BY MILK MAKEUP

Blurs Pores

Proven to minimize the appearance of pores up to 68%* using blurring microsphere technology.

Primes

Goes on clear to prep skin for makeup and leave a smoooooth, matte finish.

Lets Skin Breathe

With an innovative non-comedogenic, silicone-free, and oil-free formula that won't clog pores.

Ingredients: Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polyethylene, Hydroxystearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/parfum May contain/peut contenir: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77489, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499

• This looks sooo amazing. Does it work well?2 Answers
  • Can you see the highlight well on the face?1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag? Does it emphasize texture?2 Answers
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
  • "this is the best product in milk makeup for me personally. so far this is the best from my cosmetic history. it is easy, my skin becomes so smooth. i have oily skin so this makes my skin become so much better when i use this. i will rebuy this when the current one is gone." in 195 reviews
  • "this is good for oily skin! it works well with my acne prone skin and doesn't break me out. evens out the texture of my skin and feels like nothing on my skin ." in 23 reviews
Kc C.
Russellville, KY
I LOVE this primer! I use it almost everyday. Even if I don’t wear foundation. If you put on too much though, it can look and make your other makeup apply weirdly. But would recommend as I have repurchased 2 sticks now!
hayleigh c.
Odessa
love love love this product! made my makeup stay all day and filled in my pores seamlessly. it just melts into the skin, the only down fall is it can dry out pretty quickly so be sure to keep the cap closed tightly !
Lindy F.
Dublin, TX
I like this product and will continue to use it. I was expecting a very dramatic glow however it is a very subtle natural glow. I didn’t find it pore feeling but it definitely gives you a glow the packaging is sleek and I love that and I love the smell of it.
Leah S.
Stevens Point, WI
I was super excited to give this a try and it definitely does the trick.  The only downside to it is that it crumbled a bit when rubbing across my face.  It does layer nicely if you need extra blurring and gives a nice smooth, matte finish to your face.
Lindsey E.
I just got this and WOW am I obsessed! It erases my pores! completely. it's easy to use. The one downside is sometimes if I put too much sunscreen on, it doesn't apply very well and rubs the sunscreen off.  I'm pretty oily, and this worked for me! Love love love it.
Marianna F.
This product has been one of my absolute favorite makeup products of all time. The consistency of Milk brand products is absolutely beautiful. This primer creates and even finish and allows for layering on top. I am so impressed with this product and brand.
Carley P.
Livonia, LAl
Definitely my favorite primer. I have oily skin and this helps to get rid of it so easily. Even if I don’t feel like putting on makeup, I just swipe this on my face and it will get rid of all the oil for the day. Doesn’t feel very heavy on your face either.
Kara P.
Columbus, OH
This is a nice primer overall! I love the idea of primer in stick form. It is unique and convenient for the girl on the go. It did blur my pores a bit but did not fill them in as much as I wish it did. I do enjoy using this and may repurchase when it runs out!
Vanessa O.
Fellsmere , FL
I received this as a sample for Sephora gradus and I was surprised to how it works for my skin. I tried to use all over my face for primer but since I have dry skin I think it made it hard to spread. I did like for under the eyes for some blurring of fine lines ..
Kim L.
Hueytown, AL
Love love love this blur stick!! I put this on after my cc cream and it works amazing! I use it all over my face and it a really blurs my imperfections. It helps with visible pores and fine lines. It makes them less visible!! This is a must have product!!
Tiana F.
Can this be used as a replacement for foundation all together? Can / should someone continue makeup application using this while skipping foundation?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Where can u purchase this brand ?
Martha w.
Is milk brand good?
Amanda N.
Hesperia, CA
First off, ive been dying to try this out. Ive heard about it but want to try it out for myself. Is it worth the money?
Monique V.
San Antonio
Does it go on smoothly or it's firm to apply?

Milk Makeup

Milk Makeup was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.