BY MILK MAKEUP

Blurs Pores

Proven to minimize the appearance of pores up to 68%* using blurring microsphere technology.

Primes

Goes on clear to prep skin for makeup and leave a smoooooth, matte finish.

Lets Skin Breathe

With an innovative non-comedogenic, silicone-free, and oil-free formula that won't clog pores.

Ingredients: Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polyethylene, Hydroxystearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/parfum May contain/peut contenir: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77489, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499

• This looks sooo amazing. Does it work well?2 Answers
  • Can you see the highlight well on the face?1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag? Does it emphasize texture?2 Answers
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
  • "this is the best product in milk makeup for me personally. so far this is the best from my cosmetic history. it is easy, my skin becomes so smooth. i have oily skin so this makes my skin become so much better when i use this. i will rebuy this when the current one is gone." in 195 reviews
  • "this is good for oily skin! it works well with my acne prone skin and doesn't break me out. evens out the texture of my skin and feels like nothing on my skin ." in 23 reviews
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I really adore this product it’s one of my holy grail products a must have ! Very blurring and perfect for combo skin . I love the way this combos with Fenty foundation and milk foundation ! Worth every penny !!
member-04bbb
This milk makeup blur stick is unexplainable. It gives a nice matte finish and leaves your skin look nice and smooth. It go’s on easy and spreads nicely on your face. I definitely recommend this to any one.
Claire O.
Northville, MI
I was a little skeptical when originally trying this product because I have never tried a product like this before.  I received this product complimentary for reviewing purposes.  Honestly, when I first opened the box I did not know what or how to use it.  I always use primer when I wear makeup, but I have never used a stick before.  This product was such a shock to me.  I really love how smooth and easy to use it is.  It feels light and makes my skin feel soft too.  I think my favorite part about this product is that it gives me such a great glow even when I have foundation on.  I really like the packaging this comes in too, it is so cute and nice to look at.
Alli P.
Boston, MA
Really like this! Helps my foundation stick and look even better. Have tried with concealer as foundation and with my fenty foundation, both look great! I don’t use a lot which I think is key, a thin layer.
Tashla C.
Once applied, I can see the blur affect on my skin. Fills in my pores and it's really easy to apply. I have combo/oily skin and it holds on my skin. I would recommend my combo/oily girls to try this primer.
Anastasiya A.
I thought this would be a quick fix primer, but it really wasn't. It went on okay, but made my concealer pill and didn't allow foundation to stay in place. Returned!
Jessica Z.
Been using this for about a week now, and I think it's a really great product! Will it give you a Photoshop finish? Not unless you already have a near-perfect complexion, but it STILL delivers the amazing results it promises! I have combination skin, battle constant acne, and have really textured skin. The Blur Stick really does help my makeup stay put longer, gives me a matte finish, and it feels like I'm gliding nothing onto my face when I'm applying (which might kind of be a slight downside, since it's hard to tell how much product you're applying.) Definitely delivers a more perfected look pre-face makeup application though, so it does what it advertises!
Ariadna A.
Love this product so much. Usually use it when I go to more of a full coverage look. It's a good base for a daily use, helps my makeup to stick around much longer. Would definitely repurchase this product.
Sherry G.
My review is pretty opposite from most but I'll explain why I liked this product. I have dry, sensitive skin and huge pores. I think the fact that my pores are so large made this work well for me. It felt light on my skin spread on very easily and made a noticeable difference once I got my foundation on. It has not affected the wear time of my foundation and I'm actually very happy with the results. The only downside for me is the method of application but it's not a deal breaker for me. I attached a photo with the finished results no filters, no editing.
Taylor W.
Wantage, NJ
Love this product!! It’s so odd how it works but it’s amazing!! It blurs out shine areas and still keeps your skin hydrated. I use this product on my t-zone before applying the skin tint! It is incredible!
Tiana F.
Can this be used as a replacement for foundation all together? Can / should someone continue makeup application using this while skipping foundation?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Where can u purchase this brand ?
Martha w.
Is milk brand good?
Monique V.
San Antonio
Does it go on smoothly or it's firm to apply?
Amanda N.
Hesperia, CA
First off, ive been dying to try this out. Ive heard about it but want to try it out for myself. Is it worth the money?

Milk Makeup

Milk Makeup was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.