BY MILK MAKEUP

Blurs Pores

Proven to minimize the appearance of pores up to 68%* using blurring microsphere technology.

Primes

Goes on clear to prep skin for makeup and leave a smoooooth, matte finish.

Lets Skin Breathe

With an innovative non-comedogenic, silicone-free, and oil-free formula that won't clog pores.

Ingredients: Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polyethylene, Hydroxystearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/parfum May contain/peut contenir: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77489, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499

• This looks sooo amazing. Does it work well?2 Answers
  • Can you see the highlight well on the face?1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag? Does it emphasize texture?2 Answers
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
  • "this is the best product in milk makeup for me personally. so far this is the best from my cosmetic history. it is easy, my skin becomes so smooth. i have oily skin so this makes my skin become so much better when i use this. i will rebuy this when the current one is gone." in 195 reviews
  • "this is good for oily skin! it works well with my acne prone skin and doesn't break me out. evens out the texture of my skin and feels like nothing on my skin ." in 23 reviews
Vivian W.
Flagstaff, AZ
I've never used primer before, so I'll still getting used to it. If you use too much, it definitely starts to cake on your skin. I like it so far. It smells pretty weird. I used it as invisible foundation first, because it said you can do that, but I don't think I need that it that it really did anything. I'll probably just use it under my makeup from now on.
Haley G.
Elkins, WV
This product is MAGIC. Just a couple swipes of this stick and you look like you’ve been photoshopped! It’s a little pricey but I love it too much and can’t find anything else like it.
Jianna P.
Monaca
I love this product! It definitely has a blurring effect. I wear it alone or under foundation, and it never disappoints. I have dry skin and this never accentuates dry patches. Love it! Lasts a long time, too!
Wyatt S.
Aubrey, TX
The MILK Blur stick is one of my favorite primers to date because it truly fills in pores fast and easy. It also makes the skin tacky enough for foundations to adhere to and support longer wear. I even wear this primer on days I don't wear makeup occasionally and have noticed a smoother skin appearance in photographs on these occasions!
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I purchased this at Sephora for about 30 dollars. When I first got it I was using it alone after moisturizing to keep my oil down on my bare face. I liked the way it kept me less oily and blurred my pores a lot but it felt greasy and made my skin look a little flakey. And when it used it as a primer, my foundation looked so dry and terrible.
Maddie Clare M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
The blur stick is a must have. Makeup applies smoother with the product. Makes my skin look flawless!! Helps hide pores. I have a combination of oily and dry skin and I would recommend it for any skin type!!
Shannon G.
Prescott, WI
This product definitely blurs pores but often when applying it it pills up instead of sticking to the skin. I’ve applied it very gentle and it still happens. This is a product you kind of have to apply hard to get it on the skin. I am not as impressed as I wanted to be. It works okay but I’d just find a different product that blurs.
Kristin C.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! Recently got the Blur Stick Primer as part of a voxbox and I’m so glad I did! Any skin type can use it, and I just put it on after I apply my moisturizer and before my foundation and it lasts all day! You can also use it as a highlighter! So glad I got to try this product, which has made me excited to try all of the Milk products!
kathryn f.
Annapolis, MD
this is maybe my favorite product ever. because its a stick it lasts forever and you know exactly how much you have left because the tube is clear. I use it as a primer under foundation but more often i just wear it along with some setting powder. it makes your skin look blurred like the pores disappear and so does shine. the best
Tania T.
Greenville, NC
I think this primer is very different and don’t feel like it did anything for me. It’s good for any skin type. Personally I’m glad I didn’t pay full price because it just wasn’t worth it. Maybe I used it wrong or something but it just doesn’t wow me. Also it did make my skin have an allergic reaction after about a weeks usage.
Tiana F.
Can this be used as a replacement for foundation all together? Can / should someone continue makeup application using this while skipping foundation?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Where can u purchase this brand ?
Martha w.
Is milk brand good?
Monique V.
San Antonio
Does it go on smoothly or it's firm to apply?
Amanda N.
Hesperia, CA
First off, ive been dying to try this out. Ive heard about it but want to try it out for myself. Is it worth the money?

Milk Makeup

Milk Makeup was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.