BY MILK MAKEUP

Blurs Pores

Proven to minimize the appearance of pores up to 68%* using blurring microsphere technology.

Primes

Goes on clear to prep skin for makeup and leave a smoooooth, matte finish.

Lets Skin Breathe

With an innovative non-comedogenic, silicone-free, and oil-free formula that won't clog pores.

Ingredients: Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polyethylene, Hydroxystearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/parfum May contain/peut contenir: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77489, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499

• This looks sooo amazing. Does it work well?2 Answers
  • Can you see the highlight well on the face?1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag? Does it emphasize texture?2 Answers
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
  • "this is the best product in milk makeup for me personally. so far this is the best from my cosmetic history. it is easy, my skin becomes so smooth. i have oily skin so this makes my skin become so much better when i use this. i will rebuy this when the current one is gone." in 195 reviews
  • "this is good for oily skin! it works well with my acne prone skin and doesn't break me out. evens out the texture of my skin and feels like nothing on my skin ." in 23 reviews
Ariadna A.
Love this product so much. Usually use it when I go to more of a full coverage look. It's a good base for a daily use, helps my makeup to stick around much longer. Would definitely repurchase this product.
Taylor W.
Wantage, NJ
Love this product!! It’s so odd how it works but it’s amazing!! It blurs out shine areas and still keeps your skin hydrated. I use this product on my t-zone before applying the skin tint! It is incredible!
Tina F.
I paid $40.00 for this item from sephora and it was not worth the money. I did not notice a difference at all. I was very disappointed with this product don't waste your money.
Shakeira E.
Purchased at: Sephora
Using this felt very soft on my face. It was a natural finish that left my face looking very smooth. I absolutely love this product and use it very often. I always buy this product and will continue to.
Chantel H.
I haven't tried it yet!! But I'm beyond anxious to get my hands on it!!! It's for all skins types. Can be worn in its own or underneath foundation. It's a long wear product. Every video I've seen they look airbrush! I'd recommend it.
Maddison L.
I have oily and usually just wear this in my TZone and it seems to help a lot and fill my pores! I wear this when i use a tinted moisturizer and it makes my skin look really good! Def. recommend, im beyond happy i purchased this.
Melissa B.
Cincinnati
Love love! Perfect for a day where I don't want to wear makeup. Makes the skin look flawless and it it so lightweight. I also like to use it on my neck where I have lines.
veezy G.
Belle Chasse, LA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRIMER!! The finish is beautiful and it helps make your make up last all day. It makes the skin very smooth and kinda blurs out pores but I still see the ones around my nose.
Jennifer K.
Big Rapids, MI
Recently saw this product at Sephora on there hot new product wall, so I decided to try it, I have to say I do like this product and I can't wait to try more of the brand!
Kira P.
alexandria, VA
I don’t know if it actually primes/blurs. I don’t know if there is a real difference in the appearance of pores or if I just think there is one because I’ve applied it. It smells amazing though.
Tiana F.
Can this be used as a replacement for foundation all together? Can / should someone continue makeup application using this while skipping foundation?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Where can u purchase this brand ?
Martha w.
Is milk brand good?
Monique V.
San Antonio
Does it go on smoothly or it's firm to apply?
Amanda N.
Hesperia, CA
First off, ive been dying to try this out. Ive heard about it but want to try it out for myself. Is it worth the money?

Milk Makeup

Milk Makeup was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.