Add a Photo

By M & M MARS INC
6 servings per pack. Natural and artificial flavors. Visit us at www. dovechocolate.com. Dove Brand Milk Chocolate Coconut Creme Eggs are made with luxuriously smooth chocolate and filled with luscious, creamy coconut creme. Delight in the decadence of Dove Chocolate. Try our other silky smooth selections for a delicious chocolate experience. A chocolate experience like no other. Your moment. Your Dove. What's Inside per Serving (about 6 servings per pack): 210 calories (11% DV); 13 g total fat (20% DV); 9 g sat fat (45% DV); 20 g sugars (no DV defined); 30 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www. marshealthyliving.com.
Antonia R.
Antonia R.
Bel Air, MD

Warning very addictive!
These are the best tasting treats imaginable. Not only do they have amazing dove chocolate, but they also have a smooth creamy coconut center. It's just coconut cream not big chunks of coconut! I am not if these are new for 2016 but they are the best. I went to four stores just to get more. many places were sold out. I am gonna be so disappointed if these are only an Easter product. Go Dove!
Nesha N.
Nesha N.

I do not and I repeat I do not like coconut but goodness gracious are these addicting, you can't have just one. The fact that it's a cream center make the smooth flavors blend together so easily. I would recommend this product to everyone but I suggest getting two bags because the first one will be gone in no time. I wish they sold these all year round.

Join Now