BY MILK MAKEUP

Blurs Pores

Proven to minimize the appearance of pores up to 68%* using blurring microsphere technology.

Primes

Goes on clear to prep skin for makeup and leave a smoooooth, matte finish.

Lets Skin Breathe

With an innovative non-comedogenic, silicone-free, and oil-free formula that won't clog pores.

Ingredients: Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polyethylene, Hydroxystearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/parfum May contain/peut contenir: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77489, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499

• This looks sooo amazing. Does it work well?2 Answers
  • Can you see the highlight well on the face?1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag? Does it emphasize texture?2 Answers
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
  • "this is the best product in milk makeup for me personally. so far this is the best from my cosmetic history. it is easy, my skin becomes so smooth. i have oily skin so this makes my skin become so much better when i use this. i will rebuy this when the current one is gone." in 195 reviews
  • "this is good for oily skin! it works well with my acne prone skin and doesn't break me out. evens out the texture of my skin and feels like nothing on my skin ." in 23 reviews
Tanya M.
Olympia, WA
Like other reviewers this works best on well hydrated skin. The biggest issue with this is the strange odor of the product. It reminded me of the scent of the heavy makeup products my grandma used to use! Not a good thing in my opinion. AND the odor tends to stick around. This stick does not glide over the skin rather it is terribly dry and I found the coverage to be mediocre at best. Perhaps this would be good for more oily skin?
Karen R.
This primer OMG it's just wonderful it def blurs & minimizes the look of pores. It's oil free so you get a smooth matte finish & it helps with the look of fine lines. Most amazing brand that's cruelty free & vegan. It is such a natural brand & is amazing for helping to keep your makeup looking flawless for hours
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
I received a deluxe sample of this product in my Sephora Play! Box.

I like the stick aspect of the product.  With that said, I also use my fingers to work the product in and don't solely rely on the stick.  I noticed it worked differently depending on which foundation I used and the temperature out.  On hot, humid days, when I used it with my IT foundation, my face felt very greasy.  When I used it on a non-sticky day, with a powder foundation, it was better.  My face in pictures looked immaculate!
Darian J.
Belton, MO
I really like that I can put this over the top of my makeup or as primer. It leaves a very light natural and matte finish without leaving a film. Easy to apply, blend able. I think I'm going to try and blend it in with my foundation next time I use it! I'm still playing with it! I think it's definitely worth a re-purchase!
Chloe H.
bloomington, IN
So I bought this product about a month ago while in California and just now tried it out because I didn't have anything else with me. I actually really liked his product, you couldn't see my pores throughout the entire night at work, although, the only draw back was that I felt I needed to use like 15 swipes of it on my face to get it to look the way I wanted to. Other than that, I love it although it won't be replacing my Benefit or Smashbox.
Kate B.
Enid, OK
 I can see some impact but my honest opinion is that this doesn't really do anything. I put it on my nose where I have the worst pores and there was no change. Applying it is kinda weird and I'm not actually sure if it's going on my face. The supernova highlighter is creamy but this feels very solid and dense, I almost feel like I should warm it up in my hand first or something? Maybe I could melt it somehow. I wanted to like this but the sample I got is probably not going to be used. Two stars for a neat idea and packaging.
Nicole K.

I'm not quite sure I see the hype on this product. It doesn't "instantly" blur lines and pores, but it does make the area feel smooth. It somewhat helps with longevity, but it does about the same as porefessional does for me. I don't think I'll be keeping it. I think it's expensive for an item that doesn't wow me.
Laurel F.
Gaithersburg, MD
I stumbled upon this when I was looking for that naked but blurred effect. I absolutely love it! I started wearing it as a primer before my regular foundation but also it’s perfect for the no make up face look! It blurs down unevenness in the skin overall airbrush effect looking! I haven’t run out of it yet but when I do I will centrally be picking up another stick! Also the stock form makes it easy for transport and traveling! No mess!
Abby M.
I really love this ive only used two other primers before and I mix and use it on its own! I would definitely suggest it if you have pores like I do. It is a big huge and that makes it difficult to get around your nose (where I have pores) but it helps and doesn’t break out for sensitive skin!! I’m usually allergic to makeup so testing a new brand is definitely scary but It worked out amazing! And I’m definitely super happy I tried it out
Tatiana R.
Bronx, NY
I got this at Sephora after watching Bella Fiori's full face of MILK makeup tutorial. This little stick really does it's job- it does exactly what it says it will do. Sometimes it takes a more heavy handed application to get the results that I want but there is no doubt that I do end up with the results that I want. I highly recommend this product, will realistically be purchasing again, and can't WAIT to try their new blur foundation!!
Tiana F.
Can this be used as a replacement for foundation all together? Can / should someone continue makeup application using this while skipping foundation?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Where can u purchase this brand ?
Martha w.
Is milk brand good?
Monique V.
San Antonio
Does it go on smoothly or it's firm to apply?
Amanda N.
Hesperia, CA
First off, ive been dying to try this out. Ive heard about it but want to try it out for myself. Is it worth the money?

Milk Makeup

Milk Makeup was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.