BY MILK MAKEUP

Blurs Pores

Proven to minimize the appearance of pores up to 68%* using blurring microsphere technology.

Primes

Goes on clear to prep skin for makeup and leave a smoooooth, matte finish.

Lets Skin Breathe

With an innovative non-comedogenic, silicone-free, and oil-free formula that won't clog pores.

Ingredients: Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polyethylene, Hydroxystearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/parfum May contain/peut contenir: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77489, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499

• This looks sooo amazing. Does it work well?2 Answers
  • Can you see the highlight well on the face?1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag? Does it emphasize texture?2 Answers
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
  • "this is the best product in milk makeup for me personally. so far this is the best from my cosmetic history. it is easy, my skin becomes so smooth. i have oily skin so this makes my skin become so much better when i use this. i will rebuy this when the current one is gone." in 195 reviews
  • "this is good for oily skin! it works well with my acne prone skin and doesn't break me out. evens out the texture of my skin and feels like nothing on my skin ." in 23 reviews
Nikki R.
I did not like this product at all! I purchased the full sized right away bc of the rave but I definitely should have tried the sample first. It's easy to apply but I do not feel like it compares to other blurring primers. I wouldn't recommend this product. Murad is the best I have encountered.
Brandi E.
austin, TX
1,235 reviews
This blurs out pores and makes your skin look amazing. I love this product so much. It gives a natural finish to my skin and just makes my makeup look natural and flawless. I love it so much.
Disha S.
Sanford, FL
Not only is this product TSA friendly but it actually really works! I used the benefit porefesional most of the time until this product. It's so lightweight and it really does blur your pores. It doesn't even look like I've used it but I have for weeks now, this product will last you forever. I seriously love this so much!
Mimi︎ D.
Providence , RI
I received this for free from influencer to test out and I can’t tell you how much I love this primer. It makes my skin feel so smooth and it blurs all my pores. It makes my makeup last all day. The only thing is that it goes on clear so sometimes I don’t know where I applied it. I would definitely buy again though!
Anthony C.
Plainfield, NJ
I love this Primer! It is great for any skin type although it is mattifying. It's vegan, cruelty free & free of any silicone or dimethicone. It helps Blur pores and fine lines due to the Blurring Microspheres that are infused into the product! I would definitely recommend and repurchase.
Alicia G.
San Diego , CA
This product does blur my pores and takes away any shine for about 30 minutes. It does get crusty when you put a little too much on because I tried using this as a primer - just dont. If you want your makeup to stay in place for more than an hour do not buy this product.
Hannah S.
Winter Springs, FL
This blurs my pores amazingly and reduces the look of oil! It's like porefessional is a super convenient travel-friendly stick form (and it doesn't clog your pores!) ! One thing that is really important to do when applying this is to pat it in with a beauty blender. It will help the product blur even better!
Maira G.
Lake Worth, FL
I'm buying the full size! Exactly what it claims! I received this product on a monthly subscription, used it most of the time. Foundation looks amazing, it hides pores, makeup stays all day. It looks like if it had pigment, but it doesn't. Like it better than my all time favorite porefessional!
TIP: Press in (don't rub it)
Adriana C.
Jupiter, FL
One of my favorite primers to use! It glides on smoothly and fills in all my pores. It literally looks like I have a filter on my face. Sometimes I wear it on it's own for more of a natural look and I love it! Also, having it in a stick form makes for easier application and no mess.
Cheyenne B.
Madison
This doesn't do anything. Honestly, this is a waste of money. You're better off getting an actual pore filling primer because I've tried numerous ways to get this to actually fill my pores but it doesn't. It just mattifies my skin but makes it get more oily throughout the day (which is not normal for me- dry combo skin regularly.)
Tiana F.
Can this be used as a replacement for foundation all together? Can / should someone continue makeup application using this while skipping foundation?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Where can u purchase this brand ?
Martha w.
Is milk brand good?
Monique V.
San Antonio
Does it go on smoothly or it's firm to apply?
Amanda N.
Hesperia, CA
First off, ive been dying to try this out. Ive heard about it but want to try it out for myself. Is it worth the money?

Milk Makeup

Milk Makeup was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.