BY MILK MAKEUP

Blurs Pores

Proven to minimize the appearance of pores up to 68%* using blurring microsphere technology.

Primes

Goes on clear to prep skin for makeup and leave a smoooooth, matte finish.

Lets Skin Breathe

With an innovative non-comedogenic, silicone-free, and oil-free formula that won't clog pores.

Ingredients: Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polyethylene, Hydroxystearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/parfum May contain/peut contenir: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77489, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499

• This looks sooo amazing. Does it work well?2 Answers
  • Can you see the highlight well on the face?1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag? Does it emphasize texture?2 Answers
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
  • "this is the best product in milk makeup for me personally. so far this is the best from my cosmetic history. it is easy, my skin becomes so smooth. i have oily skin so this makes my skin become so much better when i use this. i will rebuy this when the current one is gone." in 195 reviews
  • "this is good for oily skin! it works well with my acne prone skin and doesn't break me out. evens out the texture of my skin and feels like nothing on my skin ." in 23 reviews
jessica l.
provo , UT
I wondered about this product for so long, but didn’t know if I wanted to take the plunge...I finally settled on getting the mini size & I was so incredibly impressed. it instantly mattifies and blurs my pores, and even on days I don’t wear makeup I’ll use this on my t-zone to stay shine free all day!!
Reigan M.
This is literally the same exact product as the tarte clean slate timeless smoothing primer, but in stick form. Same exact consistency and finish. I do like the Tarde primer so I naturally like this product as well, and I think it’s smart that it’s in stick form, which gives an easier application.
Ariadna A.
Austin, TX
I received this one in my Birchbox x Vogue box. I was not sure then if i would like it but I totally love it now! I have large pores and some oily areas, but at the same time I never wear heavy make up on a daily basis. This product worked perfect under my glossier lightweight foundation and I kept receiving compliments about my skin all day. ;)
Rosie C.
Mulberry
I'm not a big fan of this product. It is hard to apply because of how big it i, hard to get around your nose and under eyes. It kind of pulls and tugs at your skin as you apply it, and it doesn't really blur my pores very much at all. There are definitely much better options out there.
Nikki T.
Iowa City, IA
I a big fan of trying out different face primers, and this was a good mattifying option. I love how smooth it makes my face feel and definitely makes my pores less pronounced. However, I don't feel like it reduced redness or discoloration. I liked it for what it was but it's kinda pricey--not sure I loved it enough to get another one.
gabrielle P.
lynnwood,Wa
#festivalfrenzy product I’m wearing is milk looks great huh yes sun proctection and pros it’s my color and works for my oily skin and it helps with hidding my pores
Irinka S.
Vancouver, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
I'm not big fan of this product. First of all I did not like the fact that if you pu tr the product out ther is no way to put it back in. I did not like that. Second of all if is not work on my skin. My skin is combination to oily and this product did not do the job but even more looks weard on my skin.
Crystal S.
New York
Purchased at: ULTA
This makeup blur stick is ok. I wish they had it in a liquid form because it will be better. I feel like if I tug on my skin with this making my pores larger. I recommend this for people with oily skin not try.
Valentine S.
Otsego
THE BEST! I love using it as an eyeshadow primer, my skin can switch between oily and dry but this was perfect for both. The price was a little high for me but the outcome proves its worth. I would recommend this for both oily and dry skin.
Lexie J.
Lorena, TX
I notice that it does help to blur and hide my pores but it is not the best product for someone with dry skin. It seems to leave pieces when I rub it on my face and emphasizes any dry spots that I have.
Tiana F.
Can this be used as a replacement for foundation all together? Can / should someone continue makeup application using this while skipping foundation?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Where can u purchase this brand ?
Martha w.
Is milk brand good?
Amanda N.
Hesperia, CA
First off, ive been dying to try this out. Ive heard about it but want to try it out for myself. Is it worth the money?
Monique V.
San Antonio
Does it go on smoothly or it's firm to apply?

Milk Makeup

Milk Makeup was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.