BY MILK MAKEUP #31 in Face Primer

A colorless, matte, universal face filter.

What it does:
Silicone-free Blur Stick minimizes the appearance of pores and fine lines to create a smooth, invisible matte finish on every skin tone. Use it as a primer for a smooth finish and makeup that doesn’t budge. The silicone-free and oil-free formula won’t clog pores.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Milk Makeup is a paraben-free, eco-conscious, innovative product line made of the best possible ingredients. They see beauty in originality and authenticity, and design multi-use products for self-expression to help you Live Your Look. At Milk Makeup, there are no rules.

This product is silicone-free, dimethicone-free, oil-free, vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free.

Net Weight: 1 OZ./ 28 G Cetearyl 2-Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polyethylene, Hydroxystearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

• This looks sooo amazing. Does it work well?2 Answers
  • How does this feel on the skin? I have acne prone combination ski...2 Answers
  • Is this better than POREfessional?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Angela J.
Harvey, LA
Super happy with my @milkmakeup blur stick that I received free from @influenster.

I really have never been a fan of using primers before but this was extremely easy for me to use. I'm pretty new to makeup so I haven't really learned all and mastered all of the tips and tricks so this product is perfect for someone who is a beginner or a pro.

Some of things other things I really like about this product is that it is Vegan friendly, cruelty free (yay), and gluten free.

So far I have been using this product with every makeup application and my skin hasn't had any reaction to it. I think it is because one of their key ingredients is Jasmine oil which is one of my favorite and go to products for dehydrated skin. I use Jasmine oil as a moisturizer some days and it's also another great product that won't clog your pores .

#influenster #milkmakeup #blurstick #liveyourlook

Breana M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Review for: 1 oz
After using this product for make up application on two days and wear of 8 hours plus on both of those days these are my thoughts. I really liked that it was silicone free + vegan. Easy to apply stick was really great and compact size makes for easy travel. Very silky product and feels nice on the face, avoid getting it near your lips though as it will feel way too silky and like a film having gotten it to close to my lip line- almost like chapstick fees lol so don’t do that and avoid too close to the eyebrows because it may be too silky in that area to apply certain eyebrow products as it was for me. It seems like this is best meant for people with smaller pores because it did really fill my pores and definitely makes your makeup look matte, but I have a cluster of stubborn bigger pores on one cheek and those were still pretty visible after using it. After a full day of wearing this product I was only a touch oily and still looked pretty matte although not as matte as I did in the morning when I put it on, but it was reasonable after wear for entire day. Overall, I would recommend to people with similarly oily skin (mild issues) to mine because of the basically lasting matte effects and as well as to people with already small pores, but since it didn’t work wonders on my most troublesome cluster of pores I’d say I was moderately satisfied with the product. For the price I wouldn’t purchase in the future.
* I️ received this product complimentary for reviewing purposes.
Morgan P.
Review for: 1 oz
I've been using the Blur Stick for about a month now, and honestly I haven't noticed a difference in the size of my pores when I use this product versus when I skip it during my makeup routine. I have incredibly oily skin, so this blur stick had a tough job ahead of it if it expected to control my oil and mattify my face. It helped a little bit, though, and did help my makeup last longer in my t-zone than usual. I really love that it's simple and easy to apply and that almost any skin tone can use it, but I feel like the product itself is a bit slippery feeling. I noticed that I started breaking out a lot more than usual after starting to use this product as well, but I can't say that using the blur stick caused the breakouts. I received this product from Influenster in exhange for an honest review. I personally will not get this product again after I run out because the $36 price tag just isn't worth it to me. But maybe it will work great for a little less oily skin type! @milkmakeup @influenster #blurstick #liveyourlook #complimentary #contest
Porcha G.
Review for: 1 oz
I received this product complements of Influenster and this is my honest opinion.

This product was nice but not good for me. It pilled up on my skin and it did nothing to blur my pores. And it felt really hard to work with. I would not purchase this product again, mainly because I feel like this product is good for oily skin, which I don't have anymore. I've even tried this over vacation in Texas during thanksgiving weekend and just didn't reach for it. And it actually caused my Fenty foundation to break apart. Just a dud for me. Included are two pics. The one with the glowoer skin is without the product and the one with the drier skin is with the product.
Dana L.
Review for: 1 oz
I received this product as a free sample - this review contains my honest thoughts. This product lives up to the hype. Picture is attached: I have large pores on my cheeks - this is with just the blur stick on, same lighting, cheek is slightly red o the after due to rubbing the product on.

• Very lightweight - honestly can’t even feel it on your skin.
• Leaves skin smooth & matte.
• No greasy after-feel.
• Applies completely translucent.
• Easy application - just swipe on. • Doesn’t feel greasy or leave a weird residue*.

• The only downside to this is that there is a weird smell but it dissipates once applied.

I highly recommend this blur stick, I was actually shocked by the results. I know the before and after pics are very subtle but under makeup it made a big difference. I received this product complimentary for review purposes.

* If you have dry skin patches or acne scabbing it will ball up around them - HOWEVER - all you need to do is dab it into your skin and it actually helps reduce visibility under your foundation.
Anielyn M.
Review for: 1 oz
“The universal face filter” is a perfect description for this product. I have small pores, but I notice the difference. I️t truly leaves you with a smooth finish and the best part is that it is super lightweight on the skin. If it is used as a primer, the make up placed on top of it will still have the same smooth finish and will stay that way throughout the day. I personally have combination skin and the oily parts of my T-zone still pop up as the day goes on though. If you have oily skin, this product does reduce that but does not completely get rid of it.

This product is oil-free, silicone-free, and vegan which is a huge plus. The stick also makes it super easy to apply especially if you’re on the go!

Thank you @influenster and @milkmakeup for sending me this product #complimentary
Tina H.
S El Monte, CA
Review for: 1 oz
I did a swatch of this on my hand at my local Sephora store the other and was impressed with how smooth and silky it made my hand feels. Therefore, I actually had high expectations and hopes for this product when I received it in the mail. To be honest, it doesn't really live up to my expectations. It does helps with giving your face a smoother surface to work with when applying makeup. However, it doesn't technically blurs out 'anything' as it claimed to be. If anything, I noticed it kind of comes off flaky and drying while emphasizing some of my pores even more after applying this. I still like the smoothing effect it gives off though.

* I️ received this product complimentary for reviewing purposes
Eleanor M.
Mansfield, OH
Review for: Mini 0.19 oz
I so wanted to love this product, but it just wasn't meant to be. The packaging looks trendy, but feels very cheaply made. The stick itself is huge, which makes it difficult to apply evenly in the areas where I ACTUALLY need it, such as around my nose. It smells very nice, but the texture takes a little getting used to. I think the blur stick is great for women with oily skin, or for wearing under a more oily/dewy foundation. I do like wearing it under my moisturizer at the gym to reduce oiliness, and it's nice under my CC cream foundation, but I wouldn't purchase it for myself. I received the stick for free, from Influenster, for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.
Michele P.
Chico, CA
Review for: Other
This review is actually about the Milk Makeup Glitter Glaze Quad. It didn’t come up in my search so, this was the next best thing. Although it has 4 glittery colors, Gold, Rose Gold, Silver and Pearl, the colors are nice but offer no pigment and are SUPER thick and goopy like honey. The consistency is not a good for using a high-lighter, lip color or eye color. Sadly, I’m terribly disappointed with this product and will be returning it to Sephora. #garbage #milkmakeup #glitterquad
Kat B.
Tustin, CA
Review for: 1 oz
I was really excited to try this product, and I think it does an OK job overall, but I was expecting it to have a more noticeable effect. It's VERY subtle, but I also have small pores. I had my husband try it and we did notice a small difference - it just kind of minimizes the pores but you definitely still need foundation for an even appearance. I DO like using this product as a primer, though. Very easy to apply and helped my foundation go on smooth. On days when I'm in a hurry, I'll use this to quickly prime and brush powder on my face and I'm good to go! I received this product complimentary for review purposes.
Tiana F.
Can this be used as a replacement for foundation all together? Can / should someone continue makeup application using this while skipping foundation?
Martha D.
Tracy, CA
Is milk brand good?
Fernanda E.
San Luis Potosí , ME
Where I can find this product I really what to try it
Kaitlyn F.
Revere, MA
Is this a primer or can I use this for light coverage?
Karen G.
El Paso, TX
Does this stick really work on pores?:)