BY MILK MAKEUP

Milk Makeup is a paraben-free, eco-conscious, innovative product line made of the best possible ingredients. They see beauty in originality, authenticity, and design multiuse products for self-expression. This product is cruelty-free. see more...

Jay đź’–.
I'd thought that I already reviewed this,but I guess I didn't. This is a decent primer. A little thick and hard to rub into the skin,but it truly does blur imperfections on the skin. Not to mention it smells like lemons,which I'm super into. I give this a 8/10,though about half a point is for that amazing scent lol. I would still recommend though,as it blurs and does make my makeup last longer.
elysa j.
ur edbebensjudixixcii ixiiwjwbve he e d e d g rhee i. here r rhhebebe hehejeb inkjet kenekzok jakennd. iiwijwrnrnbrrn nekkwkwoookenj jekekooskjwjweh njenejiodoek jjekkekekekjeej jennie jennie jekeksos jkkeoeoekbeb jwkeksock jknwjkwkw kelley. open.
Samantha M.
Augusta
It might be my fault, but I can't make stick products work. It feels nice but applying it directly from the stick feels draggy and on my fingers it feels like it's not even doing anything. I have very oily skin so I feel like I have to use twice as much to notice any sort of "blur." It's probably better for making makeup stick to perfect skin rather than my mess of acne scars, lol.
Jaz F.
Lewisburg
This is like the best primer ever!! It really does blind large pores for easy foundation application!! Will be buying again!!
Michelle k.
It is a good product it truly does blur any imperfection on the skin and smooths and the smell is great like lemons
Jordan P.
montreal
It’s a pore-filling primer. I like that it’s in a stick, which makes it easy to use. However there’s really not much in the sample, though it does do the trick.
umm_nuha k.
jeddah
Actually my question is how to get samples and review those samples
Charlize L.
mosselbay
Voglio solo un sample per provare