BY MILK MAKEUP

Blurs Pores

Proven to minimize the appearance of pores up to 68%* using blurring microsphere technology.

Primes

Goes on clear to prep skin for makeup and leave a smoooooth, matte finish.

Lets Skin Breathe

With an innovative non-comedogenic, silicone-free, and oil-free formula that won't clog pores.

Ingredients: Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polyethylene, Hydroxystearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/parfum May contain/peut contenir: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77489, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499

• This looks sooo amazing. Does it work well?2 Answers
  • Can you see the highlight well on the face?1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag? Does it emphasize texture?2 Answers
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
  • "this is the best product in milk makeup for me personally. so far this is the best from my cosmetic history. it is easy, my skin becomes so smooth. i have oily skin so this makes my skin become so much better when i use this. i will rebuy this when the current one is gone." in 195 reviews
  • "this is good for oily skin! it works well with my acne prone skin and doesn't break me out. evens out the texture of my skin and feels like nothing on my skin ." in 23 reviews
Tamara |.
Edmonton, AB
The blur stick was thee first milk makeup product I had used. As a blur stick i feel as though it did minimize the looks of my pores although did not completely eliminate them. It was very moisturizing on the face and very light which i did thought would be otherwise. The only thing i would recommend while using is to gently smoothen over face after applying, but not completely rub it; otherwise it will completely rub off your face in chunks.. All in all, I would use it again considering it did not play a factor in my oily Tzone which is usually a massive disappointment using primers and blur sticks, yet it keeps your face moisturized and did not affect my face and make it break out. I would be willing and open to try more Milk makeup products ! hope this helps :)
Krystal D.
I received this product free from Influenster to try out and fell in love! On my bare skin, it leaves a matte finish and blurs my pores away, leaving my tan skin and yellow undertone looking flawless. Under my foundation, it keeps me from looking shiny and blurs my fine lines leaving a flawless finish once again. The product itself is a creamy and velvet stick, with minimal coverage. The packaging makes it easy to twist up and swipe over your skin. It is also very easy to blend out. Also, knowing that it is vegan & cruelty free, gives me all the more reason to love this product! #liveyourlook #complimentary #contest @milkmakeup @influenster
Nataliia B.
Instantly matte the skin, but when applied, it can slip slightly. However, under the make-up behaves decently, although I did not notice that the use prolonged the life of make-up, however, on my mix, many primers still go away with the tonal one in half a day. In general, the sensations and results are very, very reminiscent of Benefit.
Delia Mercedes A.
Doral, FL
Me encanta ya que no tiene silicona y es libre de aceites ...Te deja un acabo Matte en la piel.
Es muy bueno para los poros abierto.
No le veo ninguna pro ni contra .
Vianelle Z.
Vancouver, BC
I've been testing this product out for the past week. I received it in a Milk Makeup mini set with the cooling water.

Today is the 5th day in a row I have been using it as my primer and I am not really convinced that it does anything different than the current primer I was already using.

I do like the texture of the stick and how effortless the application is. I like to go in with my fingertips and really blend/dab it on to my skin after. However, I don't see a huge difference in my pores or fine lines. I have very oily skin, so naturally I'm drawn to matte primers, but this one just doesn't do it for me.

I'm still playing around with it and other foundations as well, but not sure if I would purchase a big size.
Stephanie L.
St, ON
The product is true to it's claims. It is matte, blurs pores, and lightens the appearance of any skin discolouration.
However, I find that this balm-like product is very hard to apply in it's packaging.
Although the packaging is very cute and follows the holographic trend, the tube-like casing is difficult to maneuver the product around my face. For example, a target area I like to hit with my primer is the creases around my nose. It is very difficult to get in those hard to reach areas of the face with this product. This difficulty causes a longer than usual application time which makes me rate this product lower than the actual formula may allow.
Clare M.
I had been wanting this product forever but hesitated because of the price tag.. I bought the mini version during the Sephora sale. I love the packaging and the stick is so convenient, however there’s barely any product in the mini! It smells really nice and feels good on the skin, but at the same time I’m wondering if it’s “emperor’s new clothes”... is it doing anything for my skin or do I just like the idea of the product? I have sensitive combination more oily skin and this product did not cause me any issues.
Catherine B.
I was really skeptical about this product. But Sephora had their sale and I decided to try it. Let me tell you, best decision ever! At first the smell would get to me. But that disappeared once it settles. Put my makeup on as usual and looked in the mirror a few hours later. My pores were barely noticeable my face felt like velvet! My makeup last all day long!! I am in love with this!
Jennifer☕️ J.
Calgary, AB
This is my favourite primer of ALL TIME. It is definitely worth the price tag. It smooths out the skin beautifully by filling in all my pores and acne scarring. It never balls up and looks good under any foundation I’ve tried on top. It also increases the longevity of your makeup which is a plus. I’ve never had a problem with the packaging cracking or the lid and components tracks not matching up. I would recommend this to anyone with textured skin- trust me you will LOVE this.
Themis K.
This makes my pores disappear and mattifies the zone without feeling overly dry. As a person with sensitive, acne prone skin I highly recommend this product as it sits above the skin, and does not seep into the pores the way a pore filler does and does not break me out. It is also silicone free which is amazing as silicone can often break people out. The stick packaging is convenient for on the go but may not be the best option in terms of hygiene.
Tiana F.
Can this be used as a replacement for foundation all together? Can / should someone continue makeup application using this while skipping foundation?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Where can u purchase this brand ?
Martha w.
Is milk brand good?
Monique V.
San Antonio
Does it go on smoothly or it's firm to apply?
Amanda N.
Hesperia, CA
First off, ive been dying to try this out. Ive heard about it but want to try it out for myself. Is it worth the money?

Milk Makeup

Milk Makeup was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.