BY MILK MAKEUP

Blurs Pores

Proven to minimize the appearance of pores up to 68%* using blurring microsphere technology.

Primes

Goes on clear to prep skin for makeup and leave a smoooooth, matte finish.

Lets Skin Breathe

With an innovative non-comedogenic, silicone-free, and oil-free formula that won't clog pores.

Ingredients: Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polyethylene, Hydroxystearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/parfum May contain/peut contenir: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77489, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499

• This looks sooo amazing. Does it work well?2 Answers
  • Can you see the highlight well on the face?1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag? Does it emphasize texture?2 Answers
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
  • "this is the best product in milk makeup for me personally. so far this is the best from my cosmetic history. it is easy, my skin becomes so smooth. i have oily skin so this makes my skin become so much better when i use this. i will rebuy this when the current one is gone." in 195 reviews
  • "this is good for oily skin! it works well with my acne prone skin and doesn't break me out. evens out the texture of my skin and feels like nothing on my skin ." in 23 reviews
Alexis E.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the best pore-filling primer I’ve tried! After switching to cruelty-free, I had to find a replacement for the Benefit Porefessional primer. This did the trick! Actually, I think it may even be better! I highly recommend this to anyone looking for that perfect pore-filling primer!
Codie W.
Chesterton, IN
Purchased at: Sephora
I've gone through about 2 of them already. They blur every pore you have and also any redness. I have a horrible red patch on my cheek, and as soon as I put it on my face and wait for it to set, it has lightened it almost 75%. It's an amazing primer and your foundation stays on all day!!
Becca L.
Shoreview
This is easy to use and very thin and breathable. However, it is completely sheer on my skin and I use as a primer to reduce pores and matte skin. I would recommend if you are okay with putting a layer of foundation on top.
Janet Z.
Fresno, CA
I've heard very good reviews about this makeup blur stick and i have been dying to try it. they say it completely blurs out your pores leaving your skin looking fresh and beautiful finish. By the packaging i can already tell that it has a lot of product and can last you for quiet a while.
Evelyn O.
La verne, CA
an okay primer. has a light priming affect thats really hard to notice. I wish it was a bit thicker or that i could feel it more because it doesnt really feel like i have primer on, only a slight smoothness to the face. kind of feel just eh about it.
crystal m.
Sulphur, LA
Purchased at: Sephora
Ive never heard a product like this to begin with. So i hope im using it correctly lol. Ive only tried it once and i didn't notice that much of a difference in my makeup. I only had a sample size that i wanted to try in case i bought the full size. Just iffy if its needed or not.
Soph🥀
i don’t know why but mine doesn’t work AT ALL! i don’t know why but it feels like NOTHING. i had to melt it w my hand. but others i use work fine i’m not sure why
Jana S.
Lynn Haven, FL
I was really excited to try one of these, but honestly, I’m unsure if I like it. It doesn’t really do anything for me. It’s stiff and I can’t get much product out and also the pigmentation is not there at all. Maybe I got a defective one? Like it’s almost dried out feeling.
saint l.
Los Angeles , CA
this is like sunshine in a tube! i even wear this on its own and it gives me the most natural dewy look fresh look! i use this with bb cream for an added flawless but still natural looking look. add a bit of flush and you’d look glowing from the inside! highly recommend! 💖
bella g.
This primer is so high quality. I thought it was a creamy stick but it was a bowser in the form of a stick. Some cones are it does brake from the stick but it works for any skin tones to soak up the facial oils.
Tiana F.
Can this be used as a replacement for foundation all together? Can / should someone continue makeup application using this while skipping foundation?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Where can u purchase this brand ?
Martha w.
Is milk brand good?
Monique V.
San Antonio
Does it go on smoothly or it's firm to apply?
Amanda N.
Hesperia, CA
First off, ive been dying to try this out. Ive heard about it but want to try it out for myself. Is it worth the money?

Milk Makeup

Milk Makeup was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.