BY MILK MAKEUP

Blurs Pores

Proven to minimize the appearance of pores up to 68%* using blurring microsphere technology.

Primes

Goes on clear to prep skin for makeup and leave a smoooooth, matte finish.

Lets Skin Breathe

With an innovative non-comedogenic, silicone-free, and oil-free formula that won't clog pores.

Ingredients: Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polyethylene, Hydroxystearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/parfum May contain/peut contenir: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77489, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499

• This looks sooo amazing. Does it work well?2 Answers
  • Can you see the highlight well on the face?1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag? Does it emphasize texture?2 Answers
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
  • "this is the best product in milk makeup for me personally. so far this is the best from my cosmetic history. it is easy, my skin becomes so smooth. i have oily skin so this makes my skin become so much better when i use this. i will rebuy this when the current one is gone." in 195 reviews
  • "this is good for oily skin! it works well with my acne prone skin and doesn't break me out. evens out the texture of my skin and feels like nothing on my skin ." in 23 reviews
Jennifer K.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I really wanted to love this. I anticipated the release and bought it right away. It's definitely lightweight and you can't feel it on your face, but I think it's made for more oily skin? I have normal to dry skin and just didn't like how matte it made me and honestly I didn't see a lot of blurring happening. People who wear this alone must have amazing looking skin to begin with.
Bree F.
I am new to the whole milk make up product line, but I purchased this and the cooling stick and I absolutely love both of these products. I use them both on different occasions. The blur stick does exactly what it says it's going to do. This is a silicone free translucent stick and it actually does minimize the appearance of your pores fine lines and blemishes. This creates a smooth Matte looking finish and is wonderful to use as a primer.
This product is cruelty free so if you're an animal lover this is probably the one for you. This product creative :-) for your make up. You can also use this alone as an invisible foundation or under your make up of course as I said before as a primer. He just apply it all over your face and slightly blend it out.
This product is silicone free and oil free. If you have eyelashes or eyelash extensions this is a wonderful product to use the long side of because it does not have oil. Like I said this is a product that I use as a primer to begin my whole face application of make up.
Consistency of this product is not very thick. It does not really have that much of a scent to it. This is a very translucent product and does not have a pigment or tone to it.
This product is very light weight also. I really care for this brand. Very reliable and I would most definitely recommend this brand of product or the specific products to anybody looking. If you have a oily skin this product may look a little too Matte for you.
But I recommend this product to anybody with sensitive skin normal skin regular to dry skin or combination skin.
This is more so of a primer. Make sure to use the moisturizer before using this product because it can tend to get a little bit kinky and have a little bit of excess residue but I most definitely would say that this product is worth every single penny I would recommend it highly.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
This is a ridiculous product; sorry to anyone who may love it, but I personally feel it's absurd. It is oil substitutes packaged into a stick form that you jam into your pores in order to fill them up. This, to me, is not addressing the idea of keeping your pores clear and unclogged, but rather shoving stuff in there as a temporary fix. If you wouldn't fill a pothole with lumps of Styrofoam instead of dirt, why would you treat your face the same? I don't recommend.
Courtney N.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
I have heard a lot of positive reviews about this product, and I was eager to try it. I have some texture to my skin and enlarged pores, so this product looked like it was going to be the answer to my prayers. It definitely lives up to the hype of blurring imperfections and covering texture. I have noticed a significant difference to my makeup when I don't use it, because other products don't adhere to my makeup as well as the blur stick does. It also doesn't look like I will be running out anytime soon; the stick comes with a lot of product and will last you a long time.
Kylie B.
Mountlake Ter, WA
My new holy grail. I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about this product because my go to is ysl and man that stuff is pricey but amazing. This one is almost better. I love how it glides on and it doesn't feel like you have any product on your skin. It sits underneath my foundation like it was made for it, regardless of the foundation I wear. I am absolutely in love with this product and would recommend to anyone.
Lyndsey B.
Green Bay, WI
I was sent this in my first voxbox. I’m really impressed with it. It is different then any other primer I have ever used. You apply it directly to your face and it is convenient if your in A hurry. I love the color I’m asian and I have a medium complexion if applied transparent on me. Hid my pores I apply primer to my t zone area not my whole face and it worked so well . I can’t wait to use this again, may be a product I repurchase in the future when I run out. 10/10
Sham A.
Palos Hills, IL
I'm kinda torn about this primer and idk how I should feel about it. Well, i think though that it's very very good for those with an oily complexion. It's great at getting rid of oils that might form through out the day and mattifying them. However, just the shape of this primer (the full size) is funky. Like I can't seem to be able to apply the product to certain areas of my face because it's just big. One thing that I didn't like about this too is that every time I apply it I can't seem apply enough product to my face 😢 lmk if anybody feels this way about this.
Courtney G.
New Orleans, LA
It definitely blurs my fine lines better than most primers I've tried. It doesn't exactly fill my pores as well as I'd like but mixed with other primers, it does the trick. It makes my skin as smooth as a baby's bottom! I also kind of dig the smell... is there a smell? Lol it smells good to me. I will say that it doesn't go well with all foundations.. particularly the hourglass foundation for me. I'm not sure why but if I use the two it picks up all of my texture. Maybe because it's a stick foundation and my skin is so dry. Regardless of that I LOVE this primer!
Patty F.
Oakdale , PA
I received a sample of this in my Sephora Play Bag and I immediately fell in love with it. I hate when I apply my makeup and you can still see my huge pores. That is no longer an issue since I started using this Blur Stick. It glides on very easily and works great as a primer. It covers all of my pores and imperfections. I tend to have dry skin so I apply this after I moisturize and it leaves my skin with a smooth matte look that I love!
Emma J.
Chesterland, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
Recently received a sample of this product, and I'm quite happy with it! Blending at first was a little weird, as it comes in a stick form and its formula is thicker. But I find light, quick strokes and a blending sponge to work well. On it's own, my pores appear smaller, and my oily zones are definitely matte. With my foundation, it looks flawless, smoother.
Tiana F.
Can this be used as a replacement for foundation all together? Can / should someone continue makeup application using this while skipping foundation?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Where can u purchase this brand ?
Martha w.
Is milk brand good?
Amanda N.
Hesperia, CA
First off, ive been dying to try this out. Ive heard about it but want to try it out for myself. Is it worth the money?
Monique V.
San Antonio
Does it go on smoothly or it's firm to apply?

Milk Makeup

Milk Makeup was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.