MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick

5% of the reviewers received a sample product or took part in a promotion.

Blurs Pores

Proven to minimize the appearance of pores up to 68%* using blurring microsphere technology.

Primes

Goes on clear to prep skin for makeup and leave a smoooooth, matte finish.

Lets Skin Breathe

With an innovative non-comedogenic, silicone-free, and oil-free formula that won't clog pores.

Ingredients: Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polyethylene, Hydroxystearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/parfum May contain/peut contenir: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77489, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499

I have this and love using it with just a powder but how do I apply my spf moisturizer with it? Do I put on my moisturizer first or after? No matter what I do it will pill and look gross especially under my eyes.
Does this ever look cakey on the skin?
It works with dry skin?? And how covered is full cover or medium??
Start your review of MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...from my cosmetic history. it is easy, my skin becomes so smooth. i have oily skin so this makes my skin become so much better when i use this. i will rebuy this when the current one is gone.in reviews
this is good for oily skin! it works well with my acne prone skin and doesn't break me out. evens out the texture of my skin and feels like nothing on my skin .in reviews
Gurjot Kaur S.
hamburg
This Milk Makeup Blur Stick makes you skin feel amazing and super soft. It very easy to apply and blend . Im in love with the packaging, it’s super cute and basic. If you want to have amazing skin go for it and try this one!
Charlotte R.
St, NL
I have to say that I was super excited for this product to make its way to Sephora in Canada. I had managed to get a few Milk Makeup products, but really wanted to try this stick and eagerly waited for the Canadian release on March 3rd.Well, the hype was for real. This stick really does "blur". It is almost like putting a filter on your face in real life, thats how effective it is. I use it before makeup, after makeup, really wherever I want to smooth and touch up my skin. It doesn't make my foundation slide which is a huge pro, and has more visible results than most of my usual primers.I have NW20 skin that is combination. Any questions? Let me know and I will happily answer with more detail.
Xenia R.
Ahrensburg, Schleswig
Ich liebe den Blur Stick. Finde persönlich, dass er jetzt keinen sehr starken blurring Effekt hat, allerdings benutze ich ihn total gerne als Primer. Ich hab sehr ölige Haut und wenn ich diesen Stick nach meiner Feuchtigkeitscreme und vor meiner foundation auftrage benutze ich nicht mal mehr Puder!
Aida F.
The milk make up blur stick is a very good blur stick is good to apply to blend is it too again it’s for dry and Orley skin that I like and it’s not too pricey I love the packaging and I would buy this again
Sonia D.
Holloman Afb, NM
Not bad!!! It does a good job and doesn’t feel thick. You need to smooth it on from the stick and press on with the warmth of your fingertips. I even will apply to my fingertips and press in to my skin. Makeup glides on after that and looks great. It dries out quickly so be sure to store appropriately.
Kimberly  T.
Oxford, MS
1,232 reviews
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick uploaded by Kimberly  T.
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick uploaded by Kimberly  T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m a huge fan of the blur stick. I tend to use the luminous blur more. It gives this glow to the skin. If you want to look natural without makeup use this, concealer if needed, cream blush, mascara, lip gloss and you are good to go. It’s one of those secret finds.
Viridiana H.
Holtville
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick uploaded by Viridiana H.
Love it perfectly fine 👌🏻highly recommend it. if you want a perfect foundation try this ✨MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick you would love it, take the time to view this product !!!
Sofia M.
Chandler, AZ
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick uploaded by Sofia M.
One of my favorite primers! It leaves the skin looking luminous and really helps blur pores/imperfections. The one thing I would change is it doesnt spread very easy but it is a great primer!
Kaitlan  G.
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick uploaded by Kaitlan  G.
This milk makeup blur stick makes for a really great primer. It does have a shimmer type situation but is quite matte at the same time. This helped my oily t zone more then anything I have tried(which is a lot). This also really does help blur the skin and creates the perfect base for applying your foundation. The one con for me is the application. I can't find a way to apply it that I like and for that I dont always reach for it. I wish they could come out with something that works this great but is in liquid form or some type of different packaging MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick . Overall really great product.
Valeria F.
Tecate, CA
MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick uploaded by Valeria F.
I love this primer, it’s not easy to apply if your face is not well moisturized but it works great even by itself. It’s regular priced and it has lasted longer than cream primers. Works great with the stick foundation from the same brand.

758 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kimberly W.
il y a un an
Scarlett H. il y a un an
i like it a lot, works well for me!