BY MILK MAKEUP

Blurs Pores

Proven to minimize the appearance of pores up to 68%* using blurring microsphere technology.

Primes

Goes on clear to prep skin for makeup and leave a smoooooth, matte finish.

Lets Skin Breathe

With an innovative non-comedogenic, silicone-free, and oil-free formula that won't clog pores.

Ingredients: Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polyethylene, Hydroxystearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/parfum May contain/peut contenir: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77489, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499

• This looks sooo amazing. Does it work well?2 Answers
  • Can you see the highlight well on the face?1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag? Does it emphasize texture?2 Answers
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
  • "this is the best product in milk makeup for me personally. so far this is the best from my cosmetic history. it is easy, my skin becomes so smooth. i have oily skin so this makes my skin become so much better when i use this. i will rebuy this when the current one is gone." in 195 reviews
  • "this is good for oily skin! it works well with my acne prone skin and doesn't break me out. evens out the texture of my skin and feels like nothing on my skin ." in 23 reviews
Corey B.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is great for prepping the skin and smoothing minor texture issues. My only critique is that the stick application doesn’t allow you to warm the product well before applying.
Morgan B.
Leawood, KS
Not a fan... Felt like this product went on chalky and didn't see much a difference in my complexion. I wouldn't use it again and gave it to a friend to try it out.
Susan C.
Glendale, CA
I'm rating it three stars because it DOES NOT do what it claims to do. (even Kathleenlights politely said it didn't do much for her)

Claims:
The universal face filter. Silicone-free Blur Stick minimizes the appearance of pores up to 68%* to create a smooth, matte finish on all skin tones. Invisible matte coverage blurs pores and fine lines on every skin tone.

Reality:
It does not function as a filter and saying it minimizes pore size by almost 70% is a stretch. I would say 25% and I'm being generous. It does what any primer does: it serves as a good base for your foundation.
It's silicone-free which makes it a good option for oily/acne prone skin, but I regret to inform you this product isn't magical and hardly differs from other primers. I do like the stick packaging; it's convenient and excellent for lazy people like me.

You decide if its worth $40
Kristy H.
I LOVE using this to blur my pores. Its one of the only products ive tried that actually work. This stick will last you so long and never dried out. Highly recommend
Darby S.
I had super high hopes for this product especially with all the hyped around it. After my moisturizer I ran the stick over my face several times to creates a later to minimize the texture I have from my acne. I was suprised by how much more greasy it was it was still mattifying but it still was somewhat greasy at the same time. The blurring effects where I would say a 3/5. I think that this made me greasy later in the day but I did like the layer it made for my foundation creating a clean slate with less texture. There was minimal flaking which was awesome I thought there would be much more. I will keep using but I don't know if I will repurchase! Will recommend though! I think this is probably an amazing product for people with flawless skin but not so much for acne or rough flaky skin!
Belle M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Must have product! Blurs away pores and makes skin look healthy and clear. Can be used as a primer. Before makeup or even used on its own MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
Stephanie O.
Chesterton
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the packaging of this product! I believe that the product does its job and helps makeup stay on longer. Simple to use, just swipe it over clean skin. Good value as well!
Meghan P.
Denver, CO
I love this product. If my pores are big I always use this and it doesn’t clog them but let’s my make up go on smooth! I got it in a vox box a while ago and have purchased it again!
Nicole M.
Boynton Beach, FL
LOVE IT. It really does blur out imperfections! It also fills in fine lines pretty well. I have a line on my forehead that can be annoying when make up separates there but the blur stick makes it a smooth even canvas. Great Primer! I like it better than the smashbox photo finish primer
Ashley S.
Layton, UT
it does a great job at blurring but my foundation does not stay on at all with this product, I’d be better off with no primer to keep my foundation on all day. I
Tiana F.
Can this be used as a replacement for foundation all together? Can / should someone continue makeup application using this while skipping foundation?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Where can u purchase this brand ?
Martha w.
Is milk brand good?
Monique V.
San Antonio
Does it go on smoothly or it's firm to apply?
Amanda N.
Hesperia, CA
First off, ive been dying to try this out. Ive heard about it but want to try it out for myself. Is it worth the money?

Milk Makeup

Milk Makeup was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.