BY MILK MAKEUP

Blurs Pores

Proven to minimize the appearance of pores up to 68%* using blurring microsphere technology.

Primes

Goes on clear to prep skin for makeup and leave a smoooooth, matte finish.

Lets Skin Breathe

With an innovative non-comedogenic, silicone-free, and oil-free formula that won't clog pores.

Ingredients: Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polyethylene, Hydroxystearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/parfum May contain/peut contenir: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77489, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499

• This looks sooo amazing. Does it work well?2 Answers
  • Can you see the highlight well on the face?1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag? Does it emphasize texture?2 Answers
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
  • "this is the best product in milk makeup for me personally. so far this is the best from my cosmetic history. it is easy, my skin becomes so smooth. i have oily skin so this makes my skin become so much better when i use this. i will rebuy this when the current one is gone." in 195 reviews
  • "this is good for oily skin! it works well with my acne prone skin and doesn't break me out. evens out the texture of my skin and feels like nothing on my skin ." in 23 reviews
Pravleen S.
Glen Allen, VA
I love this for every day use. This prime is very practical and everybody can use it. It completely blurs out pores. Has a completely clear finish so it works out every skin tone. I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Lauren D.
San Diego
This product was pretty good. I don't even use primer that much, and I realized I prefer a dewy look over matte but I still like this. You have to learn how much to use but it does make your skin look really smooth and primed. Something about the container is antibacterial so that's really cool and it's silicone free. I wouldn't buy again but I feel like this is gonna last me years.
Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
I have mixed feelings about this. I tried it at Sephora and I still don’t know how I feel about it. It’s lightweight but I feel like it only works well with certain skin types. I wouldn’t buy it again.
Erica T.
Hewitt, NJ
This product is pretty cool. It left behind a powdery feeling on my face. The color of the stick was different from my skin tone but when I applied it, you couldn't see a color difference. I received this product complimentary. Would recommend as a daily primer. Thank you #influenster #milkmakeup
blocklava M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Very easy application. It comes in a stick so all you really have to do is rub it on your face. Helps even our your skin tone and eliminates oil. I use it just about everyday and it lasts months.
Brandon B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
Compared to benefit’s porefessional, this product didn’t seem to do much for my pores. I saw a slight blurring on my nose directly, but not around my nose where they are most prevalent. It also did little in the way to help mattify areas of my face I was looking for dewiness control.
Ashley N.
Warroad, MN
I’ve had this product about a week and I really like it so far. The stick form is really convenient for easy applications and you don’t have to get oils from your fingers on your face. It helps your foundation stay and definitely blurs the pores. And although I’ve had it only a short time the one ounce appears as though it will last for a long time, since the product applies in a nice thin, smooth layer.
Cc S.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
It was so nice and smelt nice. I loved it. It helped somewhat hide pores. I think it is a good fit for combination and maybe dry. There aren’t any cons I loved this product. I would totally recommend to others.
Bao-Tran L.
Initially, I used MILK MAKEUP New Luminous Blur Stick without makeup on top. I like the feeling of the stick on my face! It didn’t feel too thick. It was pretty quick rubbing it in. I really like the scent too! It’s subtle and very refreshing. It did a great job with blurring the majority of my pores! It didn’t reduce redness but because of the blurring effect, my skin tone was more even. I wish the stock was a bit tinier in circumference because I wanted to get the pores around the bottom of my nose, but it’s an easy fix- I just put some on my finger and rub! My face was matte but still natural-looking after application. I really like the look because I get a little glow from it too! I didn’t put too much layers on either! I have a lot of texture on my face so it couldn’t smoothen it out, but that’s fine because I feel like that can’t be fix. The product basically lasted all day! At night, I saw a thick layer of oil on my chin because that was the only place I DIDN’T apply it to. My face overall just has some patches of thin layer of oil, but it still looked good!

When I used this product with makeup, it created a canvas for my foundation to glide on smoothly. It actually gave such a beautiful matte finish— I was shooketh! Usually my foundation does give me a dewy look, so I’d have to powder down, but I got that natural and matte look going on, so I was happy! I did have to powder down a bit, but it works! And usually I’d powder my face again three hours later but no need with this blur stick! It works for 8 hours of keeping my face look so smooth! I think that’s a success! Love this product! Glad I got a sample and will buy more once I’m done!
Jen D.
I love this product! I love the easiness of just being able to apply it on as a stick and really reduces the size of my major pores! I didn't need to use a ton and it lasts me throughout the day. It really works well with foundation or without! It makes my foundation look like I have porcelain skin!!
Tiana F.
Can this be used as a replacement for foundation all together? Can / should someone continue makeup application using this while skipping foundation?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Where can u purchase this brand ?
Martha w.
Is milk brand good?
Monique V.
San Antonio
Does it go on smoothly or it's firm to apply?
Amanda N.
Hesperia, CA
First off, ive been dying to try this out. Ive heard about it but want to try it out for myself. Is it worth the money?

Milk Makeup

Milk Makeup was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.