BY MILK MAKEUP

Blurs Pores

Proven to minimize the appearance of pores up to 68%* using blurring microsphere technology.

Primes

Goes on clear to prep skin for makeup and leave a smoooooth, matte finish.

Lets Skin Breathe

With an innovative non-comedogenic, silicone-free, and oil-free formula that won't clog pores.

Ingredients: Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polyethylene, Hydroxystearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/parfum May contain/peut contenir: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77489, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499

• This looks sooo amazing. Does it work well?2 Answers
  • Can you see the highlight well on the face?1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag? Does it emphasize texture?2 Answers
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
  • "this is the best product in milk makeup for me personally. so far this is the best from my cosmetic history. it is easy, my skin becomes so smooth. i have oily skin so this makes my skin become so much better when i use this. i will rebuy this when the current one is gone." in 195 reviews
  • "this is good for oily skin! it works well with my acne prone skin and doesn't break me out. evens out the texture of my skin and feels like nothing on my skin ." in 23 reviews
Sanam A.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! I wish I had found out about it sooner! I used to use benefits porefesional, and i was in the market for something new. I had heard about MILK cosmetics and wanted to try it out, I am so glad I did. This product is AMAZING!!

It literally blurs and erases your pores, dark spots, acne spots and minimizes redness and pimples. It literally erases it! I would encourage anyone looking for a pore minimizer to grab this! You wont regret it
Bandna K.
New York
One of my favorite primers that I got as a gift! At first, I was a bit skeptical about this product, but after using it I fell in love with how well it covers my pores and minimizes them. It leaves a matte finish and looks great!
Esmeralda T.
Orosi, CA
Definitely would not recommend this one. When I put it on it does even feel like I put anything on. I also don’t like it because it gets dirty where the little circle in the middle is disturbing. Would not buy again. MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
Kristie W.
Johns Creek, GA
Fan-freakin-tastic! I first received as a sample from Ipsy and immediately went to Sephora to buy the full-size. The full-size has lasted over a year and works wonders on my face. I have combination skin and it smooths the entire area. It does not settle into lines are pores, in fact, it makes your face wonderfully smooth and your pores just disappear. Your foundation or BB cream will go over it beautifully, I cannot say enough good things about it. Controls shine very well, too!
Maya L.
Fremont , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this! I stopped using primers but when I was using them, this it was my go to. It gives a flawless finish without making your foundation look heavy or tacky. I gave 4 stars because as much as I love it, it’s not perfect. It does take some playing around but I loved it!
Kylee B.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Sephora
This blue stick instantly takes away any shine from areas I run it over. I love to use this on my forehead and places with pores/slight fine lines. It’s amazing because it’s a stick, you don’t have any mess and it’s super portable.
Rebecca S.
Little Rock, AR
This is my favorite Milk product second to the Kush Brow. It is so easy to use and helps keep my skin matte looking throughout the day. It helps minimize pores and makes my skin feel so smooth. I have oily/combo skin and it does well at combatting oil overproduction. I normally use this and a concealer day to day and I couldn't be happier. I am all about the convenience of a stick and love that I don't necessarily need a brush for this.
Katie A.
Nashville, TN
I'm really surprised with all the positive reviews on this product. I did not find it to glide on easily or be silky smooth. I feel that this product tugs on my skin and does not blend into my skin well. Once it's on, your pores do look better but there are so many other easier to use primers on the market.
Brooke D.
Tarpon Springs
This primer makes my skin feel smoother and it’s definitely a very light primer, but I cant say it really covers my pores. It feels like nothing’s really being primed and I can’t say that i would buy this product again.
Chantelle L.
Chatsworth, CA
I️ tried to the blur stick and it is amazing! You can wear it alone or before your foundation but either way it smoothes all your pores and allows you to look like a glowing goddess without the effect of looking sticky. I️ would definitely recommend for those that want the healthy glow!MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
Tiana F.
Can this be used as a replacement for foundation all together? Can / should someone continue makeup application using this while skipping foundation?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Where can u purchase this brand ?
Martha w.
Is milk brand good?
Monique V.
San Antonio
Does it go on smoothly or it's firm to apply?
Amanda N.
Hesperia, CA
First off, ive been dying to try this out. Ive heard about it but want to try it out for myself. Is it worth the money?

Milk Makeup

Milk Makeup was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.