BY MILK MAKEUP

Blurs Pores

Proven to minimize the appearance of pores up to 68%* using blurring microsphere technology.

Primes

Goes on clear to prep skin for makeup and leave a smoooooth, matte finish.

Lets Skin Breathe

With an innovative non-comedogenic, silicone-free, and oil-free formula that won't clog pores.

Ingredients: Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polyethylene, Hydroxystearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/parfum May contain/peut contenir: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77489, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499

• This looks sooo amazing. Does it work well?2 Answers
  • Can you see the highlight well on the face?1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag? Does it emphasize texture?2 Answers
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
  • "this is the best product in milk makeup for me personally. so far this is the best from my cosmetic history. it is easy, my skin becomes so smooth. i have oily skin so this makes my skin become so much better when i use this. i will rebuy this when the current one is gone." in 195 reviews
  • "this is good for oily skin! it works well with my acne prone skin and doesn't break me out. evens out the texture of my skin and feels like nothing on my skin ." in 23 reviews
Jaclyn R.
Lexington, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
This product does exactly what the name implies, it subtly blurs imperfections. I love it because I feel like I have noticeable pores and it helps keep them at bay. I don’t know if i’d pay for the full size, but I used my Sephora points for a sample and am loving the results so far.
Shelley C.
Spring Branch, TX
1,243 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
Love Milk makeup products so much! This blurstick is good for using under foundation as a primer. Blurs our imperfections and acts as a great palette for foundation to go on smoothly. No scent. Highly recommend!
Alysha K.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
The only reason this gets 2 stars is bc it comes w/ a ton of product and will last you forever so the price is good for that. It does do some blurring, but it doesn’t make me completely poreless. I also don’t think it does much at making makeup last any longer, if not makes it last shorter. I only use this on days where I’m not wearing makeup to blur a bit.
Samatha D.
Barbourville , KY
Purchased at: Sephora
I like this but can’t tell a huge difference I do have large pores so maybe I just need something else but I do like they make it easy to use. I feel like this is siliconish. Kinda pricey was hoping I would like it better.MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
Bay M.
Purchased at: Sephora
It does what it says. It blurs and smooths but is not the most long lasting. Takes some time to get used to the texture because it is very dry . Loved this in the summer time when my t zone was more oily.
Kalyn F.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Great packaging but thats where it ended for me. The stick was very stiff and tugged on my skin. I couldn't see a difference on my skin before or after my foundation was applied. Also did not improve the longevity of my foundation. I have combo/oily skin and this was just not for me.
Yanet R.
This product does its job, I really do like it. It feels very silky on the skin. I only purchased it because I had a gift card. The only down fall is that it is expensive but it will last you a long time!
Jillian D.
Princeton, NJ
this primer is amazing. it makes my face look matte and does not make me oily at all. Usually primers break up my make up but this doesn’t at all. I would recommend for people who are oily around their T zone. It doesn’t need to be heavily applied either. A little goes a long way!
Shalease M.
jacksonville, FL
I’ve been Using this stick primer for a while now my sister got it for me as a gift I don’t really know if he has any sun protection in it but I know it’s not good for oily prone skin people like me
Marissa B.
Seekonk, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
This product takes a bit of getting used to, because at first it’s barely detectable on your skin. But once you use it a bit and soften it up, you can really feel the matte veil on your skin. It soaks up oil upon contact but leaves skin softer and less patchy than powder!
Tiana F.
Can this be used as a replacement for foundation all together? Can / should someone continue makeup application using this while skipping foundation?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Where can u purchase this brand ?
Martha w.
Is milk brand good?
Monique V.
San Antonio
Does it go on smoothly or it's firm to apply?
Amanda N.
Hesperia, CA
First off, ive been dying to try this out. Ive heard about it but want to try it out for myself. Is it worth the money?

Milk Makeup

Milk Makeup was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.