BY MILK MAKEUP

Blurs Pores

Proven to minimize the appearance of pores up to 68%* using blurring microsphere technology.

Primes

Goes on clear to prep skin for makeup and leave a smoooooth, matte finish.

Lets Skin Breathe

With an innovative non-comedogenic, silicone-free, and oil-free formula that won't clog pores.

Ingredients: Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polyethylene, Hydroxystearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/parfum May contain/peut contenir: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77489, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499

• This looks sooo amazing. Does it work well?2 Answers
  • Can you see the highlight well on the face?1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag? Does it emphasize texture?2 Answers
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
  • "this is the best product in milk makeup for me personally. so far this is the best from my cosmetic history. it is easy, my skin becomes so smooth. i have oily skin so this makes my skin become so much better when i use this. i will rebuy this when the current one is gone." in 195 reviews
  • "this is good for oily skin! it works well with my acne prone skin and doesn't break me out. evens out the texture of my skin and feels like nothing on my skin ." in 23 reviews
Ashley M.
Boynton Beach
Wow. I didn't think I would like this primer as much as I do. It is so incredibly lightweight. After applying to the skin, it feels like there is absolutely nothing there. The only reason I know it is there is because it has filled in any pore or crevice in my skin. The description of this product claims it will fill in pores and fine lines and man, does it fulfill that promise. My skin looks so flawlessly even-textured after using this. I love the fact this makes the skin look matte. It reduces any shine to the skin immediately after applying. I was shocked to see it kept the shine away from my face all day. By the end of the day, my skin was still matte. I live in hot Florida, so that is hard to do. I use this as a primer and it creates the perfect canvas for any foundation or concealer I choose to put on the face. I love having the appearance of flawless, porelesss skin and this blurring stick commits to the job. I would highly highly highly recommend this to those who have issues with large pores or any pores they want to blur. This stick will 100% take care of the job. This is absolutely my favorite primer at the moment. I have tried a lot of lovely primers and pore-fillers, both drugstore and high end. I have tried $40 primers that are supposed to fill pores, but nothing I have tried has done nearly as beautiful of a job as this product. It is absolutely fabulous and without a doubt worth every cent.
Breana M.
Los Angeles, CA
After using this product for make up application on two days and wear of 8 hours plus on both of those days these are my thoughts. I really liked that it was silicone free + vegan. Easy to apply stick was really great and compact size makes for easy travel. Very silky product and feels nice on the face, avoid getting it near your lips though as it will feel way too silky and like a film having gotten it to close to my lip line- almost like chapstick fees lol so don’t do that and avoid too close to the eyebrows because it may be too silky in that area to apply certain eyebrow products as it was for me. It seems like this is best meant for people with smaller pores because it did really fill my pores and definitely makes your makeup look matte, but I have a cluster of stubborn bigger pores on one cheek and those were still pretty visible after using it. After a full day of wearing this product I was only a touch oily and still looked pretty matte although not as matte as I did in the morning when I put it on, but it was reasonable after wear for entire day. Overall, I would recommend to people with similarly oily skin (mild issues) to mine because of the basically lasting matte effects and as well as to people with already small pores, but since it didn’t work wonders on my most troublesome cluster of pores I’d say I was moderately satisfied with the product. For the price I wouldn’t purchase in the future.
* I️ received this product complimentary for reviewing purposes.
Kortni W.
Rsm, CA
Me and one of my girlfriend got this at Sephora. IDK it weird to me. I don't really see a difference when I use it. I know it going on cause I keep having to rotate it to have more come out, but can someone tell me what it it's purpose? I know alot about makeup but this throws me off. Lol sorry
Skye T.
New York , NY
I saw this at Sephora as one of their “favorites” and I really wanted to like this! The packaging and simplicity of a stick application appealed to me. Unfortunately, when I got home, I tried it on bare and then under foundation and saw basically no results - didn’t minimize pores or correct discoloration or anything. As a test, I applied the Milk stick to half my face and Maybelline Baby Skin® Instant Pore Eraser® to the other side. While the Baby Skin doesn’t work miracles either, it isn’t bad, and it’s like $25 cheaper than the Milk stuff! The results were approximately the same. I couldn’t tell the difference, before or after applying makeup, from one side to the other. Will return this. Until I find a product that TRULY blurs and minimizes pores, I’ll stick to my Baby Skin. Photo shows both sides of my face looking basically the same.
Brianne B.
Oceanside, CA
I received this in a Sephora favorite box I bought and honestly didn’t know what it was at first when I got it so I never used it but I looked it up recently and realized this would be perfect for a primer for me since I get oily and need the blurring. And to minimize my pores under my foundation. I tried this all over my face and let me tell you I had low hopes because of reviews and videos I’ve seen but I love it! I didn’t notice a difference after I put it on but my foundation went in smoothly and it kept my oil down so much!! No other primer has done a good of a job. I wore it all day working as a cook and my works ac doesn’t work and I looked less oily than days where I wear a different primer and aren’t even doing anything. So this held up super well and I had my makeup on for over 10 hours and didn’t smear! One thing is to just not apply a lot or it will cake up like anything you would apply too much of. It feels like nothings going On but trust me it is. Would definitely recommend!!
Nikki G.
Mountain Grove, MO
Never thought something could make your face dewy and matte at the same time! I am absolutely in love with this product! I have combination skin. I always see YouTube videos or Instagram tutorials where they use oils and what not to make their faces dewy. Well when you have oily and combo skin...you can’t really do that. Or it’s an oil field right in your face! But this makes it look dewy while having the mattifying effect do you don’t look like a pizza! I’m absolutely amazed! I will say after about 5-6 hours of use it gets kinda gross around my nose, but I can blot it off with a napkin and then it looks fine! I still think the product is great.

I also like how it leaves my face looking airbrushed. I have gigantic pores and you can’t even tell when I use this primer! It’s literally airbrush in a stick!!

You also get a ton of use out of it. A little bit goes a looong way! And it actually smells really good too! Overall amazing product! Thanks for thinking of us oily/combo girls! MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
Bre R.
Stoneboro, PA
I bought a Sephora favorites bundle and this was just included. I really wasn’t sure what it was, it just said blur stick and seemed to have absolutely no color/pigment at all. I actually did have to search up what it is for, but once I realized a friend of mine and I tried it out. It definitely made my skin look more matte. I personally don’t really struggle with oily skin or large pores, my friend however has both. Instantly her pores looked smaller and the oil on her face dried to a beautiful matte finish. If you struggle with oil or even large pores, this is probably gonna be your go to! I did receive just the smaller .2 version, i do not use it daily, but I’ve used it quite a lot actually and it still looks brand new! It smells kind of like oranges to me, it’s quite nice. I’d definitely repurchase this item. Even if you don’t use it every day it’s great to just have around, it’s there for those bad t zone days!
Marivi S.
Yonkers, NY
I spent about a week using the Milk Makeup Luminous blur Stick as part of my beauty routine, wearing it alone and along with my favorite foundations, to give you the best and honest review about this product.

This primer looks and feels so good on the skin, giving you that gorgeous glow from within and LITERALLY blurring your pores. And BELIEVE ME this is my honest opinion of this product. Feels so lightweight but makes you look flawless... Recommended! I usually just wear the luminous blur stick and a little bit of mascara, for a fresh-faced look. It leaves a radiant, fresh and natural finish with a long wearing effect; what I like the most about it is that it doubles as a highlighter and shines just in the right spots at the right time.

So let's talk about the "CONS"
It doesn't swipe easily nor look good over dehydrated skin, so be sure to drink water and take care of your beautiful and unique skin to be healthier and achieve a perfect and flawless complexion with and without makeup on. The other thing is that it doesn't works as good as it should over setting/translucent powders and could remove your compact foundations, powders, blushes, bronzers, etc; if applied over them.

I’ve never tried a primer like this one before, I mean, it’s a solid primer in a stick, come on! It’s genius! I love everything about the packaging: the logo, the style, the way it works, its functionality; it is so cute and innovative, you really can’t waste any product when swiping it.

if you want to see more of my makeup/beauty/skincare post or if you’re interested in more reviews of skincare and beauty products, just make sure to check out my beauty account on Instagram: @MermaidArtistry
Allison S.
Merced, CA
At first trying the MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick, I was in awe at how it looks like there’s nothing on the skin. I even swatch the product on my arm and it literally looked like just my skin - like there wasn’t any products there. Which is pretty cool! When I applied it to my face, I noticed that it brightened up my face and it hid my flaws very well. It covered my pores as if there weren’t there anymore. It was mind blowing to be honest because I’ve never had a primer that could made my pores look smaller or even cover it with such a light coverage. After applying it, I like to dab my fingers on them just so the product can melt into my skin by the warm of my fingers. It leaves your skin feeling silky and I'm not the biggest fan of that feeling for my skin but I don't mind it too much. I like to tap in the product into my skin with my fingers. I’m not particularly a fan of the way it smells. I would compare the smell to erasers. Like a rubbery smell. However, I do like the product and I would continue to use it because of the results it gives.
Suzanna E.
I like using this underneath other foundations (I previously reviewed the Milk Makeup Blur Liquid Foundation and HATED it), it works similarly to a silicone based primer but is a lot lighter and airy on the skin. I don’t think this increases the longevity of my makeup by any means, but it can give certain foundations a more blurred effect.
Tiana F.
Can this be used as a replacement for foundation all together? Can / should someone continue makeup application using this while skipping foundation?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Where can u purchase this brand ?
Martha w.
Is milk brand good?
Monique V.
San Antonio
Does it go on smoothly or it's firm to apply?
Amanda N.
Hesperia, CA
First off, ive been dying to try this out. Ive heard about it but want to try it out for myself. Is it worth the money?

Milk Makeup

Milk Makeup was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.