BY MILK MAKEUP

Blurs Pores

Proven to minimize the appearance of pores up to 68%* using blurring microsphere technology.

Primes

Goes on clear to prep skin for makeup and leave a smoooooth, matte finish.

Lets Skin Breathe

With an innovative non-comedogenic, silicone-free, and oil-free formula that won't clog pores.

Ingredients: Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polyethylene, Hydroxystearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/parfum May contain/peut contenir: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77489, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499

• This looks sooo amazing. Does it work well?2 Answers
  • Can you see the highlight well on the face?1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag? Does it emphasize texture?2 Answers
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
  • "this is the best product in milk makeup for me personally. so far this is the best from my cosmetic history. it is easy, my skin becomes so smooth. i have oily skin so this makes my skin become so much better when i use this. i will rebuy this when the current one is gone." in 195 reviews
  • "this is good for oily skin! it works well with my acne prone skin and doesn't break me out. evens out the texture of my skin and feels like nothing on my skin ." in 23 reviews
Amie G.
Wynantskill, NY
Okay here's my take on the blur stick... it does blur your skin it makes it look beautiful but when I go to put foundation over it... oh lord it pills my foundation and it just makes my skin look so off for the day. I really want to love this product so if anyone has suggestions on how to make it work let me know!
Laurynn P.
Boston, MA
I love this pore filler! I have dry skin that tends to absorb any moisture from products within minutes. I was worried this would be drying and cake up my face- wrong! It's creamy and smooth, but fills in my pores so well. The packaging makes it super easy to apply and it's completely colorless so you can wear it alone if you want. I also have worn this over a separate hydrating primer and it didn't pill up or look heavy.
Stephanie C.
Ontario, CA
Can't say enough good things about this as a primer. It's silicone free which is amazing for someone like me who is acne prone because it won't clog your pores and it also acts as a base to prevent other products clogging your pores. Very matte finish, but not too much that it makes you look dry or cakey. Some days I even wear it with just a little mascara and concealer and I notice a difference in how smooth my face looks.
Hannah M.
A filter in a tube! Swipe this across the forehead, cheeks, and chin, then blend in with your fingers! It gives a smooth-matte finish and it’s made without parabens or silicones. It will last a long time, as you don’t need to use a lot. Foundation goes on nice and smooth, creating the perfect canvas for the rest of your makeup. Finish with MILK MAKEUP Blur Spray to keep your foundation fresh and mattified.
Marianne B.
Not a gimmick!  This really works!  I use it with or without makeup.  It will mattify whatever you swipe it over.  I think the trick is to not apply too much or it could cause foundation to pill.  It does fill in my pores and gives a very smooth finish to my foundation.  I love this product.
Aryanna C.
Irvine, CA
I bought this because I was interested in MILK as a brand, and the concept seemed appealing to me. I don't like to wear heavy makeup every day and wanted something I could easily put on after my last step of skincare routine, for when I didn't wanna wear a foundation or a BB cream. I have to say for my skin, it doesn't really do anything. Sure it "blurs" the pores, but really I don't see much difference on myself.
Kassandra J.
Kenosha, WI
This really did nothing for me.  The only difference I saw after applying this to my skin was that it was slightly matte.  Maybe this works better with oily skin.  Mine is pretty dry.  I felt like I was rubbing nothing all over my face and really didn't see the point for me.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
I was impressed with MILK Makeup Blur Stick.  It has a matte finish and it covered my pores easily.  One think that I really liked was that I can apply it directly to my face.  I don't have to get my hands dirty to apply it.  I did use a sponge to help blend it however, it blended easily.  If you have not tried Milk give it a try.  It is perfect to just through in your bag for quick touch ups.
Elyse S.
Davenport, FL
I received this product in my May Sephora play box. I was excited because I had heard such great things about this brand. It's easy enough to apply, just pat or swipe and gently blend with your finger. It does what it says with blurring those imperfections. However, I noticed that even with primer, my make up didn't stay as long and it would cause caking. I won't be buying the full size but I wouldn't turn down another sample.
Haley W.
If you have acne, large pores, redness, texture or sensitive skin you need this. This is one of the best primers I have used in years. Super easy to apply just run the stick all over your t-zone and blend it in a bit with your fingers. I notice when I have a section of my face that is really broken out when I prime with this my makeup goes over the acne much smoother. Helps keep my oil down in the heat too.
Tiana F.
Can this be used as a replacement for foundation all together? Can / should someone continue makeup application using this while skipping foundation?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Where can u purchase this brand ?
Martha w.
Is milk brand good?
Monique V.
San Antonio
Does it go on smoothly or it's firm to apply?
Amanda N.
Hesperia, CA
First off, ive been dying to try this out. Ive heard about it but want to try it out for myself. Is it worth the money?

Milk Makeup

Milk Makeup was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.