Milk Duds Snack Size Chewy Caramels, 9.3 Oz

by Milk Duds

These snack-size boxes of MILK DUDS Chewy Caramels in Milk Chocolate are perfect for sharing with friends, packing into lunches and taking on the go.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Milk Duds Snack Size Chewy Caramels, 9.3 Oz!
Patricia E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Milk Duds Snack Size Chewy Caramels, 9.3 Oz uploaded by Patricia E.
Purchased at: Kroger
I like this candy aren't too sweet even is caramel. Has a great taste and the combination of chocolate and caramel is amazing.
Jackie K.
North Olmsted, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Milk Duds Snack Size Chewy Caramels, 9.3 Oz uploaded by Jackie K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I won’t lie. This is one of my all-time favorite go to chocolate candies. I love how the milk chocolate and a caramel make a great fantastic combination.
amanda D.
Midway, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Kroger
So tasty a chewy caramel with a chocolate coating. once you start eating them it's hard to stop eating them. Its hard to tell if they were in a copper kettle to cook which usually means that they were not these taste very clean where as copper cooked you can taste the metal but still so good
Lydia T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this candy!!💛💛✨✨ It’s definitely long lasting!! It’s kind of like gum because it sooooo chewy!! I 10/10 recommend that you get this candy!!
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
3,715 reviews
Purchased at: Target
Fantastic candy!!! These are chewy caramels covered in luscious chocolate. For some reason these have childhood nostalgia attached to them for me. I love buying them in the $1 boxes and bringing them home as treats for my boys. They love to keep them in the fridge.
Deirdre H.
Saint Pauls, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walgreens
One of my go to candies, especially at movies. They're so good, even when they get a little harder. Chocolate and caramel is one of my favorite combinations 😋
Erin G.
S Thomaston, ME
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my favorite movie snacks soo yummy I love caramel :) good price. I could eat these everyday
Rafid Y.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
It’s an ok candy. I do like caramel and chocolate and I feel like it’s perfect when watching a movie. It’s also a very chewy candy. One piece will take about 3 mins just to chew lol. I would recommend to others if you like caramel.
Joanne F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love these candies but only three stars because I think they might seriously pull my teeth right out of my head
Adreane V.
texas
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I don’t like these at all. My opinion maybe other ppl think different but it’s a big no no for me.

Looking for your answer?