BY MILK MAKEUP

Blurs Pores

Proven to minimize the appearance of pores up to 68%* using blurring microsphere technology.

Primes

Goes on clear to prep skin for makeup and leave a smoooooth, matte finish.

Lets Skin Breathe

With an innovative non-comedogenic, silicone-free, and oil-free formula that won't clog pores.

Ingredients: Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polyethylene, Hydroxystearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/parfum May contain/peut contenir: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77489, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499

• This looks sooo amazing. Does it work well?2 Answers
  • Can you see the highlight well on the face?1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag? Does it emphasize texture?2 Answers
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
  • "this is the best product in milk makeup for me personally. so far this is the best from my cosmetic history. it is easy, my skin becomes so smooth. i have oily skin so this makes my skin become so much better when i use this. i will rebuy this when the current one is gone." in 195 reviews
  • "this is good for oily skin! it works well with my acne prone skin and doesn't break me out. evens out the texture of my skin and feels like nothing on my skin ." in 23 reviews
Ava A.
This product works wonders! It really does blur all you lines and pores and any "imperfections" that you may or may not have! The only thing that inclined me to give it a four was the smell! I know some people who like the smell but personally I think that it smells terrible!
Alana W.
Atlanta, GA
I really enjoy this stuff it really helps out me pores. I like using it alone better on my "no makeup days" because it just makes ur skin look nice and soft. The only thing I'm not into is the packaging.
Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
This product smells really good like a fruity orangey smell! It makes a really good primer to give you a nice smooth look in your face. I also used t as a highlighter when I got done with my makeup. I’d highly recommend this product!
Brandi B.
Sarasota, FL
I just received this in my latest Sephora play and to be honest it did nothing for me. I have blemishes and it is not for us girls with the acne. If you have a bare face this would be great for you.
Myranda C.
You know, I think that this is just a silicone primer put into a stick form. It’s definitely good for people who are traveling and on the go. I really like applying this straight to the skin though.
Lauren T.
Arkadelphia, Arkansas
I received this product in a Play be Sephora bag. I was super excited to try out a product from MILK Makeup, because I like their ingredient consciousness and their aesthetic. I am fairly neutral about this product. I have used it before I put on makeup, and I do not see any change in pore size so I was disappointed in that. But, I love to keep this with my and apply around my nose where I get a little oily throughout the day because it gives a GREAT matte coverup and finish to skin. I think the stick is super easy to apply and enjoy working with that.

Overall, great mattifying effect, no pore reduction for me.
Tondzra H.
Brookfield , WI
I am a primer girl!  I love to make sure my face is primed before putting on makeup and MILK MAKEUP Stick primer is a very nice product to help keeping your makeup beautiful throughout the day.
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
Angels sing and beams of light stream from Heaven when I use this...Ok, maybe not all that, but this is hands down my holy grail primer. Nothing else makes my skin looks so flawless. It's as close to real life photoshop as I can get, makes my makeup go on seamlessly, and looks incredible in photos. I was skeptical at first when I saw the packaging and all the influencers promoting it, but I'm so glad I went for it. I also quite enjoy the packaging. Applying it is super quick and having it in a solid form makes it great for travel. The heftier price tag is totally worth it, given how much product you get. I've had mine for at least 3 months and I feel like I've barely made a dent. I will always recommend the
LaDonna C.
This product has by far been the best blurring product that also minimizes shine for those that get oily through out the day. It also keeps those pores to a minimal and keeps my makeup on longer!
Taylor H.
College Sta, TX
This is witchcraft. I put it on my face & I did see a subtle blurred effect. Best used on thick pores or fine wrinkles. Color works for all skin tones, it kind of just disappears onto your skin.
Tiana F.
Can this be used as a replacement for foundation all together? Can / should someone continue makeup application using this while skipping foundation?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Where can u purchase this brand ?
Martha w.
Is milk brand good?
Amanda N.
Hesperia, CA
First off, ive been dying to try this out. Ive heard about it but want to try it out for myself. Is it worth the money?
Monique V.
San Antonio
Does it go on smoothly or it's firm to apply?

Milk Makeup

Milk Makeup was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.