Tiana F.

Can this be used as a replacement for foundation all together? Can / should someone continue makeup application using this while skipping foundation?

Marisa P.
Marisa P.
4 weeks ago
It's clear, no color. But day-to-day I use just the blur stick and setting powder over it so I look matte. I don't have any discoloration or redness but if you like coverage you'll need some foundation over this!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
New Haven
8 months, 2 weeks ago
This is colorless, so you still need foundation. This is more of a primer.
Zaneta O.
Zaneta O.
FLUSHING, NY
10 months, 3 weeks ago
Not at all!
Haley W.
Haley W.
1 year, 10 months ago
No this has no color to it. It just gives your skin a smoother slightly matter version of your skin. I would day if you want to skin foundation go ahead but I would powder your whole face before going on with other products. Note this is a primer not a foundation.
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Raleigh, NC
1 year, 10 months ago
Even though it may look like a similar color to your foundation, it goes on clear. I get absolutely 0 coverage from this product, so if that's what you need out of your foundation, I would say no. However, if you're having a great skin day, you could use this alone! It does slightly mattify my skin (but only temporarily).
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
1 year, 11 months ago
honestly, no. its a blur. and it literally doesnt even show unless you have fair skin. then maybe it just may show. but in my honest opinion. You would be better off using a different product.
Kim M.
Kim M.
2 years ago
I think you can really use this any way you want. I have worn it under a full face of makeup, under just tinted moisturizer and concealer, and alone. I think it is really great for all of these applications. I have heard someone compare it to a Snapchat filter and that seems like the best way to describe it - it will make pores and lines less obvious, reduce redness from acne, even skin tone, and just overall make your skin look nicer. I personally prefer it as a primer under a full face of makeup because it fills in my forehead lines or alone because it just kind of makes your skin look nicer without adding something that feels constricting or covering. It won't give you coverage alone, but if uneven skin tone or pores/lines are a concern for you it may help with confidence when worn alone
Beth-Ann S.
Beth-Ann S.
2 years ago
It will blur but it doesn't give any coverage, so I would recommend you use it as a primer, unless your skin is very nice
Aseel A.
Aseel A.
2 years ago
It hasn't any color so this will depends on your skin if you just have pores my be it will work good with that
Aya K.
Aya K.
Chelsea, MA
2 years ago
It technically can, but it will not give you any coverage obviously. Will kind of just fill pores, blur imperfections, and smooth out any texture. You can absolutely skip the foundation and wear other makeup on top of it. It's a great primer.