BY MILK MAKEUP

Blurs Pores

Proven to minimize the appearance of pores up to 68%* using blurring microsphere technology.

Primes

Goes on clear to prep skin for makeup and leave a smoooooth, matte finish.

Lets Skin Breathe

With an innovative non-comedogenic, silicone-free, and oil-free formula that won't clog pores.

Ingredients: Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polyethylene, Hydroxystearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/parfum May contain/peut contenir: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77489, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499

• This looks sooo amazing. Does it work well?2 Answers
  • Can you see the highlight well on the face?1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag? Does it emphasize texture?2 Answers
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
  • "this is the best product in milk makeup for me personally. so far this is the best from my cosmetic history. it is easy, my skin becomes so smooth. i have oily skin so this makes my skin become so much better when i use this. i will rebuy this when the current one is gone." in 195 reviews
  • "this is good for oily skin! it works well with my acne prone skin and doesn't break me out. evens out the texture of my skin and feels like nothing on my skin ." in 23 reviews
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
This is a milk product that I wasn't too impressed with. I have pores and this didn't fill them. It did blur them a little and make my skin feel soooo soft. But there are other primers much cheaper that do that. I also have dry skin so I don't find this primer very hydrating. I don't hate it because it does make the face feel soft and blurs a little but doesn't fill my pores which I need bad!
Fahlon N.
Bay City, MI
I REALLY like this product! I got it with the Sephora Favorites Prime Set Go it makes your skin silky, soft, smooth, and it looks like you're wearing makeup before you even put it on, lol. I say 'lol' because it's called a blur stick and you automatically think "no freaking way it's going to actually blur my face imperfections ' but it really does. And NICELY! Not only is the (white/clear primer blur stick) a great primer, but just like it says it's BLURS imperfections and basically makes your pores look obsolete Perfect canvas maker.
Yasmin B.
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick My skin has never looked this good. I have very dry and sensitive skin and this product feels and looks very nice on my skin! I’ve been loving my luminous blue stick! It’s so easy to apply, the packaging is adorable and small( so it’s very easy to travel with). It has a beautiful natural glowy finish and made my skin look so luminous in photos. I 10/10 recommend this product.
Kellie S.
Murfreesboro, TN
I was really excited about getting to try this product! All I heard was amazing things about it; that it makes the skin flawless and smooth, makes your pores disappear, etc. But in all honesty, I did none of those things for me. I wrote a blog post about whether or not this is overhyped; the information for my blog is in my bio for those interested. It goes more into detail about why it was just not for me.
Cherie P.
Pendleton, SC
I was intentionally not going to purchase this product because of the mixed reviews but I had gotten so frustrated after trying product after product for my pores. But I did purchase it and actually like it. It does not blur out 100% but I am happy with the results once I have applied the rest of my makeup. I have learned that very rarely does one product work for everyone.
Ellen G.
Riverside, CA
I got this as a deluxe sample with sephora, and I was very impressed with it for blurring my large pores around the nose! It has a similar feel to the Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer! You really have to press it into the skin to get the best result, and some pieces fall off while pressing in so I just go back in with my fingers and smooth it into the skin. It does slightly create dry looking patches on the foundation on my cheeks throughout the day (could be because I have dry cheeks) but it does wonders for the nose region.
Kayla W.
Beaver Dam, WI
I really wanted to love this product, but I just don't think it's right for me. I have worn it a dozen or so times, and at the end of the day, I would always have a tiny white head either on my chin, nose or between my eyebrows. It does indeed make my makeup look beautiful, however, the application method tugs a bit at my skin and pills up slightly at times. There are other products I own that have the same effect that don't cause these issues for me that don't pull at my skin that I grab more frequently.
Alysia S.
Westchase, FL
Hmmm, I hate to burst a bubble, but this stuff does not cover my pores AT ALL. Granted, I'm lucky that I don't have massive pores, but I do have some discoloration and it doesn't cover discoloration either. It does however leave a smooth base and it keeps my face matte so I continue to use it. It's also great to use over makeup if you get a little oily, so I sometimes put it over my chin area. Would I buy again? Probably not, there are high end primers and drug store primers that are better than this.
Harleigh W.
Newington, CT
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick is a miracle! It really is a filter for your face. It goes on so nicely, it doesn't have an overpowering scent and you can see the difference even on bare skin. Makeup or no makeup, this stick will help your skin look even more flawless. I just moisturize and then rub all over my face. Definitely recommend!
Lindsay S.
I'm very mixed on this product. It definitely does exactly what is says - the blurring power is intense! It really will fill in pores and look extremely natural. It's pretty colourless and didn't show up at all on me (super pale). However, it's in a stick and is solid. I felt like I really had to rub it in to transfer the product onto my skin, and it felt like it was pulling my skin a bit. It was probably just a little too dry for me, and would be way better for more oily skin types.
Tiana F.
Can this be used as a replacement for foundation all together? Can / should someone continue makeup application using this while skipping foundation?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Where can u purchase this brand ?
Martha w.
Is milk brand good?
Monique V.
San Antonio
Does it go on smoothly or it's firm to apply?
Amanda N.
Hesperia, CA
First off, ive been dying to try this out. Ive heard about it but want to try it out for myself. Is it worth the money?

Milk Makeup

Milk Makeup was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.