BY MILK MAKEUP

Blurs Pores

Proven to minimize the appearance of pores up to 68%* using blurring microsphere technology.

Primes

Goes on clear to prep skin for makeup and leave a smoooooth, matte finish.

Lets Skin Breathe

With an innovative non-comedogenic, silicone-free, and oil-free formula that won't clog pores.

Ingredients: Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polyethylene, Hydroxystearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/parfum May contain/peut contenir: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77489, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499

• This looks sooo amazing. Does it work well?2 Answers
  • Can you see the highlight well on the face?1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag? Does it emphasize texture?2 Answers
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
  • "this is the best product in milk makeup for me personally. so far this is the best from my cosmetic history. it is easy, my skin becomes so smooth. i have oily skin so this makes my skin become so much better when i use this. i will rebuy this when the current one is gone." in 195 reviews
  • "this is good for oily skin! it works well with my acne prone skin and doesn't break me out. evens out the texture of my skin and feels like nothing on my skin ." in 23 reviews
Jazmine M.
Mission, TX
I used the Tatcha water cream before applying the Milk Blur stick and I think it’s the best combo! I totally recommend to apply where you get oily then press into skin!
Livia C.
135 hillside road westfield MASS
Highly recommend this helps hide pours it is amazing I highly recommend it to anyone of the Wayskin bit look great on me and I love you guys to get this it's affordable
Skylar B.
Monroe, GA
One of the best products I have ever received! I got this as a free product from Influenster and awaiting its arrival, I was super excited. I had extremely high hopes, and they came true. This product is definitely worth the price in every way possible. The primer is a smooth and easy application and doesn’t leave your skin feeling oily or gross. It is a great product for all skin types! My favorite part about the product was that it was true to its word, being that it did actually blur your pores and leave you feeling confident and beautiful. Love this product and love this brand. Highly recommend!
Helen E.
Denver, CO
I received this from influenster as a free item. I liked the info card that came in with the product however that is the reason I'm rating it on the lower end- I figured that since this product advertizes the minimizing and blurring of pores that it should do a better job at that. It's really easy to apply which is nice, it has a nice light shimmer which makes foundation over top of it appear more dewy which is also a plus and it keeps makeup on for a good portion of the day. However, one of my main primer concerns is reduction of pore size or at least some sort of evening out of skin tones and this primer unfortunately does neither. I would, however, be 100% willing to try more products from this company because it seems to be doing some things right! (cruelty free, widely-known ingredients etc).
avrey m.
should i try this product? does it break you face out? good for oily skin? how do you get this product? does it help hide pores well? any cons about it? pros? would you buy it again? i really would like to try this!
Tierney M.
Love this item! If you are oily with large pores then you need this in your life!! I use it in conjunction with a blurring moisturizer and it's a match made in heaven!
Jamey S.
Rockwell, NC
This product filled my pores, but it also made my foundation peel off! I returned it! I has high hopes because I have heard great things. Would love to try more from milk makeup.
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
I love this and use evey day! I have combination skin and at 1st when I had a little dry skin around my nose and for head, I honestly didn't think id like. So I tried again when my skin was oily and feel in love. When my skin is dry I just don't use in those areas. I think if you have oily skin or the best moisturizer underneath you will love. It made my makeup go on smoothly and lasted all day. Sometimes when I'm lazy or in too much pain, I use this baby alone. Alone it helps reduce my redness. I'd recommend this product!
Cassi C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Save your money! I was so excited to try this, and I am disappointed. It is overpriced for one (thank goodness I bought it at a discount), and it does NOT work as a primer! My concealer goes on WORSE when I use this vs when I use no primer at all. You have to be very careful to not get it in your eyebrows or baby hairs around your face, or it will clump up and leave pieces of residue in your hair. The same goes if you have any blemishes- it leaves a small clump of the stick on top and you have to scrape it off. The one thing I do use it for is days when I wear no makeup at all, because it does make my face appear matte and reduces redness a little bit. If you want to use this as a primer though, you will be sad.
Matt S.
Great at blurring your skin and filling in pores! I notice such a difference in how shiny my skin is and how visible my pores are. I love this product and it’s so easy to use!
Tiana F.
Can this be used as a replacement for foundation all together? Can / should someone continue makeup application using this while skipping foundation?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Where can u purchase this brand ?
Martha w.
Is milk brand good?
Monique V.
San Antonio
Does it go on smoothly or it's firm to apply?
Amanda N.
Hesperia, CA
First off, ive been dying to try this out. Ive heard about it but want to try it out for myself. Is it worth the money?

Milk Makeup

Milk Makeup was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.