BY MILK MAKEUP

Blurs Pores

Proven to minimize the appearance of pores up to 68%* using blurring microsphere technology.

Primes

Goes on clear to prep skin for makeup and leave a smoooooth, matte finish.

Lets Skin Breathe

With an innovative non-comedogenic, silicone-free, and oil-free formula that won't clog pores.

Ingredients: Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polyethylene, Hydroxystearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/parfum May contain/peut contenir: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77489, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499

• This looks sooo amazing. Does it work well?2 Answers
  • Can you see the highlight well on the face?1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag? Does it emphasize texture?2 Answers
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
  • "this is the best product in milk makeup for me personally. so far this is the best from my cosmetic history. it is easy, my skin becomes so smooth. i have oily skin so this makes my skin become so much better when i use this. i will rebuy this when the current one is gone." in 195 reviews
  • "this is good for oily skin! it works well with my acne prone skin and doesn't break me out. evens out the texture of my skin and feels like nothing on my skin ." in 23 reviews
Grace N.
Edgewater
This is a great primer but you have to warm it up first because it only applies if you warm it up with your fingers. It smells pretty good and it blurs out marks on your face. I would but this again and I would recommend this product.
Elizabeth S.
Baton Rouge
I was pleasantly surprised how much I like to this! As it glides over your skin you can literally see that blurring effect they talk about it really gives you a nice canvas before putting on foundation. I would definitely recommend it
Dani M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This little product is called a blur stick for a reason. It instantly blurs pores, scars and other imperfections. The only thing I wish it did a little better was cover redness, because then it would be perfect to wear just on its own. It gives your skin such a silky texture and makeup application on top of this is really beautiful. I specifically use it on my t-zone because that’s where the majority of my pore issues are and it gets a little oily in that area. This primer stick keeps the excess oil away and helps to keep my makeup looking great throughout the day without breaking down in those oil-prone areas.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I'm glad I didn't splurge for the full version. I got the mini from Sephora and was really excited to use it. First and foremost I found it dry and difficult to apply. When I glided it lightly I couldn't see any difference or tell the product was even working. When I pressed really hard I almost felt like a resistance from it against my skin. It's definitely not good as a primer for anywhere near your eyes either. It's far too sensitive of an area to apply that much pressure with an applicator stick and I found it made my under eye look more crepey. I'm going to go back to my liquid and cream primers.
Jaime G.
Knox, IN
This stuff works so well. It smooths out any pore problem areas. I use it everyday! It’s so easy to apply and blends perfectly with the rest of my makeup. It works great on my combination skin. I highly recommend this Milk Blur Stick!
La Rainne P.
Woodhaven, NY
I love this primer! True to its name, it really does "blur" your skin and makes your pores look non-existent. However, it doesn't go on too thick or heavy. It still feels, in a sense, breathable. It's great on its own or under foundation/BB creams and doesn't cause other products to pill. This primer also has great anti-oiliness properties without making your face look too matte. It give a dewy complexion that lasts ALL DAY. My only problem with this size is that it's hard to get the product into small corners like the sides of my nose. Otherwise, it's a perfect primer!
ashley h.
I received this product as a free sample from VoxBox. My one grievance about this product was not being able to tell if it was actually being applied when I put it in on my face. When I blended the product, I noticed a slight difference in my skin, however I felt that I needed to add more before applying my foundation to really cover my skin. I wish this product appeared a little more visible before blending it in so you can tell if it's actually being applied or not. Overall, I would recommend the product because I think that it does work, but it was a little annoying feeling like I had to do two separate layers.
The one thing that I love about MILK and it’s products is that they are vegan and cruelty free! That’s always a plus.
𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕚 🍓.
Marietta
This product applies very smooth and completely evens out my skin tone. The formula isn't prone to being dry, nor overly hydrating. My only problem with it is that it is extremely low coverage. Perfect for fresh, natural looks.
Michal H.
Killeen , TX
OK so I’ll start off first thing that I do not own this product but I did test it out at Sephora and it is amazing it literally blurred my skin all of my pores the second it was blended into my skin even before foundation it made my skin look 10 times better as if I had some kind of soft filter on my face like from a camera app it was amazing I really would consider buying it but I don’t think that I personally could spend that much money on such a little stick because it is only 1 ounce I wish that it was like 3 ounces for your moneyMILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
Christine D.
Waipahu, HI
I got this on the Sephora favorites and honestly, this one was a bit
hard to apply because it's not creamy but has a waxy feel. However I
like how it blurs out my pores around my nose area and the blemishes on
my face. When I am rushing or going on a quick errand, I just apply this
on my face. It's light and it blurs out the problem areas on my face so
this is the perfect go-to face product if you're going on a no makeup
look. It's good as a primer also since it creates a smooth base before
you apply any foundation. Glad I get to try this out.
Tiana F.
Can this be used as a replacement for foundation all together? Can / should someone continue makeup application using this while skipping foundation?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Where can u purchase this brand ?
Martha w.
Is milk brand good?
Amanda N.
Hesperia, CA
First off, ive been dying to try this out. Ive heard about it but want to try it out for myself. Is it worth the money?
Monique V.
San Antonio
Does it go on smoothly or it's firm to apply?

Milk Makeup

Milk Makeup was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.