Milk Chocolate Raisins, 16 Oz

by Chocolate

Are these tasty? What the price like on them. Are they better than raisenets?
Start your review of Milk Chocolate Raisins, 16 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Providence, RI
Plump raisins. All raisins completely covered with a generous layer of chocolate. Fresh and in excellent condition. Delivered promptly. The issue for us is the taste of the chocolate. It has a flavor that seems to be missing what I've come to think of as "chocolate". I know all milk chocolates don't taste the same, but this just doesn't have the flavor or satisfaction of a "full bodied" chocolate. So, in spite of the plus side ... a lot of goodies for a reasonable price .... we won't be buying this item again. If I'm gonna pack in that amount of calories and carbs.... it's gonna be for a milk chocolate with a distinct chocolate flavor. This isn't it.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Such a yummy and great snack. Raisins are a favorite for me so when I stumbled across these I was so excited to try them. These are perfect for on the go and I have really enjoyed them. I bought these at Target and Kroger they seem to have them everywhere.
Knoxville, TN
I love this as a little sweet treat. Nestles are my favorite. They’re affordable and you can find them just about anywhere. I feel like a little box of these is the perfect amount. I’ve repurchased many times.
Miami , FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Mcallen , TX
I dont like raisins but but this makes me like them. This is the only way im able to eat raisin the chocolate and raisin mix together they taste so good i often eat this when i go to the movies i recommend this
Newport News , VA
I love chocolate so I definitely like chocolate cove raisins . I feel they are a little more healthy also . That are so good and you get fruit and chocolate already to eat .
Rutledge, TN
What do you do with something semi healthy to make it taste good? Cover it in chocolate! These are so good and the perfect mixture of chocolate and fruit
Zimmerman, MN
I have a tradition of always buying chocolate covered raisins when I go to Menards with my dad. I have many memories and emotions attached to this snack!
Kingsport, TN
I love these; there really filling so you do not need a ton and they are sweet too. I love them and raisens and a healthy treat to add to chocolate!
Pomona, NY
Amazing, and I've never like raisins in my life.  The only way to make it better is to start selling the product in Brasil and some other countries