BY MILK MAKEUP

Blurs Pores

Proven to minimize the appearance of pores up to 68%* using blurring microsphere technology.

Primes

Goes on clear to prep skin for makeup and leave a smoooooth, matte finish.

Lets Skin Breathe

With an innovative non-comedogenic, silicone-free, and oil-free formula that won't clog pores.

Ingredients: Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polyethylene, Hydroxystearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/parfum May contain/peut contenir: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77489, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499

• This looks sooo amazing. Does it work well?2 Answers
  • Can you see the highlight well on the face?1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag? Does it emphasize texture?2 Answers
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
  • "this is the best product in milk makeup for me personally. so far this is the best from my cosmetic history. it is easy, my skin becomes so smooth. i have oily skin so this makes my skin become so much better when i use this. i will rebuy this when the current one is gone." in 195 reviews
  • "this is good for oily skin! it works well with my acne prone skin and doesn't break me out. evens out the texture of my skin and feels like nothing on my skin ." in 23 reviews
Emerald S.
ford
I havent tried this personally but my friend tried it and she loves this product ive been trying to get my hands on it for awhile now i love milk products they are prime ❤️❤️❤️👌🏼👌🏼💎
w a.
I did like this the size was full size but it did make me break out I loves the way it made my makeup turn lut afterwards but its pricey
Shalease M.
jacksonville, FL
I’ve been Using this stick primer for a while now my sister got it for me as a gift I don’t really know if he has any sun protection in it but I know it’s not good for oily prone skin people like me
Kira S.
PA
Love putting makeup over this especially during summer. It keeps everything In place even when it’s 100 degrees out
Samatha D.
Barbourville , KY
Purchased at: Sephora
I like this but can’t tell a huge difference I do have large pores so maybe I just need something else but I do like they make it easy to use. I feel like this is siliconish. Kinda pricey was hoping I would like it better.MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
Phoebe W.
Stamford, CT
Purchased at: Sephora
To be honest I don’t really like this product. It doesn’t work and I don’t see any signs or change when I use it. Also the smell is intoxicating, I almost barfed 🤢. The packaging isn’t anything special and I think your paying to much for it. I don’t not recommend this at all!
Aubs R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I wanted to love this blur stick, but I think my expectations were a bit too high after reading lots of reviews proclaiming its miraculous performance. It does help my makeup glides on smoothly, but that's about all it seems to do for me. I don't see any difference to be honest between this and a normal moisturizer on my face. It did also create flakes or ball up a but on my cheeks if I put it on top of a fee different moisturizers.
Tara C.
Flushing, MI
I purchased the full sized one on sale and do not regret it. I thought that maybe I would because of some reviews I had seen after purchase. I love it! It is easy to use, lasts a long time and makes my skin look great. I would buy this again. It is a fave!
Jaclyn R.
Lexington, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
This product does exactly what the name implies, it subtly blurs imperfections. I love it because I feel like I have noticeable pores and it helps keep them at bay. I don’t know if i’d pay for the full size, but I used my Sephora points for a sample and am loving the results so far.
Marissa B.
Seekonk, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
This product takes a bit of getting used to, because at first it’s barely detectable on your skin. But once you use it a bit and soften it up, you can really feel the matte veil on your skin. It soaks up oil upon contact but leaves skin softer and less patchy than powder!
Tiana F.
Can this be used as a replacement for foundation all together? Can / should someone continue makeup application using this while skipping foundation?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Where can u purchase this brand ?
Martha w.
Is milk brand good?
Monique V.
San Antonio
Does it go on smoothly or it's firm to apply?
Amanda N.
Hesperia, CA
First off, ive been dying to try this out. Ive heard about it but want to try it out for myself. Is it worth the money?

Milk Makeup

Milk Makeup was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.