BY MILK MAKEUP

Blurs Pores

Proven to minimize the appearance of pores up to 68%* using blurring microsphere technology.

Primes

Goes on clear to prep skin for makeup and leave a smoooooth, matte finish.

Lets Skin Breathe

With an innovative non-comedogenic, silicone-free, and oil-free formula that won't clog pores.

Ingredients: Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polyethylene, Hydroxystearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/parfum May contain/peut contenir: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77489, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499

• This looks sooo amazing. Does it work well?2 Answers
  • Can you see the highlight well on the face?1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag? Does it emphasize texture?2 Answers
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
  • "this is the best product in milk makeup for me personally. so far this is the best from my cosmetic history. it is easy, my skin becomes so smooth. i have oily skin so this makes my skin become so much better when i use this. i will rebuy this when the current one is gone." in 195 reviews
  • "this is good for oily skin! it works well with my acne prone skin and doesn't break me out. evens out the texture of my skin and feels like nothing on my skin ." in 23 reviews
Gina S.
Frederick, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
❤️ I love this product from Milk Makeup! Initially, I was skeptical; however, if you go into Sephora, ask the ladies to help! She showed me how to apply it properly in order to minimize my pores and fine lines. Not to mention, this product smells HEAVENLY! A must buy. ❤️
Jasmine B.
This is the first primer stick that I have ever used.  I saw a few YouTube wear test videos before deciding to actually buy it.  My T-zone (especially my nose) gets extremely oily every single day and it is frustrating, especially when I am trying to apply makeup.  I bought this  MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick because I hoped it would take care of the problem.

The first thing that I noticed was the fairly wide plastic tube; most primer sticks come in a lipstick sized tube.  It was hard to reach the corner of my nose but I applied some product on the tip of my nose and spread it around.  The second thing that I noticed was the smell.  It smells like orange and lemon (I'm guessing from the limonene).  The product's description does recommend that you avoid using if you are sensitive to citrus oils or coconut.

The product does go on clear but I always make sure to rub it in to ensure a smooth base.  It didn't overwhelm my pores.  I can't say how well it performs with fine lines but my powder foundation applied very smoothly.  I didn't see any oil until about 6 hours after application.  If it were selling for less than $36, I would give it 5 stars.
Laiz T.
Nashville , TN
I really liked the product. The material is good and the matte finish looks natural. The only point for me is that my skin is too oil so the product didn't work well for me after some hours. But for dry skins I recommend a lot!
Madison N.
Waddell, AZ
I love this product. It always work amazing for me every single time! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a product that works well and is worth the money. I have combination skin and it was a great match for me! I will definitely purchase again!
Chloe J.
Clinton, IN
I really love this primer. It's silicone-free, which is super important to me. It also does a great job of blurring pores and making my makeup last all day long.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
I really don’t understand this product. Even though I love a lot of the MILK brand products this one doesn’t work for me. It is meant to be a primer yet it goes on (and stays) sticky on your skin. I won’t be buying this again.
Stefanie S.
Hurley, NY
I like this item. It's easy to use and it feels great on my skin! As far as I know this primer does not have sun protection but there are so many other items that can be used with this product. Like bareminerals tinted moisturizer on top preferably.
Anika T.
Wisconsin
this is amazing. first of all, i love milk makeup, and every single one of their products. this specific one is so good, it makes my skin so matte and smooth. when i have oily skin, i just swipe this on and it becomes matte.
Keyona V.
Jacksonville , FL
I used it the other day and it made my skin matte. It worked very nice and I loved that it wasn’t thick. But I will say it didn’t cover all my pores. I will use it again and maybe go over my face a couple times to see if that works!
Stephany M.
Orlando, FL
I went to sephora and I tried this in my hand and wow! I never fall in love when i try something in my hands but this feels so soft! There is no smells that’s so cool! I recommend this product and I can’t wait to try this on my face!
Tiana F.
Can this be used as a replacement for foundation all together? Can / should someone continue makeup application using this while skipping foundation?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Where can u purchase this brand ?
Martha w.
Is milk brand good?
Monique V.
San Antonio
Does it go on smoothly or it's firm to apply?
Amanda N.
Hesperia, CA
First off, ive been dying to try this out. Ive heard about it but want to try it out for myself. Is it worth the money?

Milk Makeup

Milk Makeup was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.