Amanda N.
Hesperia, CA

First off, ive been dying to try this out. Ive heard about it but want to try it out for myself. Is it worth the money?

Houda F.
Houda F.
Casablanca, Ain Chock
9 months, 1 week ago
It's definitely helps close pores but better use it on the T zone. It also works pretty well with other products
Dylan B.
Dylan B.
Manahawkin, NJ
9 months, 1 week ago
I had the mini stick to try before I bought the big guy. I think the MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick is great. I just apply to my t zone and the shine is gone. I don’t put make up over it so I’m not sure how it is with other products and how it acts as a primer.
Traci M.
Traci M.
9 months, 2 weeks ago
It works for me and in my opinion is worth it. A trick I use, is to use my finger and apply underneath the eyes, applying with the stick makes it a little hard.
Maya L.
Maya L.
Fremont , CA
9 months, 2 weeks ago
I personally do think it’s worth it but I would probably maybe try a sanitized tester before you buy it. If I put the wrong products on before this, it pills and doesn’t look right. But once you figure out how it works for you, you might like it. My tip is to apply it in a downwards motion and not to go over the same area twice. Then tap it in with your finger so it really sinks into the skin. Good luck!