BY MILK MAKEUP

Blurs Pores

Proven to minimize the appearance of pores up to 68%* using blurring microsphere technology.

Primes

Goes on clear to prep skin for makeup and leave a smoooooth, matte finish.

Lets Skin Breathe

With an innovative non-comedogenic, silicone-free, and oil-free formula that won't clog pores.

Ingredients: Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polyethylene, Hydroxystearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/parfum May contain/peut contenir: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77489, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499

• This looks sooo amazing. Does it work well?2 Answers
  • Can you see the highlight well on the face?1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag? Does it emphasize texture?2 Answers
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
  • "this is the best product in milk makeup for me personally. so far this is the best from my cosmetic history. it is easy, my skin becomes so smooth. i have oily skin so this makes my skin become so much better when i use this. i will rebuy this when the current one is gone." in 195 reviews
  • "this is good for oily skin! it works well with my acne prone skin and doesn't break me out. evens out the texture of my skin and feels like nothing on my skin ." in 23 reviews
Tasha J.
Saskatoon, SK
This product does good at blurring the skin and making pores look smaller. It can ball up if you apply too much, and make foundation look off, but overall once you know how to apply this product it gives a beautiful priming effect.
Thelma R.
Nogales
This it’s a great primer! Blurs really well pores and fine lines, it’s good for every day, I used with my all foundations and always works great I would recommend it. It’s long lasting I just use a small amount for good results, keep my face mate and loking fresh
Sarah H.
Amherstburg, ON
Very slight blurring. It does a little bit, but not as much as advertised. It has a strange smell, and it's kinda hard to blend in. Once foundation is on I can't even tell I used it. May work for others but it's a no from me.
Zeina I.
Dubai, Dubai
I love this product. It’s still quite new to my makeup collection but I fell in love with it fairly quickly. I love how every time I use this my makeup just looks so much more flawless and my pores look smaller.
Mary-Louise J.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
I am in love with this primer. It helps keep your makeup in place all day and really does do a great job of blurring out any pores or imperfections so you can achieve that flawless finish. I highly recommend trying this!
Brooke S.
I love milk makeup. This product honestly made my skin look amazing! It covered my pores and honestly made my skin tone more even. Applying foundation on top was a dream! And the stick is so easy to use it’s such a time saver! 10/10!
mabel v.
Doral, FL
I guess it fine, cant really notice the difference but your skin will absolutely feel different when you try it! This you will apply at the very end of your face base, then continue as normal.
Hayley M.
Toronto, ON
This stuff is literally photoshop for your face! Feels great and easy to put on. Use it on its own for a quick way to look flawless if you're not using foundation, or with foundation makes you look like you have no pores!
Erica K.
Surrey, BC
Honestly this product did nothing for me! It glides on easily & applies sheer, but I almost don’t even notice! MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick dried like a soft matte almost powdery finish! I did like the way it felt, I just wish it helped my small pores a bit more!
Nicole M.
Orlando
I purchased this just out of curiosity and now I can't stop using it! It literally blurs out all the imperfections on the face. It goes on really smooth on the skin. Recommend this to everyone
Tiana F.
Can this be used as a replacement for foundation all together? Can / should someone continue makeup application using this while skipping foundation?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Where can u purchase this brand ?
Martha w.
Is milk brand good?
Monique V.
San Antonio
Does it go on smoothly or it's firm to apply?
Amanda N.
Hesperia, CA
First off, ive been dying to try this out. Ive heard about it but want to try it out for myself. Is it worth the money?

Milk Makeup

Milk Makeup was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.