Beveragesmilk drunk

by milk drunk

For a pre-workout boost or a post-workout recovery, Milk Drunk™ Mama Mocha Protein Powder is designed specifically for active breastfeeding mamas. This protein powder is fenugreek-free, making it a great choice for mamas with sensitivities to herbal ingredients. Our gluten-free vegan protein powder blend includes a high-quality pea protein as well as galactagogues like brewer’s yeast, oat flour and flaxseed that may help some mamas increase milk production. Give your body a dose of super nutrition plus some nursing mama benefits! In just one serving, our mocha powder delivers 17 grams of dairy-free protein, four grams of fiber and 10% of the Daily Value of iron recommended for lactating women. And with only six grams of sugar, it’s an ideal snack or meal addition to help fuel your body and power up for another day of being an awesome mama. Since newborns can often have milk sensitivities, our Mama Mocha Milk Drunk Protein Powder does not contain any dairy ingredients. Due to our manufacturing process, however, it may contain trace amounts of milk, peanuts, tree nut, soy, egg, fish, crustacean/shellfish or wheat and is not recommended for those with allergies to those ingredients.

***TESTED GLUTEN-FREE*** Milk Drunk™, the only protein powder formulated for healthy nursing moms. Designed to keep you full with quality, real-food ingredients that are good for your body - while simultaneously helping to boost your milk production with proven milk-making ingredients like brewer's yeast, oat flour and flaxseed.; Our FENUGREEK-FREE Mama Mocha version of our protein smoothie is easy to customize and make your own - add fresh greens, berries, bananas or nut butters to create your perfect smoothie!; Vegan protein is ideal for mamas avoiding dairy due to baby allergies or sensitivities. Additionally, our fenugreek-free version contains NO herbal ingredients, making it a safe choice for mama-to-be.; An excellent choice for a unique, healthy baby shower gift for the mama-to-be!; A natural breastfeeding supplement with 17g protein, 4g fiber and only 6g of sugar.

Lately I’ve been experiencing a low milk supply for my 3 month old and was wondering how helpful this was on you all that have tried this product? Thanks in advanced
Start your review of Milk Drunk Fenugreek-Free - Mocha Protein Powder for Breastfeeding - 20 Servings of Vegan Protein & Lactation-Boosting Ingredients - 17g Protein 4g Fiber 6g Sugar - Oats, Flax, Brewer's Yeast!
Ana P.
Conifer, CO
Great supplement! It did help my milk supply and it tastes great. The only downfall for me is the high amount of sodium.
Stacey S.
Akron, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
I appreciate this protein powder designed for breastfeeding moms. I use this in the morning while I nurse. I make a quick shake with some milk of choice, ice cube, a few ounces of coffee, a scoop of milk drunk and some cocoa powder. I top it off with some date syrup or caramel drizzle. There is a bit of grit to this, but I’ve gotten used to it. I used this while breastfeeding my son 2 years ago and now with my newborn. My milk has come in nicely and I was able to exclusively breastfeed for2 years last time. This helps meet my protein goals and get some calories in during my busy mornings. I recommend giving it a try if you need quick easy snack ideas.
Gabby S.
Smyrna, TN
Seriously the best thing I have ever purchased. After having mastitis multiple times, my supply was almost non existent. I would drink this every morning followed by a second shake (usually the strawberry one) in the afternoon and within 12 hours I noticed my supply almost double! I found this powder tasted best when I would mix 1 cup of vanilla almond milk with 1 cup of coffee in the morning. It gave me my morning energy and boosted my supply significantly. I gift this to every expecting mom I know!