MILK MAKEUP Blur Liquid Matte Foundation

Weightless
Oil-free and silicone-free formula gives you flawless full coverage with a lightweight, serum-like feel.

Pore Blurring
Blurs pores and fine lines instantly with blurring microspheres, powder-filled spheres that diffuse the light and leave a smooooth, matte finish.

Mess-Free
Innovative airless tip keeps foundation fresh and the color true — not to mention, it won’t leak all over your makeup bag.

Directions:
Shake the tube, then dispense 1-2 drops onto fingers or the Dab + Blend Applicator and blend onto face. For normal to oily skin, prime with Blur Stick prior to application. For dry skin, prime with your favorite moisturizer, then apply Blur Liquid directly on top. For all skin types, finish and set with our 3-in-1 Blur Spray and you're good to go.

Water/aqua/eau, hydrogenated polyisobutene, ceteraryl 2-ethylhexanoate, silica, polyglyceryl-4 diisostearate/polyhydroxystearate/sebacate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, butylene glycol, sodium hyaluronate, disteardimonium hectorite, sodium chloride, disodium stearoyl glutamate, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, aluminum hydroxide, potassium sorbate, glycerin, hexylene glycol, disodium EDTA, tocopheryl acetate, vaccinium myrtillus (bilberry) extract, fragrance/parfum May Contain/ peut contenir: titanium dioxide/CI 77891, iron oxides/CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491.

Is this a good foundation?
Thoughts on [product:milk-makeup-blur-liquid-matte-foundation]? Would this work on combo-oily skin?
Has anyone used this product ? I’m wanting to try it and would love honest reviews.
Start your review of MILK MAKEUP Blur Liquid Matte Foundation!
Pasadena , CA
MILK MAKEUP Blur Liquid Matte Foundation uploaded by esmeralda F.
Review for: Medium Light
The best foundation ever! I have acne prone skin and this foundation gives me the best most flawless application ever with super buildable coverage!! It’s amazing how a small amount goes a long way definitely recommend if you’re on a look out for a new foundation
Peyton, CO
MILK MAKEUP Blur Liquid Matte Foundation uploaded by Hannah W.
Review for: Ivory
This foundation is absolutely amazing! I’ve never been able to find a foundation that’s full coverage but doesn’t look cakey. Well i finally did. Makes my skin look so smooth and beautiful! Plus a little goes a very long way. Highly recommend!
Lynn, MA
MILK MAKEUP Blur Liquid Matte Foundation uploaded by Elizabeth S.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Golden Light
It is very easy to blend because it is really smooth but it takes me a while to get a thick amount of product out. No matter how much I shake the bottle, it still squirts out a lot of water and is really liquidy and runny. I'm not sure if maybe I got an older product and the others might not be as runny. I got mine for 10 dollars at Tjmaxx. The shade does match pretty well. They have a good variety of shades. #foundation #makeup #beauty #face #skin #milk #milkmakeup #milkcosmetics #blend #blur #liquid #blurliquid Milk Makeup MILK MAKEUP Blur Liquid Matte Foundation
1,165 reviews
MILK MAKEUP Blur Liquid Matte Foundation uploaded by Becca V.
Medium to full coverage, sets easily, and leaves your skin looking smooth! I found this at TJMaxx and was very excited, as I’ve always wanted to try this but didn’t want to pay the regular price at Sephora. Doesn’t accentuate my fine lines or acne scarring. Really like this product, and will definitely continue purchasing when I run out!
Jacksonville
MILK MAKEUP Blur Liquid Matte Foundation uploaded by Katie A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product it goes on really smooth super affordable has great coverage and I have been very happy using it!
Monroe, MI
MILK MAKEUP Blur Liquid Matte Foundation uploaded by Hailey M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Light
Milk is such a nice light foundation that helps cover imperfections. I love how it’s light but covers up all. I wear it for 13 hours and it stays on no smudging or creasing. And perfect for dry skin. I highly recommend this foundation! (I’m almost out!) I use it everyday!!
Reedley, CA
MILK MAKEUP Blur Liquid Matte Foundation uploaded by areli H.
Review for: Medium Light
This is my holly grail! It’s amazing! Super thin almost watery like but super pigmented. It’s a must try it will seriously change your foundation game.
MILK MAKEUP Blur Liquid Matte Foundation uploaded by Kelley C.
MILK MAKEUP Blur Liquid Matte Foundation uploaded by Kelley C.
Review for: Honey, Caramel
I received this product in this months Milk Voxbox campaign today and I was extremely excited! I received the shades Carmel and Honey, and had to mix them. Now initially looking at the shade range I definitely think that Milk can step it up in that department. I had to mix shades because Carmel was a little too dark and Honey is too light. Together they made my perfect shade. I have to be honest though, if I had to purchase this product on my own I'd be irritated because I'd have to buy two to get a perfect match. Anyway, the finish is more of a satin medium to full coverage, but it is build-able. I noticed It never dried down to a full matte on my skin even with my heavy duty primer underneath. After about 4 hours of wear I noticed that oils were breaking through and I had to blot 2-3 times. I think this is a solid foundation, but in comparison to some of my other matte foundations it's lacking slightly in terms of longevity.
Albuquerque, NM
MILK MAKEUP Blur Liquid Matte Foundation uploaded by Candice M.
MILK MAKEUP Blur Liquid Matte Foundation uploaded by Candice M.
Review for: Medium Tan
I saw a lot of people using this on TikTok so of course I wanted to try it and my gosh I was not disappointed I love this foundation it blurs my skin and makes me look flawless 10 outta 10 for sure!!!! MILK MAKEUP Blur Liquid Matte Foundation
Wilmington, DE
MILK MAKEUP Blur Liquid Matte Foundation uploaded by Terane F.
Review for: Medium Light
this concealer is very good. My skin type is normal and it has been very good for me. I want this oneMILK MAKEUP Blur Liquid Matte Foundation

503 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mechanicsvlle, VA
il y a un mois
Thoughts on MILK MAKEUP Blur Liquid Matte Foundation? Would this work on combo-oily skin?
Sammy E. il y a un mois
It’s really great for oily skin!