BY MILK MAKEUP

Blurs Pores

Proven to minimize the appearance of pores up to 68%* using blurring microsphere technology.

Primes

Goes on clear to prep skin for makeup and leave a smoooooth, matte finish.

Lets Skin Breathe

With an innovative non-comedogenic, silicone-free, and oil-free formula that won't clog pores.

Ingredients: Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polyethylene, Hydroxystearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/parfum May contain/peut contenir: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77489, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499

• This looks sooo amazing. Does it work well?2 Answers
  • Can you see the highlight well on the face?1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag? Does it emphasize texture?2 Answers
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
  • "this is the best product in milk makeup for me personally. so far this is the best from my cosmetic history. it is easy, my skin becomes so smooth. i have oily skin so this makes my skin become so much better when i use this. i will rebuy this when the current one is gone." in 195 reviews
  • "this is good for oily skin! it works well with my acne prone skin and doesn't break me out. evens out the texture of my skin and feels like nothing on my skin ." in 23 reviews
Hayley M.
Toronto, ON
This stuff is literally photoshop for your face! Feels great and easy to put on. Use it on its own for a quick way to look flawless if you're not using foundation, or with foundation makes you look like you have no pores!
Erica K.
Surrey, BC
Honestly this product did nothing for me! It glides on easily & applies sheer, but I almost don’t even notice! MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick dried like a soft matte almost powdery finish! I did like the way it felt, I just wish it helped my small pores a bit more!
Nicole M.
Orlando
I purchased this just out of curiosity and now I can't stop using it! It literally blurs out all the imperfections on the face. It goes on really smooth on the skin. Recommend this to everyone
Gally S.
I have dry to normal skin, I use this almost everyday, I don't have problems on my skin so I use this as "foundation" it truly blurs your skin and is so easy to use 10/10 recommend.
Alana R.
Kimberley, BC
Man, I was so excited to try this! However it does literally nothing for my face. I can't even get it on. It just pulls my skin or pills off the stick. Such a bummer! I'm gonna keep trying tho...
Brianna F.
Ottawa, ON
I looooooovr the blur stick. I personally prefer stick type primers to liquid any day. And this one just sits on the skin so beautifuly and hides my pores like a breeze!
Tiana C.
This product worked wonders! My pores were invisible.. my make up lasted longer, my skin could breath, my oily skin magically was matte, I cant believe I went this long without using this product! 10/10!!
Chelsea C.
This did nothing for me, it blurred nothing. The price isn't ridiculous but you do get quite a bit of product which is the only reason I'm giving this two stars.
The milk makeup blur stick is amazing to apply before foundation it really makes the foundation apply better and feel better but also blurs out a lot of blemishes on my face
Jessica Y.
Scarborough , ON
Purchased at: Sephora
Amazing primer!! I love everything milk makeup has to offer! It was good for my combination-oily skin and definitely still let me have a natural look to my makeup!
Tiana F.
Can this be used as a replacement for foundation all together? Can / should someone continue makeup application using this while skipping foundation?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Where can u purchase this brand ?
Martha w.
Is milk brand good?
Monique V.
San Antonio
Does it go on smoothly or it's firm to apply?
Amanda N.
Hesperia, CA
First off, ive been dying to try this out. Ive heard about it but want to try it out for myself. Is it worth the money?

Milk Makeup

Milk Makeup was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.