BY MILK MAKEUP

Blurs Pores

Proven to minimize the appearance of pores up to 68%* using blurring microsphere technology.

Primes

Goes on clear to prep skin for makeup and leave a smoooooth, matte finish.

Lets Skin Breathe

With an innovative non-comedogenic, silicone-free, and oil-free formula that won't clog pores.

Ingredients: Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polyethylene, Hydroxystearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/parfum May contain/peut contenir: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77489, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499

• This looks sooo amazing. Does it work well?2 Answers
  • Can you see the highlight well on the face?1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag? Does it emphasize texture?2 Answers
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
  • "this is the best product in milk makeup for me personally. so far this is the best from my cosmetic history. it is easy, my skin becomes so smooth. i have oily skin so this makes my skin become so much better when i use this. i will rebuy this when the current one is gone." in 195 reviews
  • "this is good for oily skin! it works well with my acne prone skin and doesn't break me out. evens out the texture of my skin and feels like nothing on my skin ." in 23 reviews
whatever f.
i feel it does an okay job keeping my oily t zone from pushing up through layers of product. however does little blurring to the pores on my cheeks near my nose. definitely try the travel size first.
Meaghan E.
Pembroke, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
i use to be a ride or die for benefit porefessional UNTIL I found this! the stick applicator is genius, I usually apply in the necessary places & then pat into my skin. A little bit goes a long way so this product will last FOREVER!
Alejandra W.
I love milk blur stick primer, I have combination skin and this little guy help me to stay matte most of the day. No sun protection. Long lasting for sure!! I will buy it again 😊 no disappointments.
Deianara B.
Good product for a matte look. Can be used for everyday and can be something you only put on for coverage. Does get a little dusty if too much is applied. Great for matte but never the best for wet or dewy. So best for oily skin.
💄tara a.
Yorba Linda, CA
Great pore filling primer. it reminds me a lot of the benefit porefessional in texture and formula but the difference is that this one is easier to apply since it comes in a stick form. It gives the skin a great smooth base for makeup application.
Sammy C.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this canceler and It works great with my skin and It works but apply gently and It hides pores but you must apply aloe and It makes your Skin a combination of dry and Healty .
Margarita O.
Lincoln
I really do like this product love that it blurs all imperfection can’t even see my pores which I love, great for all types of skin will it replace my tatcha probably not 😉 but I still find myself reaching for it quite often.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
I like how easy these blur sticks are to work with, they blend into your skin with almost no effort. The color is very luminous but the shade pigment is minimal which works on any skin tone easily. I purchased mine at Sephora.
Taylor B.
Hot Springs, VA
I have liked pore smoothing primers in the past, but I didn’t think this did much. My makeup seemed to sit on top of it rather than melt together like the primers I prefer. I returned it after testing for a couple of months.
Brianna S.
Montebello, CA
A great primer for the summer. It’s super light weight and controls oil so well. It literally is like a filter on your skin. It pairs great with a bunch of foundations and you get so much too.
Tiana F.
Can this be used as a replacement for foundation all together? Can / should someone continue makeup application using this while skipping foundation?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Where can u purchase this brand ?
Martha w.
Is milk brand good?
Amanda N.
Hesperia, CA
First off, ive been dying to try this out. Ive heard about it but want to try it out for myself. Is it worth the money?
Monique V.
San Antonio
Does it go on smoothly or it's firm to apply?

Milk Makeup

Milk Makeup was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.