BY MILK MAKEUP

Blurs Pores

Proven to minimize the appearance of pores up to 68%* using blurring microsphere technology.

Primes

Goes on clear to prep skin for makeup and leave a smoooooth, matte finish.

Lets Skin Breathe

With an innovative non-comedogenic, silicone-free, and oil-free formula that won't clog pores.

Ingredients: Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polyethylene, Hydroxystearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/parfum May contain/peut contenir: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77489, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499

• This looks sooo amazing. Does it work well?2 Answers
  • Can you see the highlight well on the face?1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag? Does it emphasize texture?2 Answers
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
  • "this is the best product in milk makeup for me personally. so far this is the best from my cosmetic history. it is easy, my skin becomes so smooth. i have oily skin so this makes my skin become so much better when i use this. i will rebuy this when the current one is gone." in 195 reviews
  • "this is good for oily skin! it works well with my acne prone skin and doesn't break me out. evens out the texture of my skin and feels like nothing on my skin ." in 23 reviews
Erin C.
Greenville
Although I have oily skin i have the mini blur stick in my T zone to delete the shin. It keeps my skin looking fresh and oil free! And I go through the day the product is still keeping the shin off. I get many compliments on how I get my skin looking smooth and skin free!
Melissa H.
Kittanning
I received this as a sample. I would say it does blur somewhat. I don’t think it’s worth the price. I like the idea of a stick form and it’s good for all skin types I wouldn’t recommend there are better primers both high end and drugstore this is just not worth your money
Shauna A.
Wow, I love this primer, it’s amazing and magical!✨First of all, the packaging is super cute. When I opened up the product, the first thing I noticed was how amazing it smells. It smells like one of those orange creamsicles, and I love it! The texture of the product itself is SO smooth and moisturizing. It glided easily all around my face and I could immediately feel and see results. The coverage is perfect. It’s not too much, but it’s not too little either. It gives my face a natural glow. When I started applying my foundation I noticed that it went on so much easier!!! My foundation glided on just like the primer did. My face felt so soft and smooth, it was a miracle! My foundation stays on so much longer when I use the MILK primer. I absolutely adore this product and I would totally recommend it!!! To sum it up, it moisturizes your skin, makes it smooth, gives your face a natural glow, easy to apply, and makes your makeup last all day! I will definitely be using this as an everyday essential!!! I received this product complimentary for review purposes.
Chey P.
I personally enjoy using this primer. I think as long as you put on the right amount, the rest of your makeup will be flawless. It really did help reduce the appearance of my pores by blurring them. I would recommend to anyone who has oily skin and large pores!
Jenae W.
I received this product in a voxbox and I wasn't sure what to expect, but i love it. It hides all of my huge pores on my nose all day long and leaves a matte finish. My only complaint is that it shows any dry skin that you have on your face (which is rough for winter).
Vesna T.
I wanted to try this for so long because I thought it would be the answers to all of my priming prayers. This doesn't do anything for me really. It provides a good base for makeup application, but there is really no oil control or pore minimizing happening. I'm a little disappointed
Bella S.
Davie, FL
This product has lasted me about a year. It is great for applying underneath makeup as a primer. Honestly I would recommend this product to everyone because although it is a lightweight product it creates a long lasting look for makeup and perfects the skin flawlessly.
Sirenita m.
I really loved the #luminousblur stick and the long lasting luminous effect in my skin. This NY weather makes my skin so dry it peels off, but after trying my fav moisturizer combined with this primer, I’m doing very well.

I heard of it through a friend and found it at Sephora and decided to give it a try, it’s a bit pricey for a primer, but it’s def worth the money. I love how it looks and feels on my skin, healthy and glowed up. It minimize the pores like magic (in not exaggerating) and the coverage and formula is just more to live about it. Definitely in love with this new product from MILK, and I recommend it to any girl that loves to glow without a greasy feel and want a healthier skin and finish in her makeup looks.

This product is amazingly good, I’m in love! I can’t wait to try more products from this brand. Oh! I almost forgot: all Milk Makeup products are vegan and cruelty free!!!

MILK MAKEUP Blur StickMILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
Ashtyn T.
For starters, I want to emphasize that everyone has different skin and some will love this product and others will not. I'm super aware of my pores at all times (aren't we all?) so I will say this product visibly gave my skin a matte "blur" look the minute I put it on, which ultimately minimized the appearance of my pores and lines. My primary issue with this primer is that it doesn't seem to make my foundation last any longer than it would if I didn't use a primer, so it's hard to justify the $36 price tag. This product is great to wear alone if you're running out the door and want to your skin to look naturally smooth. Sometimes there can be excess product on your face after application so don't press down too hard on your skin when you put it on. It works great for some people, but for me, it was just ehhh.
Kim H.
I personally love this product. It smoothes my skin and minimizes pores. I use it when I don't want to wear a lot of makeup. It makes your skin matte, I love this because it helps control oil without drying my skin. It's a little pricey, but it lasts a long time!
Tiana F.
Can this be used as a replacement for foundation all together? Can / should someone continue makeup application using this while skipping foundation?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Where can u purchase this brand ?
Martha w.
Is milk brand good?
Monique V.
San Antonio
Does it go on smoothly or it's firm to apply?
Amanda N.
Hesperia, CA
First off, ive been dying to try this out. Ive heard about it but want to try it out for myself. Is it worth the money?

Milk Makeup

Milk Makeup was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.