BY MILK MAKEUP

Blurs Pores

Proven to minimize the appearance of pores up to 68%* using blurring microsphere technology.

Primes

Goes on clear to prep skin for makeup and leave a smoooooth, matte finish.

Lets Skin Breathe

With an innovative non-comedogenic, silicone-free, and oil-free formula that won't clog pores.

Ingredients: Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polyethylene, Hydroxystearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/parfum May contain/peut contenir: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77489, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499

• This looks sooo amazing. Does it work well?2 Answers
  • Can you see the highlight well on the face?1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag? Does it emphasize texture?2 Answers
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
  • "this is the best product in milk makeup for me personally. so far this is the best from my cosmetic history. it is easy, my skin becomes so smooth. i have oily skin so this makes my skin become so much better when i use this. i will rebuy this when the current one is gone." in 195 reviews
  • "this is good for oily skin! it works well with my acne prone skin and doesn't break me out. evens out the texture of my skin and feels like nothing on my skin ." in 23 reviews
Vanessa O.
Fellsmere , FL
I received this as a sample for Sephora gradus and I was surprised to how it works for my skin. I tried to use all over my face for primer but since I have dry skin I think it made it hard to spread. I did like for under the eyes for some blurring of fine lines ..
Kim L.
Hueytown, AL
Love love love this blur stick!! I put this on after my cc cream and it works amazing! I use it all over my face and it a really blurs my imperfections. It helps with visible pores and fine lines. It makes them less visible!! This is a must have product!!
Kara P.
Columbus, OH
This is a nice primer overall! I love the idea of primer in stick form. It is unique and convenient for the girl on the go. It did blur my pores a bit but did not fill them in as much as I wish it did. I do enjoy using this and may repurchase when it runs out!
Rachael B.
Love this as a pore minimizer and primer. It goes on like a dream and stays nice all day. I got a sample of it in my Play! by Sephora box last month and it made me go out and buy the full size! I love that it doesn't leave me feeling oily like other pore minimizers.
Marianna F.
This product has been one of my absolute favorite makeup products of all time. The consistency of Milk brand products is absolutely beautiful. This primer creates and even finish and allows for layering on top. I am so impressed with this product and brand.
Caitlen C.
This product is awesome! I've been using it for a few days and I can tell the difference. My skin tone looks more even, my pores are less visible and makes my foundation look awesome! Love this!
Diana C.
Orlando, FL
I used this Blur Stick and absolutely loved it, it can be used alone and also as primer. Upon use it's clear to see how smooth it leaves your skin! Amazing and blurs all your flaws <3
Morgan S.
I Have used this product for a hot second now and LOVE it it works great for any skin type. I have very oily skin with large pores and this does the job of hiding and well blurring them perfectly. I would highly recommend this to anyone with out a doutMILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
Jamie B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a unique product design and I had high hopes for success. However, it just didn’t do anything for me. I found it hard to get any product on my face, even rubbing forcefully. What product I could manage to get on my nose would pill up and not blend into my skin. It really didn’t blur anything.
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
I'm sure this did something but I'm not sure what. It doesn't really leave any particular finish in my skin. I used it like a primer. It doesn't have any sun protection luckily my foundation does. I don't think I'll be keeping this particular product.
Tiana F.
Can this be used as a replacement for foundation all together? Can / should someone continue makeup application using this while skipping foundation?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Where can u purchase this brand ?
Martha w.
Is milk brand good?
Monique V.
San Antonio
Does it go on smoothly or it's firm to apply?
Amanda N.
Hesperia, CA
First off, ive been dying to try this out. Ive heard about it but want to try it out for myself. Is it worth the money?

Milk Makeup

Milk Makeup was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.