BY MILK MAKEUP

Blurs Pores

Proven to minimize the appearance of pores up to 68%* using blurring microsphere technology.

Primes

Goes on clear to prep skin for makeup and leave a smoooooth, matte finish.

Lets Skin Breathe

With an innovative non-comedogenic, silicone-free, and oil-free formula that won't clog pores.

Ingredients: Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polyethylene, Hydroxystearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/parfum May contain/peut contenir: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77489, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499

• This looks sooo amazing. Does it work well?2 Answers
  • Can you see the highlight well on the face?1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag? Does it emphasize texture?2 Answers
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
  • "this is the best product in milk makeup for me personally. so far this is the best from my cosmetic history. it is easy, my skin becomes so smooth. i have oily skin so this makes my skin become so much better when i use this. i will rebuy this when the current one is gone." in 195 reviews
  • "this is good for oily skin! it works well with my acne prone skin and doesn't break me out. evens out the texture of my skin and feels like nothing on my skin ." in 23 reviews
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
It feels really great on your skin. It is light weight and blends perfectly even with oily and fair skin. It hides all your pores and makes it easy to apply foundation on top of it. It's really soft when it comes to applying and has a cooling effect.
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
Unfortunately this product did not work for me. It felt very hard to apply on the skin. It did cover pores somewhat. After a few days of using this product I started to have slight breakouts which I never had with other primers. I tend to have more of a drier skin type which may have been part of the problem with this product.
Alyssa N.
San Francisco, CA
I received the Blur Stick through influenster and I'm not over the moon about it because it doesn't do much for me. I could do without the product because when I swiped it on my skin I didn't see much of a difference but when I stepped back it did look like it had evened out my skin. I don't think I would go out of my way to purchase this product.
Christina M.
Calif City, CA
AMAZING! This stuff does what it says, blurs! I have big pores and they disappear when I use this! I'm sooo glad I found this primer! Keeps my foundation from looking too cakey and keeps it from creasing. I will definitely be repurchasing!
E A.
Katy, TX
I received this product complimentary from Influenster to review.

It goes on with a light white tint. My makeup looked great as always while wearing this primer. It’s like putting deodorant on your face, but it’s a primer. Different and pretty cool.
I’m A.
Never understood what the hype was about this product. Bought this and hated it. This primer did nothing to my skin other than making me feel silicone-y. The worst thing about this primer is that it moves any product applied over it. Absolutely disappointed with my purchase.
Laila W.
Brooklyn, New York
This primer made my makeup stay on and reduced the sizing of my pores. It’s great if you’re going out so you have a smooth base with no sweat running your makeup off. It also lasts you a great while. I would recommend this to people.
Dagmar R.
Houston
Hello again!
So recently I have been having issues with my oily skin and trying to keep it under control. So I finally decided to try out the Milk Makeup Blur Stick. My friend who is the account executive for Milk kept telling me it was a great product. So I decided to give it a try. I love the way that you have control of where you want the product to goin combination with the Benefit Porefessional matte gel primer it’s helped keep my oily skin under control.
Alessandra F.
My go to primer. I have tried so many primers and this is my favorite! I have re-bought it twice already!. It lasts forever!!! It makes my skin look nice and matte and smooth! I think it helps control some oil as well! Love it!!!!
Gina S.
Frederick, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
❤️ I love this product from Milk Makeup! Initially, I was skeptical; however, if you go into Sephora, ask the ladies to help! She showed me how to apply it properly in order to minimize my pores and fine lines. Not to mention, this product smells HEAVENLY! A must buy. ❤️
Tiana F.
Can this be used as a replacement for foundation all together? Can / should someone continue makeup application using this while skipping foundation?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Where can u purchase this brand ?
Martha w.
Is milk brand good?
Monique V.
San Antonio
Does it go on smoothly or it's firm to apply?
Amanda N.
Hesperia, CA
First off, ive been dying to try this out. Ive heard about it but want to try it out for myself. Is it worth the money?

Milk Makeup

Milk Makeup was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.