BY MILK MAKEUP

Blurs Pores

Proven to minimize the appearance of pores up to 68%* using blurring microsphere technology.

Primes

Goes on clear to prep skin for makeup and leave a smoooooth, matte finish.

Lets Skin Breathe

With an innovative non-comedogenic, silicone-free, and oil-free formula that won't clog pores.

Ingredients: Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polyethylene, Hydroxystearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/parfum May contain/peut contenir: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77489, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499

• This looks sooo amazing. Does it work well?2 Answers
  • Can you see the highlight well on the face?1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag? Does it emphasize texture?2 Answers
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
  • "this is the best product in milk makeup for me personally. so far this is the best from my cosmetic history. it is easy, my skin becomes so smooth. i have oily skin so this makes my skin become so much better when i use this. i will rebuy this when the current one is gone." in 195 reviews
  • "this is good for oily skin! it works well with my acne prone skin and doesn't break me out. evens out the texture of my skin and feels like nothing on my skin ." in 23 reviews
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
I just picked up one of these blur sticks a few weeks ago and it's my new favorite thing. It completely blurs my pores, makes blemishes non existent and helps smooth my wrinkles and lines. I'll be buying this forever!
Britney D.
Cleona, PA
Got a sample of this in my play by Sephora box and instantly was amazed. It really does give your pores and uneven spots a smooth airbrushed look and feels like there's nothing on your face! Will be buying a full size of this
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
This product is AMAZING at blurring your pores! I used it once at at friends house and I really want to purchase one myself! It's a little bit pricy but I honestly think that it's worth its price! I recommend getting it.
Julianne H.
I recieved this as a Sephora sample and was very excited to try it. You have to press down pretty hard on the skin for it to work and I'm not sure it really does anything to blur my skin. I will not be repurchasing.
Arizbeth G.
Napa, CA
This is the first product I buy from this line. It's truly amazing. It really does blur out all my pores and it's super easy to blend. It stays in place, doesn't move around. And I would definitely buy this again.
Eein H.
I love this product, it most certainly blurs my large pores and leaves my skin looking flawless. I love how much product you get and you only need to use a little bit! I'm so happy I tried it because it's now my go too!
Liza M.
Cocoa
I’ve had this for months and I still haven’t put s dent in it. It last forever. It does blur out my pores and it is long lasting. It’s easy to apply and it’s a perfect size for a travel bag. I would buy it again if I ever get through the first one.
Margareth D.
Midwest City, OK
I really like this easy to apply primer! It does blur the pores very well with very little effort. I apply this and sometimes don't even bother with foundation unless I want to look very made up! Would recommend this product to anyone.
Moriah S.
Alton, IL
Didnt notice a diffence in my pores it also made my foundation wear off alot quicker lucky i only have a sample from ipsy because i dont think its worth the money. It is very smooth though when applying though.
Krystina M.
Manassas, VA
This is like an instagram filter for your face. I will wear this on a day when I don't feel like doing a full face and I still look good. It literally makes my large pores disappear. Will recommend to everyone.
Tiana F.
Can this be used as a replacement for foundation all together? Can / should someone continue makeup application using this while skipping foundation?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Where can u purchase this brand ?
Martha w.
Is milk brand good?
Amanda N.
Hesperia, CA
First off, ive been dying to try this out. Ive heard about it but want to try it out for myself. Is it worth the money?
Monique V.
San Antonio
Does it go on smoothly or it's firm to apply?

Milk Makeup

Milk Makeup was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.