16 colors available

BY MILK MAKEUP #59 in Liquid Foundation

Coverage: FullSkin type: Sensitive Normal Combination OilyFinish: Matte An ultra-weightless, full-coverage foundation with an oil-free, silicone-free formula that lets skin breathe. What does: Designed to make applying and wearing foundation easy, Blur Liquid Matte Foundation offers flawless full coverage at first swipe, leaving a smooth matte finish that looks and feels as light as air. Like Milk's Blur Stick and Blur Spray, Blur Liquid Matte Foundation instantly minimizes the appearance of pores and imperfections using blurring microspheres, tiny powder-filled spheres that diffuse the light to leave a flawless, soft focus effect. To keep the lightweight, water-based formula safe, Blur Liquid features an innovative airless tip to minimize air exposure and eliminate dripping allowing your foundation to stay fresh, the color stay true, and all of it to stay inside the package, not dripping all over your bag. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is vegan, oil-free, gluten-free, silicone-free, and cruelty-free. Milk Makeup launched in 2016 with the goal of creating easy essentials for an on-the-go lifestyle. They believe in self-expression, good-for-you ingredients, and that, when it comes to makeup, there are no rules."This foundation launch means being able to offer a different finish and full coverage to those clients who want to be able to go from natural to full glam. It has a serum-like texture that feels weightless, but lets your skin breathe so you don't feel like you're wearing a mask." Dianna Ruth, Milk Makeup co-founder and COO. see more...

• Who else is heartbroken you didn't get picked to receive this box ☹14 Answers
  • MILK MAKEUP Blur Liquid Matte Foundationhow do you ladies like this...1 Answers
  • Got a opportunity to try this foundation out still waiting on my bo...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kelley C.
Kelley C.
Review for: Honey, Caramel
I received this product in this months Milk Voxbox campaign today and I was extremely excited! I received the shades Carmel and Honey, and had to mix them. Now initially looking at the shade range I definitely think that Milk can step it up in that department. I had to mix shades because Carmel was a little too dark and Honey is too light. Together they made my perfect shade. I have to be honest though, if I had to purchase this product on my own I'd be irritated because I'd have to buy two to get a perfect match. Anyway, the finish is more of a satin medium to full coverage, but it is build-able. I noticed It never dried down to a full matte on my skin even with my heavy duty primer underneath. After about 4 hours of wear I noticed that oils were breaking through and I had to blot 2-3 times. I think this is a solid foundation, but in comparison to some of my other matte foundations it's lacking slightly in terms of longevity.
Madeline E.
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Ivory
This foundation is beautiful for certain skin types.

I got a sample of this from Sephora, and was excited to try it first the next day.  I've seen youtube reviews of this foundation that make it look incredible!

My first impression was that is really is amazing.  It has a slightly slipper, silicone-like feel.  The foundation spreads across the skin really easily and smoothly without any kind of streaking (moreso than any foundation I've ever tried!).

I would recommend applying this with fingers, or a brush.  A sponge will work, but I find it absorbed so much of the product that I had to use 2x what I normally would.  I haven't tried it with Milk's rubber applicator.

The shade ivory is pretty light, but has a strong yellow undertone.

This foundation set after about 30 mins, and wore well for four hours on my skin before I ran into trouble.  I have extremely dry skin, so trying a matte formula is a risk, and this formula did indeed start to feel and look dry after a few hours.  Its not the worst I've tried for dry skin, but I also don't think I'll be buying the full size.

On the other hand, if you have normal to oily skin, this will look FANTASTIC on you I'm sure!  I would highly recommend giving it a try
Katie O.
Katie O.
Review for: Light
For me, I have dry skin and this product worked pretty well! It says that it is full coverage. I only applied one layer and I got a medium to full coverage. I think if I would have added another layer, it would have been complete full coverage! This is a pore blurring foundation, I think it definelty lives up to its word! This totally minimized my pores, but I will say I used the blur stick with the foundation as well. Even my favorite foundations crease up around my nose and this one didn't even do that! I received mine free from Influenster. This product is $40 at Sephora. I definetly recommend stopping by Sephora and getting a sample if you don't want to pay the full $40.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Romansville , PA
Review for: Light, Golden Light

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545}

I got the shades ‘Light’ and ‘Golden Light’ and found that ‘Golden Light’ was my perfect match! My initial opinion was that it was a bit thicker/creamier than my usual everyday CC cream. It went on smoothly and blended well with a beauty blender (I tried to use the applicator and didn’t love it - it didn’t go on as nicely as a sponge). It’s definitely a more ‘full coverage’ foundation so a little goes a long way! This foundation has a matte finish so if you’re looking to create that look, you will probably love this product! I did apply some setting powder on my T-zone area to keep any shine away and my makeup looked fresh well into the day - I only touched it up once in the late afternoon! Overall, I really loved this product, but probably wouldn’t be using it on an everyday basis because it is full coverage but I will definitely be reaching for it fora night out or if I know I have a long day ahead at work and want my makeup looking its best!
Ami S.
Ami S.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Golden Light
I don't have money for high end foundation brands and use drug store products, so when I got this (in two shades, golden light and medium light) I was genuinely happy to try it. I have combination skin, dry cheeks, oily t zone. And I always mix two foundations together to get the right color for my pale, discolored gold undertone skin. And let me tell you, golden light is perfect for me! And it states a matte poreless finish and it definitely is true. I look poreless and it lasts longer than my Maybelline matte. I love the coverage. I have light but noticable dark spots from acne scars and it covers it up well. It's also long wearing, I took a nap in this and my makeup stayed the same haha! I received this in a monthly voxbox via email from influenster to post my honest reviews about this product. And I'm impressed. The medium light was too golden for me but worked perfectly for my sister whose Tanner than me. It also came with a silicone blender which was sweet!
Ang T.
Ang T.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Ivory
So, first impression--super creamy for a liquid, but not too cakey. The blur foundation is water based, and all of my primers are silicone based... Even without primer, this foundation is pretty legit. Overall thoughts--Pretty full coverage, light wear feel, ease of application, and I don't need to use a ton of product to get the desired look. I think this stuff may take my KVD foundation on a run for its money! I'd say, 4/5 stars, only because I prefer silicone-based foundations, and the coverage could be fuller for a matte foundation. #complimentary #contest @influenster @milkmakeup #thatblurtho
Lydia I.
Lydia I.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
Review for: Golden Sand
I received this product in my first voxbox soo I realllyyyyy wish I liked this better than I do.😢 The color match was really great for me even though I thought it would be too orange for my yellow undertones but it worked out nicely. The consistency is nice and lightweight but the coverage and blur effect unfortunately did not come through for me. After applying setting powder, my skin looked more blurred but without the powder, I didn't notice much difference. Also, I definitely prefer a more natural, dewy, or radiant finish during this time of year so the matte finish of this foundation wasn't my favorite. Is it a bad foundation. Absolutely not. Would I repurchase? Probably not. I prefer to achieve a natural looking matte finish with a blurring finish for only a few dollars more with the hourglass vanish stick.
Luna H.
Luna H.
Review for: Golden Light
I am so impressed with the new @milkmakeup foundation. They have so many shades that suit all skin tones and Golden light was the most perfect shade for me!!!
🔶 Squeeze Tube Packaging = AMAZING! No air and no sputter!
🔶 The foundation has blurring microspheres for an all-day faux-filter skin finish! No fading and no creasing all day✨
🔶 The gel Dab & Blend applicator is pretty cute - I love that I don't lose any product like I do when I use a brush.
🔶 The coverage is medium to high - but believe me, this foundation does not feel heavy or cakey at all on the skin. I received the colors #MediumLight and #GoldenLight #complimentary by @influenster and @milkmakeup.
#milkmakeupvoxbox #contest #thatblurtho #influensterawards
Katie E.
Katie E.
Pinon Hills, CA
Review for: Fair
I received the Milk blue liquid foundation FREE/COMPLIMENTARY for my honest review via Influenster. I was SO excited that I was chosen to test out this foundation. Like it says it's full coverage, which it is. It is almost similar to MAC's studio fix. The smell is mild. The consistency was like it says in the title, Milk(y). I received the Fair, and light. The Light ended up matching my complextion perfectly. I may need to mix the fair with something a bit lighter to not give me that overly tan look. Overall I liked this foundation. It is comparable to what I'm using now but more affordable. So I think I'll be making the switch :)
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Pharr, TX
Review for: Medium Light, Golden Light
I received this product complementary for reviewing. My opinion is completely honest and sincere. I received the shades golden light and medium light. The shade range is good, I could probably find a shade for every skin color. The foundation is true to its words: it is pore-blurring, full coverage, matte finish, and light weight. The foundation also smells like an orange tang honestly, but it still had that chemical smell to it too. The foundation is also not drying and not oily, it's like the perfect combination. The only complaint I would have is that it can be a little hard to blend, but overall this product is amazing. I definitely recommend it. I'll like to state again I got this product from influenster for free for reviewing purposes and that this is my complete and honest opinion of this product.
Adriana O.
Adriana O.
Winton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else is heartbroken you didn't get picked to receive this box ☹
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try this brand and this product in particular. Where can I purchase this?
Okyana D.
Okyana D.
Fairfax, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this brand makeup items are good?
Lidia B.
Lidia B.
Omaha
Is this good for dry skin? Does it cling to dry patches? Matte foundations are generally a no go for me
Monica T.
Monica T.
Granada Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been seeing it on social media , what do you guys think about this foundation ? Does it make your skin oily or dry ?