BY MILK MAKEUP

Blurs Pores

Proven to minimize the appearance of pores up to 68%* using blurring microsphere technology.

Primes

Goes on clear to prep skin for makeup and leave a smoooooth, matte finish.

Lets Skin Breathe

With an innovative non-comedogenic, silicone-free, and oil-free formula that won't clog pores.

Ingredients: Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polyethylene, Hydroxystearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/parfum May contain/peut contenir: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77489, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499

• This looks sooo amazing. Does it work well?2 Answers
  • Can you see the highlight well on the face?1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag? Does it emphasize texture?2 Answers
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
  • "this is the best product in milk makeup for me personally. so far this is the best from my cosmetic history. it is easy, my skin becomes so smooth. i have oily skin so this makes my skin become so much better when i use this. i will rebuy this when the current one is gone." in 195 reviews
  • "this is good for oily skin! it works well with my acne prone skin and doesn't break me out. evens out the texture of my skin and feels like nothing on my skin ." in 23 reviews
Chantelle L.
Chatsworth, CA
I️ tried to the blur stick and it is amazing! You can wear it alone or before your foundation but either way it smoothes all your pores and allows you to look like a glowing goddess without the effect of looking sticky. I️ would definitely recommend for those that want the healthy glow!MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
Leslie S.
Hopkinsville , KY
I received this in a subscription box. I like that it’s mini sized for travel or to throw in your purse. It didn’t blur my pores as well as I would’ve liked for it too but it did give a decent amount of coverage to my pores
Nadia B.
alexandria
Great at giving the skin a nice blurred look and hides pores but I broke out because of it. When foundation is applied on top it is matte and doesn’t have too much uv protection. I would not buy it again because it made me break out but the results differ.
Cynthia C.
Boyds, MD
Lovely lightweight primer for combination complexions. I love the easy applicator and the overall look of the product. I use this for under concentrated foundation sticks. I wish it did a better job minimizing pores.
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This works well. It honestly helps like a primer. You can just wear this without foundation and your skin will look good. It is very soft and smooth. It makes your skin look good. And does not have a bad smell to it.
Colby V.
Valencia, CA
I can’t say I’m impressed. It’s honestly more of a hassle to use than it is effective. The top never screws back on right the first time and I cant see a difference with it without the blur stick under my foundation.
Kristin K.
St Petersburg, FL
I got this primer in a kit from Sephora with a couple other Milk products. I am loving their products so far. This primer is nice, it helps to cover your pores and looks beautiful under makeup. I would definitely recommend.
Megan K.
Signal Hill
This is a really great primer! This was my first Milk makeup product and I love it so much! It has such a such texture and blends so smoothly. Although the price is high, I would love to try more of there products.
Madelynn P.
Austin , TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I think I have all of the milk makeup sticks and I love this because I always feel like my pores are huge. This is nice because it’s compact and you can literally take it with you anywhere. It’s hassle free really
Serena K.
Novi, MI
Absolutely love this product!! It’s amazing and does everything I’m looking for. I cannot think of anything bad this product does. It’s amazing for all skin types especially mine because it’s dry. I think everyone should reach out to this! Amazing!
Tiana F.
Can this be used as a replacement for foundation all together? Can / should someone continue makeup application using this while skipping foundation?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Where can u purchase this brand ?
Martha w.
Is milk brand good?
Monique V.
San Antonio
Does it go on smoothly or it's firm to apply?
Amanda N.
Hesperia, CA
First off, ive been dying to try this out. Ive heard about it but want to try it out for myself. Is it worth the money?

Milk Makeup

Milk Makeup was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.