BY MILK MAKEUP

Blurs Pores

Proven to minimize the appearance of pores up to 68%* using blurring microsphere technology.

Primes

Goes on clear to prep skin for makeup and leave a smoooooth, matte finish.

Lets Skin Breathe

With an innovative non-comedogenic, silicone-free, and oil-free formula that won't clog pores.

Ingredients: Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polyethylene, Hydroxystearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/parfum May contain/peut contenir: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77489, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499

• This looks sooo amazing. Does it work well?2 Answers
  • Can you see the highlight well on the face?1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag? Does it emphasize texture?2 Answers
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
  • "this is the best product in milk makeup for me personally. so far this is the best from my cosmetic history. it is easy, my skin becomes so smooth. i have oily skin so this makes my skin become so much better when i use this. i will rebuy this when the current one is gone." in 195 reviews
  • "this is good for oily skin! it works well with my acne prone skin and doesn't break me out. evens out the texture of my skin and feels like nothing on my skin ." in 23 reviews
Rebecca C.
Roath, cardiff, Cardiff
I really liked the effect of this on my skin. My
Makeup looked really smooth and lasted really well when this was applied underneath. Fine lines were hidden but this did not hide my pores at all on my nose. I needed to use another primer to hide my pores so for me this was not a winner. If it wasn't for my pesky pores on my nose it would have been I think this is a really good product but just not for me.
Japleen K.
virginia
The Milk Makeup Blur Stick Made My No-Makeup Makeup Dreams Come True.The silicone- and oil-free formula can be worn alone or under makeup, and apparently works on all skin tones. The stick itself is a warm, medium shade.I think what I love most about this product is that it's the perfect alternative to mid-day touchups.
Frankie M.
Summerside
I just purchased this last weekend so I’m not sure what my full thoughts are. I want to stay away from silicones so I decided to try this since it is silicone free. I have noticed my pores are slightly more blurred the few times I’ve worn this primer but it’s something I’ll probably have to cart around to reapply since I’m oily where I use it.
⛪️ G.
scarborough
I think people raved about it more then the product actually deserved . It does hide pores to a certain extent . It's a matte finish . Has a clean lemon scent . Makes skin very soft and foundation does apply nicely over it. I think it's a good product but I think it got too much exposure then it really deserved . But I would recommend
Issy C.
Birmingham, West midlands
I brought this product in Sephora after being recommended it by one of the shop assistants! It hides my pores amazingly, giving me a nice natural but matte finish! I would definitely buy this product again and I would 100% recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great primer!!
Tess W.
Fort Erie, ON
Honestly I wanted to love this and I thought it would be really creamy and pore filling but it doesn’t glide on easily and it feels like nothings even coming off. It gives my face a smooth feeling which I like but I feel like it barely works. I won’t buy the full size ...
Paloma R.
San diego, CA
This product is amazing!! It truly blurs your pores and makes the foundation look so natural and flawless! Plus, the foundation last longer through the day I just purchased my second stick! I highly recommend this as a primer or just by itself for a no makeup day
Yena P.
Vancouver
I absolutely love this primer!!! It is a little hard to glide on, but if you press just a little more you can get the product. It does blur out all my pores but I got this before the luminous one came out. If you like more of a luminous face, get the new one! If you like a more matte face, get this one for sure .
Shannan T.
Windsor, ON
I love the scent of this and the packaging, but it is very pricey and doesn’t glide on, it really catches the skin and has a hard time applying. It is difficult to blend because it dries too quickly. I wish it was easier to work with because the scent is very nice.
Brittany B.
Winnipeg, MB
Not my favourite :/

So I was super pumped to have bought this milk product because I’ve heard great reviews but for me it was subpar. I have oily skin so this did nothing but move the oil around. I think this would be better for dry skin! I mean it was light weight so I’ll give it that but I would not buy again.
Tiana F.
Can this be used as a replacement for foundation all together? Can / should someone continue makeup application using this while skipping foundation?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Where can u purchase this brand ?
Martha w.
Is milk brand good?
Amanda N.
Hesperia, CA
First off, ive been dying to try this out. Ive heard about it but want to try it out for myself. Is it worth the money?
Monique V.
San Antonio
Does it go on smoothly or it's firm to apply?

Milk Makeup

Milk Makeup was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.