BY MILK MAKEUP

Blurs Pores

Proven to minimize the appearance of pores up to 68%* using blurring microsphere technology.

Primes

Goes on clear to prep skin for makeup and leave a smoooooth, matte finish.

Lets Skin Breathe

With an innovative non-comedogenic, silicone-free, and oil-free formula that won't clog pores.

Ingredients: Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polyethylene, Hydroxystearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/parfum May contain/peut contenir: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77489, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499

• This looks sooo amazing. Does it work well?2 Answers
  • Can you see the highlight well on the face?1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag? Does it emphasize texture?2 Answers
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
  • "this is the best product in milk makeup for me personally. so far this is the best from my cosmetic history. it is easy, my skin becomes so smooth. i have oily skin so this makes my skin become so much better when i use this. i will rebuy this when the current one is gone." in 195 reviews
  • "this is good for oily skin! it works well with my acne prone skin and doesn't break me out. evens out the texture of my skin and feels like nothing on my skin ." in 23 reviews
mary l.
las vegas
i love it. it blurs out my pores like no other. 10/10 would recommend. my skin isn’t bad, so i like to use it all over my face to make it matte and smooth. pros: blurs our skin
con: kind of drags when you put it on.
mckinnon ✂.
Seattle, WA
I really like this product. It makes my face look super matte and the stick packaging makes it super easy to apply before my foundation without creating a mess. the stick really helps give it an even application. It is a little pricey but it does last a long time.
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
First of all, I want to get out of the way that we all have different skin and needs. I am an oily/dry combination skin girl, my cheeks tend to be dry but eat bronzer and blush at times and my t-zone can get super oily on some days, especially in hotter climate.  I also have huge pores on my nose, front part of my cheeks ( who wants that? Especially when you adore highlighters!). I honestly didn't think this would work because silicone is what usually gives that smooth appearance and this is silicone-free, which oddly enough is the reason for my purchase( silicone clogs my pores). This has proven to be amazing, to the point that I didn't notice until someone pointed out how smooth my skin had been looking. I also noticed how great my makeup applied over it and how flawless it looks in photos. My only qualm is that, it is rather pricey but I don't see that stopping me from re-purchasing once I'm done with this tube. If you want mattified poreless skin without killing the beautiful look of your radiant finish foundations, this might be your jam! Also plays well with other finishes but radiant is just my fave!
Kelsey P.
At first I felt like this didn’t do much, but I used it on one half of my face and compared. I could tell a difference, but not enough to justify the price, and I felt like the product was disappearing super fast.
Ashlynn F.
college station
I recently purchased a bunch of milk products and received the blur stick for free. It works very well with their foundation and reduced the size of my pores. It keeps my foundation in place and doesn’t leave a weird film or ball up how some can do.
Madeline W.
West Palm Bch, FL
Absolutely love the blur stick. It’s awesome cause it’s a stick and don’t have to put it on with my fingers. I️ have acne and it blurs everything and it lasts! Highly recommend and would definitely buy again!!
Benji T.
Long Beach, CA
Great for blurring large pores. I use this on my nose followed by a powder foundation. Stays on for hours and gives a natural blended look. Great for under the eyes as well. I love milk makeup, it’s my favorite line because it’s so easy to use
ashley b.
Davenport
Purchased at: Sephora
It couldn’t get easier than this blur stick. The packaging is great, twists up with ease and you just glide it on your face and blend! Foundation will glide nicely overtop and your skin will look facetuned.
Alyssa M.
I received this product from Influenster and I really like this product. I have the luminous blue stick. It makes my skin look shiny but not too shiny. It goes on well and helps my foundation last all day.
Isabel M.
carrollton
OMGG! This primer is amazing. It fills in my pores very nicely and I️ barely even have to wear foundation! I️ definitely love this product and will be using it forever. Totally recommend to others! MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
Tiana F.
Can this be used as a replacement for foundation all together? Can / should someone continue makeup application using this while skipping foundation?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Where can u purchase this brand ?
Martha w.
Is milk brand good?
Monique V.
San Antonio
Does it go on smoothly or it's firm to apply?
Amanda N.
Hesperia, CA
First off, ive been dying to try this out. Ive heard about it but want to try it out for myself. Is it worth the money?

Milk Makeup

Milk Makeup was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.