MILK MAKEUP Blur Spray

by Milk Makeup

Pore Blurring

Minimizes the appearance of pores, fine lines, and imperfections using blurring microsphere technology.

Matte Finish

Cuts shine and mattifies skin, leaving a flawless soft focus effect.

Staying Power

Goes on clear to prolong the wear of makeup throughout the day.

Ingredients: Water/eau/aqua, trimethylpentanediol/adipic acid/glycerin crosspolymer, alcohol, dimethicone, sodium chloride, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, VP/VA copolymer, amodimethicone, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, menthol, butylene glycol, sodium hyaluronate, rosa multiflora fruit extract, lycium barbarum fruit extract, litchi chinensis seed extract, propanediol, phenoxyethanol, methoxypropanediol, jasminum officinale (jasmine) oil

How good is this at blurring fine lines and pores?
I have large pores, is this going to help blur them? I feel like some setting sprays only enlarge them and looking for one that will keep my makeup on all day and keep my skin looking facetuned!
Does this help with fine lines and wrinkles?
Start your review of MILK MAKEUP Blur Spray!
How would you rate this product?
I received this setting spray in my boxycharm this month. I liked the packaging and the fact that it is travel friendly. I don't think you get enough product for the price. There are many more affordable setting sprays that work better in my opinion, for less money.
Mount Vernon, NY
MILK MAKEUP Blur Spray uploaded by S. C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like this setting spray. I like how it feels on and I like that my makeup didn't budge all night. I can't tell if it makes my makeup appear soft focus or not but all in all it did the job and I would use it again.
Dry, Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Puffiness
Morgantown
Milk Makeup has done it again! I love this spray because not only does it keep your makeup on longer, but it also has the added effect of blurring your pores. Have bought over and over after my first try and will probably keep doing so !
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Bradenton, FL
MILK MAKEUP Blur Spray uploaded by Kirby S.
Purchased at: Sephora
It's not my absolute favorite product but I do like it. It doesn't quite blur like I'd have liked but it does work well as a setting spray. The bottle is kind of small so it goes quickly as well. I probably wouldn't purchase it again to be honest. I like milk products but this one isn't anything fabulous.
Oily / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
kimberly
MILK MAKEUP Blur Spray uploaded by destiny J.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this product very easy to use sprays nicely smells great. Matte finish drys quickly as well no blotchness. Honestly have zero complaints for this product. Does not have sun protection but over all good product. I definitely would reccomend you to try, worth the money.
Oily, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads
Pikeville
MILK MAKEUP Blur Spray uploaded by Marissa M.
One of my favorite finishing sprays! It sets my face wonderful and makes my makeup look so beautiful and radiant. Milk has great quality makeup products and if you haven’t tried this out you need to!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads
Love this product, goes on so smooth and stays all day. Pretty lightweight. I only wish it came in a bigger size because I found myself using a lot more than I thought. I usually use tartes all nighter setting spray. I would reccomend this while it's on sale.
Combination / Acne
Cheboygan, MI
MILK MAKEUP Blur Spray uploaded by Christie N.
Purchased at: Sephora
This setting spray is my favorite to use after applying my makeup to set it all in place. Its lightweight, no scent really, it works very well and keeps makeup in place all day long even on hotter days. I would definitely repurchase & also recommend it to others
Dry, Combination, Mature / Acne, Dullness, Fine Lines
Arlington, VA
MILK MAKEUP Blur Spray uploaded by Rhonda J.
Purchased at: Sephora
Let me begin by saying you will see many negative reviews because of the price vs. the size of the bottle. I knew the price before I purchased it so I have no issue with that. Secondly, if you have very oily skin...this alone will not work to keep your oil from breaking down your foundation. You need an oil controlling primer.

Now, this is what I like. Works well with other Milk products. If you have slightly oily skin, it will help balance you out. It’s not drying to your skin, excellent for dry skin types. Vegan and cruelty free!!! Environmentally conscious. Long lasting, you can use it before you apply your makeup, and the bottle lasts longer than you think.

It does help “blur” but it doesn’t create miracles. If you have noticeable pores, it does help decrease their appearance. It doesn’t help every single person, but as a MUA, it usually does help. Gluten free, free of talc powder, sulfates, or harsh chemicals.

Note worthy stuff: There were some complaints early on about people having problems with the nozzle. I have purchased it several times and never had this issue, however I believe they are changing the bottle. If you are very oily, this is not enough to stop your oil from breaking down your makeup. Do not set with a powder and then use this, it can appear cakey and unflattering.

This has a minty scent, disappears after application. Works well with acne prone skin!!

Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness, Fine Lines
S Thomaston, ME
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this setting spray!!! The only thing I dislike is the smell of alcohol in this spray. There isn't a glow or anything so it gives more of a matte finish. There is no SPF in this product. I do recommend it if you do not mind spending a few extra dollars. 😘
Ask a question to the Influenster community...