BY MILK MAKEUP

Blurs Pores

Proven to minimize the appearance of pores up to 68%* using blurring microsphere technology.

Primes

Goes on clear to prep skin for makeup and leave a smoooooth, matte finish.

Lets Skin Breathe

With an innovative non-comedogenic, silicone-free, and oil-free formula that won't clog pores.

Ingredients: Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polyethylene, Hydroxystearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/parfum May contain/peut contenir: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77489, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499

• This looks sooo amazing. Does it work well?2 Answers
  • Can you see the highlight well on the face?1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag? Does it emphasize texture?2 Answers
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
  • "this is the best product in milk makeup for me personally. so far this is the best from my cosmetic history. it is easy, my skin becomes so smooth. i have oily skin so this makes my skin become so much better when i use this. i will rebuy this when the current one is gone." in 195 reviews
  • "this is good for oily skin! it works well with my acne prone skin and doesn't break me out. evens out the texture of my skin and feels like nothing on my skin ." in 23 reviews
lizette l.
I love this product because it blurs my pores and makes my skin super soft i love this product if u guys want a product that really is worth the price i would definitely recommend this product
Sarah R.
Durham
This is the best primer if you have oily skin! It literally mattes your skin after your skin care routine and creates a really flat and dry (in a good way!) surface for makeup.
Monica G.
Yonkers, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I had gotten a sample from Sephora. Yooo its bomb! It made my skin so smooth without letting it look dry! It really helped minimize my pores on my nose and around my face! I would recommend this product for sure especially if you have large pores!
Theresa O.
Beaverton, OR
Purchased at: Sephora
I wanted to like this product so much, but I just can’t. It feels super tacky on my skin and does nothing to blur imperfections or pores. It also does not hold makeup well. The scent was ok, I guess. Overall this was just a major bust for me. I ended up returning it.
Jin C.
Love how easy I️t is this to apply and blend with your fingers. I️t makes getting ready in the morning quick. I️t goes on smooth and does not feel cakey. I️t controls oil, acts as a primer and minimize your pores.
Jada T.
I really like this stuff because it actually works!!! Which is crazy because it blurs everything like magic! I have combination skin but I feel like sometimes it’s too hard to just rub on my face because it irritates it. But I use it when I feel really moisturized.
Yvonne T.
Spartanburg, SC
This is my favorite primer. The easy application and chic packaging makes it an experience. It doesn’t clog pores or cause breakouts (and I have sensitive skin). Not only does it minimize pores but also reduces shine on your skin to look natural. I use it daily!
Shakeya W.
Davidson, NC
I really liked this.. I used this one and it really did blur like it was suppose to.. it applied smoothly and it n I de NY make look good too.. I got this in a sample size.. but now I'm want to try more milk products..
Rachel D.
Oshkosh, WI
Love love this stuff!!! I put it on underneath my foundation and it completely smooths out my pores. I love how easy and effortless it is to put on because of the big stick form . Milk makeup is one of my favorite brands!MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
Savannah L.
I'm not really a primer girl, so I can go with or without this before my foundation routine, but I like wearing just this on days when I'm not wearing make up. It does a good job of burring pores and making your skin look matte. It's like invisible foundation.
Tiana F.
Can this be used as a replacement for foundation all together? Can / should someone continue makeup application using this while skipping foundation?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Where can u purchase this brand ?
Martha w.
Is milk brand good?
Monique V.
San Antonio
Does it go on smoothly or it's firm to apply?
Amanda N.
Hesperia, CA
First off, ive been dying to try this out. Ive heard about it but want to try it out for myself. Is it worth the money?

Milk Makeup

Milk Makeup was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.