Hair CareHair ProductsConditioning TreatmentsJocott Brands
Milk Day By 12 In 1 Leave In Conditioner 85 Fl/oz Free Shipping

Milk Day By Jocott Brands 12 In 1 Leave In Conditioner 8.5 Fl/oz Free Shipping

by Jocott Brands

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Milk Day By Jocott Brands 12 In 1 Leave In Conditioner 8.5 Fl/oz Free Shipping!
How would you rate this product?
Brooke A.
O Fallon, IL
Milk Day By Jocott Brands 12 In 1 Leave In Conditioner 8.5 Fl/oz Free Shipping uploaded by Brooke A.
Gosh words can’t express how much I love this leave in conditioner. I’ve tried so many different affordable brands and this by far is one of my favorites. If you have curly hair you will like it. I found it nourished my curls instead of weighing them down. The smell is awesome, not too over powering. The only thing I will say is the conditioner in it kinda clumps up, and you have to add a little water to it, but I looked at it as a positive because the product lasted forever. $5.99 at Marshall’s! #leavinconditioner #noushing #milkday
Brandy C.
Milk Day By Jocott Brands 12 In 1 Leave In Conditioner 8.5 Fl/oz Free Shipping uploaded by Brandy C.
I love this hair treatment. My hair was dry, lifeless, frizzy and this brought my hair back to life it is shiny, fuller, healthy looking, soft. Seriously a little goes a long way because it is concentrated I am extremely happy with results.
Brittany B.
Hinesville, GA
I find this brand at TJ Maxx often. I have this mask, the gold, and mud mask from Jocott brands. They all work well for the price, and are definitely a great value.
Amber E.
Flowery Br, GA
This is a non greasy, very light formula that smells super beachy and delicious! It contains almond milk and coconut milk so I totally want to eat it! The scent stays in my hair for days! It makes my hair stay untangled, and beachy for the entire day!
Ruthie O.
Philadelphia, PA
Absolutely obsessed!! Found this at TJMaxx for $6 and figured I’d give it a try. Literally has saved my hair!! I use it on wet and dry hair regardless of if I leave it natural and curly or blow dry it straight. Need an endless supply!!!
Sydney P.
Love this product so much. Detangles hair easily, make hair feel soft and smooth and smells nice too!
Nicole H.
Pomona, CA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Conditions hair okay. Makes hair feel kind of heavy. Smells okay. Not crazy about it.
Jolanta C.
I love this product, it smells amazing and sweet. My hair looks shiny afterward and easier to brush through. Inexpensive too!
Grace S.
Clover
It works really good with my hair, it makes it really soft and makes it shine! I don’t use whole lot just because it’ll make my hair super greasy, I usually put a little bit on after I shower!
Brittany C.
St, NL
Milk Day By Jocott Brands 12 In 1 Leave In Conditioner 8.5 Fl/oz Free Shipping uploaded by Brittany C.
I got this product at winners the other day... I only paid 9.99 can for it. I was very unsure because my hair is supper frizzy, dry, has split ends, etc.. this conditioner claimed to treat all these things so I decided to try it. I’ve used it twice and I have to say, I am in LOVE! It makes my hair look sooooo nice. It’s easy to brush without breaking off, it don’t get tangly, it’s smooth, it’s more tame ( no frizz) and it makes me feel soooo much more confident about it. The attachment is a photo of me after using it once!! It also don’t make my hair feel oily or greasy and it makes it look clean instead of dirty! It feels super light as well ! I will definitely be purchasing again when this bottle runs out!

Looking for your answer?