MILK MAKEUP Blur Spray

Pore Blurring

Minimizes the appearance of pores, fine lines, and imperfections using blurring microsphere technology.

Matte Finish

Cuts shine and mattifies skin, leaving a flawless soft focus effect.

Staying Power

Goes on clear to prolong the wear of makeup throughout the day.

Ingredients: Water/eau/aqua, trimethylpentanediol/adipic acid/glycerin crosspolymer, alcohol, dimethicone, sodium chloride, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, VP/VA copolymer, amodimethicone, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, menthol, butylene glycol, sodium hyaluronate, rosa multiflora fruit extract, lycium barbarum fruit extract, litchi chinensis seed extract, propanediol, phenoxyethanol, methoxypropanediol, jasminum officinale (jasmine) oil

Has anyone tried applying this product before makeup?
How is this product on oily skin?
Does this really blur the skin?
Start your review of MILK MAKEUP Blur Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Davenport, IA
1,295 reviews
MILK MAKEUP Blur Spray uploaded by Kira C.
It smells very displeasing, so I can't bring myself to use it anymore. The sprayer isn't bad, but the smell is just too much to get over, so I couldn't properly test and review this one. There's so much from milk I love, so it pains me to say, but this was a definite miss for me! This option is $28, so around the same price as the mac fix+ and a huge ways off from the quality of mac. I don't recommend this one, but I've heard great things about the new hydrogrip setting mist, so maybe start there if you're looking for a setting spray from Milk .
Arlington, VA
1,321 reviews
MILK MAKEUP Blur Spray uploaded by Rhonda J.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the Milk makeup blur spray and it is effective and melting your makeup together for a seamless finish. Doesn’t help your makeup look fresh longer (not on me). Works well with other Milk products. If you have slightly oily skin, it will help balance you out. If you are very oily, it’s not strong enough. Lightly mattifying. It’s not drying to your skin, works for dry skin types. Vegan and cruelty free!!! Environmentally conscious. It’s small, but the bottle lasts longer than you think. It does help “blur” but it doesn’t create miracles. If you have noticeable pores, it does help decrease their appearance. Gluten free, free of talc powder, sulfates, or harsh chemicals. This has a minty scent, disappears after application. Works well with acne prone skin!!
Mount Vernon, NY
MILK MAKEUP Blur Spray uploaded by S. C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like this setting spray. I like how it feels on and I like that my makeup didn't budge all night. I can't tell if it makes my makeup appear soft focus or not but all in all it did the job and I would use it again.
Bel Air, MD
MILK MAKEUP Blur Spray uploaded by Nikki M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got to be honest, this spray doesnt do much for me. Plus, its $28 and you only get 2.3fl oz.! Its just not worth it for me. When I use this spray, I have no blur or radiant effect. Compared to other sprays I have and use on the regular, this does not hold my makeup in place! Especially in warmer weather! This is definitely a pass for me!
Knightdale, NC
MILK MAKEUP Blur Spray uploaded by Ashlee S.
Love this stuff! It’s very cooling & refreshing and i love to keep it in my bag to freshen up my makeup in the summer! It has a nice mist and dries quickly. I do wish it came with more product for the $ though 😊MILK MAKEUP Blur Spray
Garrett, KY
MILK MAKEUP Blur Spray uploaded by Marissa M.
One of my favorite finishing sprays! It sets my face wonderful and makes my makeup look so beautiful and radiant. Milk has great quality makeup products and if you haven’t tried this out you need to!
Coatesville, PA
MILK MAKEUP Blur Spray uploaded by Shannon D.
I love Milk Makeup!!! I havent yet tried a product from them that I didnt like. The only thing I would do to improve this product would be the actual sprayer - With this type of sprayer it sometimes sprays out big drops. Other than that, this works amazing! I use it as a setting pray, it sets my make up all day!! And gives my make up this gorgeous blurring effect. Definitely recommend!!!
CA
MILK MAKEUP Blur Spray uploaded by Kirby S.
Purchased at: Sephora
It's not my absolute favorite product but I do like it. It doesn't quite blur like I'd have liked but it does work well as a setting spray. The bottle is kind of small so it goes quickly as well. I probably wouldn't purchase it again to be honest. I like milk products but this one isn't anything fabulous.
Lagrange, KY
If you need a setting spray that gives a photoshop look to the skin, while also mattifying the makeup, look no further. A little bit of this stuff goes a LONG way! I'm talking, 2-3 pumps and that is it!

The first time I used it I drowned my face in it, like I would a normal spray, and it made my face TOO DRY! It's potent, but because a small amount goes a long way, it's going to last me! Fairly clean ingredient list too!

Cheboygan, MI
MILK MAKEUP Blur Spray uploaded by Christie N.
Purchased at: Sephora
This setting spray is my favorite to use after applying my makeup to set it all in place. Its lightweight, no scent really, it works very well and keeps makeup in place all day long even on hotter days. I would definitely repurchase & also recommend it to others
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Belle, WV
il y a un an
Rhonda J. il y a 7 mois
It does a good job of melting makeup together for a polished finish, helps blur a little. Didn’t do much in terms of helping makeup last a little longer
Nottingham, Nottingham
il y a un an
Kelsey R. il y a un an
I got it in my body charm sub box and I LOVE IT!!! Best blur spray I’ve ever used. I don’t know the price of it, and that always is what makes or breaks me in buying a product because unless it’s necessary I tend to go without. I know no matter the price, it’ll be a restocked item in my beauty bag from here on out!