BY MILK MAKEUP

Blurs Pores

Proven to minimize the appearance of pores up to 68%* using blurring microsphere technology.

Primes

Goes on clear to prep skin for makeup and leave a smoooooth, matte finish.

Lets Skin Breathe

With an innovative non-comedogenic, silicone-free, and oil-free formula that won't clog pores.

Ingredients: Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polyethylene, Hydroxystearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/parfum May contain/peut contenir: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77489, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499

• This looks sooo amazing. Does it work well?2 Answers
  • Can you see the highlight well on the face?1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag? Does it emphasize texture?2 Answers
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
  • "this is the best product in milk makeup for me personally. so far this is the best from my cosmetic history. it is easy, my skin becomes so smooth. i have oily skin so this makes my skin become so much better when i use this. i will rebuy this when the current one is gone." in 195 reviews
  • "this is good for oily skin! it works well with my acne prone skin and doesn't break me out. evens out the texture of my skin and feels like nothing on my skin ." in 23 reviews
Codi H.
Kingston, NY
When I bought this I was very excited to use it but after trying it I was extremely disappointed, it didn’t work properly and overall a terrible product. It’s a no from me.
samarra c.
Deltona, FL
Definitely blurred and did its job and I love this product so much and I hope that I get to review more products from your company because this is honestly amazing I rated a 9 out of 10
Summer B.
Pico Rivera, CA
This product has its pros and cons . It hides my pores and smooths out my face . Only con would be that it makes my makeup not last long and is easily wiped off . Other than that , Good product !
Ashley M.
Orlando, FL
This is a nice product. It applies super smooth. It just feel a bit tacky and it doesn’t fully blur imperfections but i think it’s good for a light face beat. I wouldn’t suggest for a full glam.
Alli B.
Glenwood, Iowa
completely fills in my pores around my nose and cheeks but also gives a blurred effect to my imperfections such as discoloration and blemishes. all my foundations go on smoothly over this primer
Tiffany B.
Beech Creek, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
Very very easy to apply! I love the stick formula. It melted into my skin. I have large pores on my nose and this product blurred them out! This helped the longevity of my make up. I will buy again.
Courtney C.
Mentone , IN
I really don't see the bluing it is doing and what it's should to be bluing I have tryed and tryed to like it but I like that it's my color so I use it for foundation!
Amy R.
Washington DC
Ordered this from Sephora. It does not work for me. It seemed to highlight my skin texture and fine lines. I’d much rather use a liquid primer that also illuminates. Returning this, sadly.
kayla t.
Love love love this product!!! I have the mini so handy to put in my travel bag. This product blurs your pores so well, and it’s very easy to apply. It makes my face look so soft and smooth.
Mariel M.
Azusa, CA
So I just tried the BLUR stick by Milk and honestly it wasn't too bad, I do like how it's in a convenient travel packaging where I don't have to worry that it will break. However I hate now I don't know if I put it on it where I put it on.
I also would like to add that I feel like it accentuated my pores, blemishes, scars, and lines especially around my eye area cheeks and forehead.
It has a nice faint scent of lemons that is not overbearing, however the primer isnt sticky or tacky. Rather it's just slippery feeling. I wouldn't recommend this product because I just found out its $36 and I'm not about that high end makeup life, and I feel like I could find a better primer for way cheaper.
Tiana F.
Can this be used as a replacement for foundation all together? Can / should someone continue makeup application using this while skipping foundation?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Where can u purchase this brand ?
Martha w.
Is milk brand good?
Amanda N.
Hesperia, CA
First off, ive been dying to try this out. Ive heard about it but want to try it out for myself. Is it worth the money?
Monique V.
San Antonio
Does it go on smoothly or it's firm to apply?

Milk Makeup

Milk Makeup was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.