BY MILK MAKEUP

Blurs Pores

Proven to minimize the appearance of pores up to 68%* using blurring microsphere technology.

Primes

Goes on clear to prep skin for makeup and leave a smoooooth, matte finish.

Lets Skin Breathe

With an innovative non-comedogenic, silicone-free, and oil-free formula that won't clog pores.

Ingredients: Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polyethylene, Hydroxystearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/parfum May contain/peut contenir: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77489, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499

• This looks sooo amazing. Does it work well?2 Answers
  • Can you see the highlight well on the face?1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag? Does it emphasize texture?2 Answers
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
  • "this is the best product in milk makeup for me personally. so far this is the best from my cosmetic history. it is easy, my skin becomes so smooth. i have oily skin so this makes my skin become so much better when i use this. i will rebuy this when the current one is gone." in 195 reviews
  • "this is good for oily skin! it works well with my acne prone skin and doesn't break me out. evens out the texture of my skin and feels like nothing on my skin ." in 23 reviews
Kristen M.
Sterling Hts, MI
I received this product for free in a voxbox. I had been dying to try it, and since trying it, I am absolutely obsessed with it. I have combination skin; no issues. This has a light weight feeling and leaves your skin feeling smooth and looking blurred. I love and highly recommend !
Lindsay S.
I'm very mixed on this product. It definitely does exactly what is says - the blurring power is intense! It really will fill in pores and look extremely natural. It's pretty colourless and didn't show up at all on me (super pale). However, it's in a stick and is solid. I felt like I really had to rub it in to transfer the product onto my skin, and it felt like it was pulling my skin a bit. It was probably just a little too dry for me, and would be way better for more oily skin types.
Maddi B.
I’ve been hearing everybody talking about milk products so I finally decided to try it I got this blur primer stick and I loved it!! It was really easy to apply and to blend and hoping to get more milk products in the future as they are very creamy and natural looking I love this product so I can see me exploring more with the amazing milk products.
Kyle P.
Lexington, KY
Not a big fan. I was recommended this product by a worker at Sephora but after a few uses I was less than impressed. I did like the easy application and way it felt when I first put it on, but I did NOT like how it held (or did not hold should I say) my makeup. My Estee Lauder double wear always last me throughout the day, but with the MILK primer it would literally wipe right off. If I touched my face I could see exactly where I had touched because that area would lack makeup.
Emma W.
Fulton, NY
This is so thin a light weight feeling while actually doing its job and can make my acne look so much less noticeable. This works wonders for my oily combination skin. When I asked for a recommendation at Sephora the woman even put oil on my hand for this to magically help remove it. It helps control my oil while giving me an amazing finish. This works well under makeup or just alone and it's small stick size is a get portable tool to carry with you. I don't need blotting sheets anymore due to this product.
kaitlyn c.
I have had my eye on this certain product for quite some time now, so I decided to buy it! It is not the best product - but not the worst. I did find that it blurred my pores pretty well and even had some oil control, which I was satisfied with. The only reason why I would not recommend this to others is that this product dries out very quickly. I used this product for three weeks, every single day, and by the end of the three weeks, this product was as stiff as cardboard.
Paula D.
Las vegas, NV
I was so excited for this product! Everyone raves about it and It's supposed to be oil and silicone free, which is always a bonus! Unfortunately, it didn't work out so well for me. I have oily skin and although it's oil free, it feels like a film of oil on my skin. It was also hard for me to apply my brows because it made my skin slippery. It did an ok job at blurring, but my makeup didn't last long. I was hoping it would work out so well :(
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
I received this in my sephora play! Box and I was indifferent about getting. I figured I'd give it a try. I do have some acne scars and blemishes and i didn't see any "blurring". I put my makeup on like normal and didn't really notice a difference. I decided to try it again this time really trying to rub it in my skin. Honestly, I felt like my pores looked even bigger and I hated how my makeup sat on my skin. I feel like a product shouldnt take this much effort to use. MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
Celina T.
Casselberry, FL
Okay, this has got to be one of my favorite purchases ever. As a dry skin girl I like to slap on a lot of moisturizer and oils before I begin my makeup routine, at the end of it there’s places that are a little too shiny for me but I hate overusing powder and feeling cakey, the formula and overall look after using this blur stick is amazing! Pores look smaller, there’s no residue, it smells great and it’s so easy to use! You just glide it wherever you need a little blotting or blurring for imperfections. I use it as a spot corrector/ t-zone mattifier! For sure a good buy, it lasts so long!!
Brina H.
This made my foundation application look flawless. I was really impressed by how smooth and poreless everything looked. The texture is very velvety, and I really like the way it smells... very citrus-like. The price point seems a little high, but a little goes a long way, because it spreads well, so I guess it averages out in the long run.
Tiana F.
Can this be used as a replacement for foundation all together? Can / should someone continue makeup application using this while skipping foundation?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Where can u purchase this brand ?
Martha w.
Is milk brand good?
Monique V.
San Antonio
Does it go on smoothly or it's firm to apply?
Amanda N.
Hesperia, CA
First off, ive been dying to try this out. Ive heard about it but want to try it out for myself. Is it worth the money?

Milk Makeup

Milk Makeup was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.