BY MILK MAKEUP #67 in Liquid Foundation

Weightless
Oil-free and silicone-free formula gives you flawless full coverage with a lightweight, serum-like feel.

Pore Blurring
Blurs pores and fine lines instantly with blurring microspheres, powder-filled spheres that diffuse the light and leave a smooooth, matte finish.

Mess-Free
Innovative airless tip keeps foundation fresh and the color true — not to mention, it won’t leak all over your makeup bag.

Directions
Shake the tube, then dispense 1-2 drops onto fingers or the Dab + Blend Applicator and blend onto face. For normal to oily skin, prime with Blur Stick prior to application. For dry skin, prime with your favorite moisturizer, then apply Blur Liquid directly on top. For all skin types, finish and set with our 3-in-1 Blur Spray and you're good to go.

Ingredients
Water/aqua/eau, hydrogenated polyisobutene, ceteraryl 2-ethylhexanoate, silica, polyglyceryl-4 diisostearate/polyhydroxystearate/sebacate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, butylene glycol, sodium hyaluronate, disteardimonium hectorite, sodium chloride, disodium stearoyl glutamate, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, aluminum hydroxide, potassium sorbate, glycerin, hexylene glycol, disodium EDTA, tocopheryl acetate, vaccinium myrtillus (bilberry) extract, fragrance/parfum May Contain/ peut contenir: titanium dioxide/CI 77891, iron oxides/CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491.

• Who else is heartbroken you didn't get picked to receive ...14 Answers
  • MILK MAKEUP Blur Liquid Matte Foundationhow do you ladies...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? I have very oily skin :/1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Theresa O.
Review for: Ivory more...
I am beyond sad that this product didn’t work. I wanted to love it so much. The application of MILK MAKEUP Blur Liquid Matte Foundation is flawless and deceivingly perfect. But like anything that seems too good to be true — so was this. Here are the biggest cons for me:

#Transfer - OMG the transfer is one of the worst I’ve ever experienced. Like, disastrous. No amount of setting powder, matte setting gel, or setting spray could keep it from coming off at the slightest touch.

#Oil - this is supposed to be a matte look. It is NOT. At all. I looked so shiny. It looks somewhat dewy at first, but then it turns I to a full on slip-and-slide Picasso reject on your face. (Warning: you will jump at the sight of yourself midway through the day). Also, after about a week of use, the actual liquid formula starts to change and separates in the bottle. All the sudden it was a mess of pure oil coming out of the tube and barely any color. Kind of like how mustard or ketchup separates if you don’t shake it up in the bottle. #GROSS

#Settling - ew, ew, ewwwwww. You better have baby smooth flawless skin to even attempt to look good with this on you for more than a couple hours. Blemishes? Fine lines? Pores? No primer can save you from this stuff. It settles in, makes itself at home, and turns into the 30 year old man child who you wish would pack up and leave. It’s BAD.

#Color - so this stuff looks amazing when you first apply it, but the color definitely changes (and I’m really fair skinned, so it goes from a true match to like yellowish which is not flattering) after a couple hours of wear.

With all the above issues, it was incredibly embarrassing for me to the point where I didn’t even want to be in public with this stuff on my face. And I went through multiple reviews and tutorials, so I know it was the product and not my application or skin.

I’m giving 2 stars because the packaging is adorable, the ingredients aren’t terrible (aka I wasn’t allergic to any of it which is rare for me — but also makes it more disappointing that it didn’t work out), and because it would probably be a phenomenal product to use for a quick photoshoot. If the formula was improved to do what it claims to do, I would try this foundation again. But until then, I’m returning it to #Sephora tomorrow and looking into something different.
vi t.
philadelphia, pa
Review for: Warm Medium more...
The silicone free formula is what drew me in. Let me just say first that a liquid foundation with no silicones is a tricky thing to make. In foundation, the silky smooth texture of silicones help to blur pores / fine lines, lengthen staying power, and keep your skin looking matte. This is all great, and for many, silicones are no issue at all. But for those who are sensitive or acne prone, silicone heavy foundations can trap oil, dirt, and acne causing bacteria close to the skin, especially when worn for long amounts of time (ie. those foundations that claim to have 24hr wear). This is why foundation often gets the worst rap for breaking people out. So keeping that in mind, here’s what I loved. Milk’s Blur Liquid ties with Kat Von D’s Lock It for the fullest coverage I have ever gotten from a foundation. A tiny bit definitely goes a long way and I only need a pea sized amount for my whole face. It goes on easy with a beauty blender, and my color match (warm medium) was pretty spot on. It didn’t feel too heavy at all, and made my skin look flawless upon application. It also mixes well with facial oils or moisturizer on days when I want to sheer it out. I really liked the tube packaging as well, which prevents oxidation.

Now for the things I didn’t love. It does not have a long wear time, and tends to break up after only a few hours. I also found it to have a super dewy definitely not matte finish, which I didn’t mind in itself necessarily, but I did find that that made it extremely hard to set. I still had a lot of transfer after baking heavily with powder and using setting spray. Honestly though, I was already expecting to have some of these issues due to the absence of silicones. Have I found my holy grail foundation? Probably not, but I still think that Milk’s Blur Liquid is a great option to try for those who are acne prone and find that other foundations often break them out. This foundation is pretty much in a market of its own and definitely needs to be reviewed with the silicone free trade off in mind. There’s obviously a reason why there are so few foundations like this out there, and I LOVE Milk for taking on the challenge! MILK MAKEUP Blur Liquid Matte Foundation
Yvonne M.
Shelburne, MA
Review for: Light more...
Alright, I had high hopes for this foundation. I initially went in to buy the Fenty foundation and of course it wasn’t available. So I was advised to try the Milk Blue foundation. I was impressed with the feel and texture and the smell was not bad. It was a citrus smell and was very airy. The next day I applied it and it looked flawless and not fully matte. I had a huge day of in class training so we will see how it goes. During my time I noticed it transferred very easily off on my finger, and it looked ok for the first 2 or 3 hours. But after that it started to make my face look oily and it started to separate on my skin. By the end of the day it was pretty much off my face except my face looked oily and gross. I was not happy. I ended up washing and moisturizing my face and ended up the rest of the day without it. On my return from the 2 day trip I returned it and got CoverFX. I was not pleased. It looked great initially being on but it made my face get red and oily just after 4 hours.
Maci P.
Atoka
Review for: Golden Light more...
I received a sample from Sephore, including Golden Light, Golden Medium, and Golden Deep. Golden light was closest to my skin color. I received the sample with my new Kat Von D foundation I ordered.
Both claim to be full coverage matte foundations. I put them side by side on my wrist.. Golden Light was pretty close to the KVD shade- Medium 54 Neutral. But there was a noticeable difference in coverage. KVD had a fuller coverage, but Milk had a decent coverage, more natural look. I think that's what they were going for. Beautiful colors, lightweight.. From the sample I can tell that it is a great product. I just have a hard time paying $40 for foundation. It pained me to spend $35 on KVD. Hoping it was worth it!
Roberta M.
Review for: Fair more...
Milk Makeup Blur Liquid Matte Foundation is lightweight, easy to blend (with your fingers or a sponge), and it does blur any pores you have. I loved the blur stick primer so I definitely wanted to try this out even tho I don’t wear foundation every day. I’m so glad I did tho! This foundation is “full” coverage for Milk Makeup’s standards as it does cover more than the Milk Makeup Sunshine Skin Tint. It retails for $40 but I purchased mine for $19 at Urban Outfitters. I have combination skin so I have a pretty oily T-zone so I definitely focus this foundation there. I also like using it to cover any under-eye darkness and redness around my nose and mouth. As per usual for Milk Makeup products, it’s vegan, silicone-free, talc-free, gluten-free, and cruelty-free! The shade range is better than the sunshine skin tint at 16 shades (compared to the 8 shades for the skin tint) but that is still a very limited amount. I would not have purchased this if I didn’t get a pretty big discount on it but it’s still a great product. So, y’all should definitely try it if it’s on sale or you have a coupon code!
Roxanne o.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Golden Light more...
I used this MILK MAKEUP Blur Liquid Matte Foundation in the color Golden light. This foundation eliminates shine and covered my imperfection it blurred my pores in and imperfections too.

It doesn’t stink, It’s oil and silicone free, and has a vegan formula. It really did let my skin breathe while I had it on. I was blessed with two of these samples so I used it twice and on both days I felt extra pretty. I loved this and I will look into buying it when I need more foundation. I’m also interested in more #MilkMakeup products now!
Brittany M.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Light more...
I’m on the fence for this product. It takes a really long time to dry down & once it does your skin it still glowing (oily). It does look nice but it isn’t a good foundation for long ware. I’m a very oily girl & I am probably going to take this back to Sephora & get something else. It doesn’t oxidize which I love. It smells interesting. Like orange cream. I don’t love it or hate it. I wish this would have actually been MATTE like it says. Or just dried down better. Nice coverage. Makes my skin gorgeous for photos, but I can’t ware this all day at work, which is not what I buy a foundation for, you know?
sierra x.
Review for: Ivory more...
One of my favorite foundations of all time. Not true to the 'full coverage' claim in just one layer, but buildable for more coverage as you add on. It contains a clear, 'blurring' liquid in the bottle that mixes into the foundation, and works like a dream! It helps mask redness, pores, and other skin imperfections. It's one of the few foundations that looks like you aren't even wearing foundation, and the bottle is a good size for the price, considering you don't need a lot.  I purchased this with my own money, it wasn't a sample or free trial, and I'm glad I did. It was a splurge, for sure, but this definitely is and will continue to be well loved. It does not spread or separate for me on my oily areas, however can tend to accentuate dry patches, so be sure to heavily moisturize dry areas before applying. I will warn it's not matte, it's more demi or semi matte, and still gives a glowy finish on the high points of your face, like your cheekbones, the tip of your nose, etc. It did not break me out, but if foundations or makeup products containing silicone cause issues for your skin, I don't recommend this.

( MILK MAKEUP Blur Liquid Matte Foundation )
Lauren M.
Review for: Light more...
Thumbs up for this high coverage, long wearing, matte foundation! I tested Milk Makeup's Blur liquid foundation over the weekend, and I'm super impressed! It lasted my 12 hour shift with only the slightest amount of fade. This is, hands down, the most long wearing foundation I own! It blurred my pores and didn't accentuate dry patches. I did notice when my skin wasn't prepped, it looked cakey, but over my #firstaidbeauty coconut primer, it looked flawless. It's extremely pigmented, so you really don't need much. The littlest bit goes a long way. I used my #mariobadesco spray as a refresher throughout the day to keep my skin feeling hydrated, but my skin is dry as a bone at baseline. This foundation would PERFECT for normal to oily skin. I'll definitely be reaching for this when I'm craving a flawless, high coverage look. I never thought it was possible for my skin to look this smooth! 🙌🏻
Hope S.
Review for: Fair more...
Holy cow this stuff is thick. And when I mean thick I mean if you squeeze just a little too much out you are going to run out of places to put it. The coverage is flawless but the finish is so incredibly dewy that if you produce the tiniest bit of oil, you will soon be looking like a sweaty, grease ball. Dry skin types might like this if you are mindful of how much product you use, and this would probably be pretty for a few hours at a photo shoot but this is not the type of foundation I would recommend wearing out and about unless you plan to constantly touch up.
Adriana O.
Atwater , CA
Who else is heartbroken you didn't get picked to receive this box ☹
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
I've been wanting to try this brand and this product in particular. Where can I purchase this?
Jessica S.
Who's in on this voxbox?!!
Raisha J.
I really want to try this, i dont know what i have to do to get one of those voxbox😭😭😭
Danny m.
Who else is willing to try this new foundation if choosen for a voxbox??