Milk Chocolate Raisins, 16 Oz

by Chocolate

Are these tasty? What the price like on them. Are they better than raisenets?
Start your review of Milk Chocolate Raisins, 16 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Doha
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
2,012 reviews
Addictive, way, way, way too addictive. The raisins are soft and a little crunch to the flavorful chocolate layer. I pretend that these are actually a fruit in my diet so I can eat larger portions! Nice price too! I really shouldn't be eating these. But they are so, so good. Needs a healthier version, if there can be such a thing.
These are so good they taste amazing I absolutely love them. They are very affordable and great for a treat. I don’t really eat them that often but I love them. I would defiantly recommend them to others
toronto
Purchased at: Costco
Yogurt is a great snack or breakfast food, but which yogurt is the best? Regular and Greek yogurts are rich in flavor and nutritional value that helps with weight management and heart health.
West Yorkshire , ['', '', 'Leeds']
I could sit and eat these all day long! My little boy loves them too he always pinches mine. I bought my last lot from the pound shop for small bag but I originally get them from Aldi a large bag 69p the chocolate is so nice and the raisins add that extra bit of flavour
Hove, Brighton
These are yummy and don't make you feel so bad about eating chocolate because there's a tiny raisin inside 😂 I do wish the raisin wasn't so dry though.
Oh, I really love these. Perfect healthy-but-still-chocolate snack! I could eat these forever! If you love chocolate - you need to try these!
You know i was always a fan of raisins but when mixes in chocolate gooooood have mercy i'm going to devour them in less than three seconds
Salmabad
I like baking it’s my fav time pass these raisins an excellent alternative for adult n kids I often use these as decoration for my baking
West Yorkshire
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I LOVE RAISINSAND NOW THEY HAVE CHOCOLATE COVERED OMG I CANT HANDLE IT they taste sookok goood i would recommend to everyone to buy them
Portsmouth
Delicious. Utterly addictive and part of it is even fruit! I love chocolate raisins and it's very hard not to over eat them. Scrumptious!