BY MILK MAKEUP

Blurs Pores

Proven to minimize the appearance of pores up to 68%* using blurring microsphere technology.

Primes

Goes on clear to prep skin for makeup and leave a smoooooth, matte finish.

Lets Skin Breathe

With an innovative non-comedogenic, silicone-free, and oil-free formula that won't clog pores.

Ingredients: Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polyethylene, Hydroxystearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/parfum May contain/peut contenir: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77489, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499

• This looks sooo amazing. Does it work well?2 Answers
  • Can you see the highlight well on the face?1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag? Does it emphasize texture?2 Answers
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
  • "this is the best product in milk makeup for me personally. so far this is the best from my cosmetic history. it is easy, my skin becomes so smooth. i have oily skin so this makes my skin become so much better when i use this. i will rebuy this when the current one is gone." in 195 reviews
  • "this is good for oily skin! it works well with my acne prone skin and doesn't break me out. evens out the texture of my skin and feels like nothing on my skin ." in 23 reviews
Samantha P.
Bedford Hills, NY
I bought this at Sephora a week ago with high expectations. It does no hide pores, does not help redness, does NOTHING. It is expensive for literally doing NOTHING. It has NO sun protection no NOTHING. Save your money please!!
Jasmine B.
Atlanta
I was very excited to try this stick but was very disappointed with the texture. It rolls into little balls on my face and Is very dry. It’s does an ok job at keeping oil at bay. Nothing to write home about. I wi finish the bar I’ve purchased but will not purchase again.
Kayla M.
Dorchester , MA
My absolute favorite product and my new favorite brand _ I have been using this on my face alone as a primer but also just as it says an all over filter it's really awesome _ grabbed it at sephora for around $40 _ truly obsessed _ everyone needs to try this _ skin feels super light and breathable while all shine is gone from applying this product
Katherine D.
I don’t use this product as a typical primer. I use it as my foundation. Which I know sounds strange but I don’t typically wear foundation. I was rather hesitant to use the product due to other reviews saying it was bad for oily skin types but I haven’t had any issues with it and I have rather oily skin. I can see however that if I were layering this with a foundation how it could feel heavy and greasy.
Jennie I.
Wichita, KS
I've been using this for a few weeks now and still can't really figure out if it does much. It makes my skin smooth and has some blurring effect but not near as much as my Optical Illusion primer or the becca velvet blurring primer. I also can't really say I notice a difference in longevity. So far, for me, it's just okay. Not a must have by any means.
Shaniece J.
Jacksonville
Another favorite of mine, my biggest concern about my foundation is my pores bleeding through but the little joker plays no games it seriously blur your pores like a pro! Pros is cute, and easy to use oh yeah and it blur your pores and have you looking like a walking edited picture lol
Kate R.
Lees Summit, MO
The blur sticks are beautiful! They give such a beautiful, healthy glow to the skin. The formula feels great, and this is best applied with a beauty blender. It can tug a little and lift off foundation if you apply it directly to your face.
Amanda H.
I really enjoy this! I don't have a huge problem with my pores just occasionally when my hormones are wacky. This product is fantastic for filling in pores and fine lines. This helps create for a smooth, perfect base for foundation. My makeup looks airbrushed when I use it.
paige w.
This primer works great for oily skin. Although my skin type is normal, this makes my face feel quite smooth. It is very natural and has quality ingredients, which I love about Milk Makeup. I don't think this is a necessity, and I've heard mixed reviews on the product, but you get a lot for your money. (and the packaging is very cute)
Marissa W.
Rogersville, TN
So this product ia a definte bust for me. I received this product in my Sephora PLAY box. I don't see what the point of this stick is. Maybe the one I got is to light for my skin tone to blur anything. I just don't know. I personally would not recommend it. Maybe I would change my mind if I got a darker shade if there is even a darker shade.
Tiana F.
Can this be used as a replacement for foundation all together? Can / should someone continue makeup application using this while skipping foundation?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Where can u purchase this brand ?
Martha w.
Is milk brand good?
Monique V.
San Antonio
Does it go on smoothly or it's firm to apply?
Amanda N.
Hesperia, CA
First off, ive been dying to try this out. Ive heard about it but want to try it out for myself. Is it worth the money?

Milk Makeup

Milk Makeup was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.