BY MILK MAKEUP

Blurs Pores

Proven to minimize the appearance of pores up to 68%* using blurring microsphere technology.

Primes

Goes on clear to prep skin for makeup and leave a smoooooth, matte finish.

Lets Skin Breathe

With an innovative non-comedogenic, silicone-free, and oil-free formula that won't clog pores.

Ingredients: Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polyethylene, Hydroxystearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/parfum May contain/peut contenir: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77489, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499

• This looks sooo amazing. Does it work well?2 Answers
  • Can you see the highlight well on the face?1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag? Does it emphasize texture?2 Answers
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
  • "this is the best product in milk makeup for me personally. so far this is the best from my cosmetic history. it is easy, my skin becomes so smooth. i have oily skin so this makes my skin become so much better when i use this. i will rebuy this when the current one is gone." in 195 reviews
  • "this is good for oily skin! it works well with my acne prone skin and doesn't break me out. evens out the texture of my skin and feels like nothing on my skin ." in 23 reviews
Taylor H.
College Sta, TX
This is witchcraft. I put it on my face & I did see a subtle blurred effect. Best used on thick pores or fine wrinkles. Color works for all skin tones, it kind of just disappears onto your skin.
Brooke A.
Fort Stewart , GA
Purchased at: Sephora
This isn’t my favorite. It left a really weird texture on my nose. Like tiny bumps under my foundation. It made my face feel heavy and dirty and it made my makeup transfer more easily. But it did minimize my pores on my cheeks.
LaDonna C.
This product has by far been the best blurring product that also minimizes shine for those that get oily through out the day. It also keeps those pores to a minimal and keeps my makeup on longer!
Bella B.
creston, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
this product is my holy grail. it’s so amazing and literally blurs your skin. I have huuuge pores on my nose but once i put this on you can’t see them. I highly recommend to anyone that has big pores and needs a good primer!
Eleanor M.
Mansfield, OH
I so wanted to love this product, but it just wasn't meant to be. The packaging looks trendy, but feels very cheaply made. The stick itself is huge, which makes it difficult to apply evenly in the areas where I ACTUALLY need it, such as around my nose. It smells very nice, but the texture takes a little getting used to. I think the blur stick is great for women with oily skin, or for wearing under a more oily/dewy foundation. I do like wearing it under my moisturizer at the gym to reduce oiliness, and it's nice under my CC cream foundation, but I wouldn't purchase it for myself. I received the stick for free, from Influenster, for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.
Stevie M.
Lexington, KY
I was very skeptical about this product at first since it's in a stick form but I ended up loving it! I think it blurred out my pores and worked well with my oily skin. If you like to try new things, I would give it a shot!
Melissa T.
COTTONWOOD, CA
This was just ok. I was excited to try it due to the good reviews I read, but it really didn't do anything for me. The texture was nice, but poor performance left me want and hoping for more.
Alexis A.
this blur stick does the job! the packaging makes it a little hard to get in certain spaces of the face, so I recommend the travel size. I dont normally use pore minimizing products, but this is a good one for the most part
jasara t.
Milford, DE
One of my all time favorites. I have combination skin and it evens out my complexion and keeps my makeup on all day. The formula feels a little stiff when you first apply but it makes for a beautiful foundation application.
Cassie D.
Jackson, TN
I love the smoothing effect that this primer gives! It really does blur imperfections. It also keeps you matte throughout the day. You do have to be careful of what skincare products you use under this because it can have the tendency to ball up
Tiana F.
Can this be used as a replacement for foundation all together? Can / should someone continue makeup application using this while skipping foundation?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Where can u purchase this brand ?
Martha w.
Is milk brand good?
Amanda N.
Hesperia, CA
First off, ive been dying to try this out. Ive heard about it but want to try it out for myself. Is it worth the money?
Monique V.
San Antonio
Does it go on smoothly or it's firm to apply?

Milk Makeup

Milk Makeup was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.